Secret Hideout

The Title of King

You sat, looking up at the night sky. The wind was warm and the world seemed silent from the rooftop. Then you heard a creaking of a door, and turning your head in that direction you found ByungHun.

"Oppa, what brings you here??" you asked, surprised. He stopped for a brief second then began walking toward you.

"I thought I could use some quiet," he answered, lightly making his way up the elevated platform. He slid next to you, not too close, and hugged his knees in front of his chest. "I guess you still come here."

"Yeah... I always end up coming here," you said.

"Remember that day you ran here after being scolded by your brother?" he said, chuckling. You nodded as you laughed. "And you started crying and complaining I didn't know what to do." 

"That was already two years ago," you pouted, and he ruffled your hair. "I don't do that anymore." He chuckled.

"I remember that first time I came here you were crying too," he chuckled. You pouted more and turned away, making him laugh.

"And you tried to kick me out," you pointed out. He chuckled bitterly. "It was my hideout and then you said that it was yours." And just as he opened his mouth to say something, you added, "Well technically it was mine and Myung oppa's."

He pursed his lips together immediately at MyungSoo's name. His smile disappeared, and he turned to look up at the sky.

Then, the door to the staircase opened again, and MyungSoo emerged from behind the door. Blinking, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"This is my hideout too so just be quiet," ByungHun coldly replied. 

Despite the uninterested ByungHun, MyungSoo made his way up the platform and sat on the other side of you. "Well I guess you're not very good at hiding," he said, looking up at the sky.

"Guys, let's just be friends, how about it??" you suggested, looking back and forth at one person to the other. They didn't say anything but you knew they were listening, as their shoulders relaxed. "I told you you two were similar," you said.

"We are not," they replied in unison. Then they looked at each other, glared, then looked back up at the sky. You laughed.

For a while the three of you sat in silence, staring at the bright stars. 

"You know," you broke the silence. "I'm really thankful to the two of you. You were always there for me when I felt helpless. So that's why-" you stood up and turned around, facing them both. They looked up at you now, confused. "I want to help you both this time. No hard feelings when the other team wins, okay?"

You stretched your arms to each of them, your hands in a form to pinky-promise. Seeing your childish, innocent smile, they gave in, reaching their hands to meet yours. 

"Fine," they said in unison again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

It's really cold now ._____. A lot of people are catching colds so please be careful >__< 

I've ben listening to older songs by INFINITE and Teen Top and now I want another Teen Top comeback lol. 

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^