In Search

The Title of King

You and ByungHun sat on the stairs next to the soccer field. You sighed, covering your face with your hands.

"I don't like math~!!" you complained. ByungHun chuckled, soothing your back.

"Ey, you're getting better at it though," he said, smiling. Seeing you were tired, he offered to go buy some drinks.

Just then, Teen Top appeared around the corner, gasping at the sight of you two.

"LEE BYUNGHUN!!" Niel and ChunJi yelled, charging at ByungHun. Ricky and ChangJo followed close behind them, and C.A.P walking calmly behind everyone.

"What are doing?" "You were supposed to come with us." "Why are you with her?"

"I was helping her with her math homework," ByungHun coolly dodged all the questions. "And if you could please move, I was about to go get us some drinks."

"Uh-uh, you're not," ChunJi said, grabbing ByungHun's arm.

While the boys were fussing, C.A.P arrived, and you bowed to him. He nodded his head in return.

"Oh yeah, Princess," Ricky suddenly called. Everyone's attention went to him. "We're searching for a manager for our club, and I was wondering if you'd be interested." ChangJo agreed, smiling at his hyungs.

"What?! Lee ChangHyun, Choi JongHyun, have you gone insane? She's Kim SungGyu's sister. THAT Kim SungGyu's sister. We don't want to mess with that," ChunJi and Niel opposed. ByungHun shook his head in amusement and C.A.P watched in silence.

"Manager for what?" you asked, curious.

"We're a band! A dance club!!" Ricky and ChangJo chorused, their eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Excuse you, but she is part of us," SungYeol announced. You turned around, surprised to find INFINITE, who seemed to have heard the conversation.

"And therefore will not be your manager," SungJong concluded.

"She's gonna be our manager," WooHyun declared, putting his arm around your shoulders. You looked at him, surprised.

ByungHun stepped up with a disapproving expression. "I don't think you should force her into doing it, as you can clearly see that she doesn't grasp the situation," he argued.

"We haven't mentioned it to her yet," MyungSoo replied, standing across from ByungHun. "We were going to explain it to her today, and I guess we have to do it right after this."

"You can't force her into being your manager," ByungHun said.

"Of course, we're not going to force her, but I'm sure she'll be more willing to be our manager instead of your's," MyungSoo smiled.

"Jumping to conclusion is never good, Kim MyungSoo," ByungHun suggested, returning a smile.

"Getting your hopes up is never good either, Lee ByungHun," MyungSoo replied.

You just stood there, watching them while wondering what kind of lines they were reading between.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

I keep apologizing, but I am so sorry for not updating for a month >_<;;;;;;;;;
I hope those who celebrate Thanksgiving had a great time~ It's getting cold, so keep warm =v=

OMG MyungSoo and ByungHun..... They're so..... odd lol

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^