Day One 2

The Title of King

"AISHHHH NO!!!!" SungGyu exclaimed, waving his hands around. Everyone froze.

"Ya, Lee SungYeol, you're too flat. Lee SungJong, you're too sharp. Kim MyungSoo, have more emotions. Jang DongWoo and Lee HoWon, you're supposed to sing, not rap," SungGyu said, looking at each member.

"Hyung, hyung! How about me?" WooHyun asked, a little excited.

"Nam WooHyun... Just keep what you're doing," SungGyu answered without much thought. WooHyun celebrated quietly, shouting "yes!" under his breath and making a fist.

Just then, you entered the room and everyone's attention went to you. The five guys who was scolded looked at you with helpless eyes. 

"Oppa, did you yell at them again?" you said, placing your backpack down along with the others' belongings. Everyone nodded and you chuckled. "Don't be so harsh, oppa. I'm sure it doesn't sound THAT bad."

While everyone nodded in agreement, SungGyu took your hand and sat you down by the keyboard. 

"Take a listen, and you will see if I'm too harsh or not," he said, his eyes determined. He turned back around and signaled the start of the song.

Your expression fell almost instantly, but you still tried to keep smiling. When they were done and turned to you, you had a very weird helpless smile. 

"Is it really... that bad?" SungJong asked, his eyes worried.

You couldn't help but to nod. "Yeah... Kind of, sorry," you said almost out of reflex. Their shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"I almost forgot that you were Kim SungGyu's sister," DongWoo said, earning a nod from everyone.

"But..." you started. "I don't think it's impossible to sound good if you practice." You smiled brightly, and they looked at you with surprised expressions. 

"Kim ____________, don't give false hopes," SungGyu warned.

"I'm not! I think the song selection is a little weird. You guys sound better with a more... pop song," you said. Everyone began thinking to themselves.

"That is true," MyungSoo said first. "It probably matches our image better too."

"Yeah, let's do that," HoWon agreed. "Then DongWoo hyung and I can rap." DongWoo gave him a high-five. 

Everyone agreed one by one, SungGyu finally approving after receiving a lot of puppy eyes. 

"Alright then!!" SungYeol exclaimed, raising his hand and bringing it down in front of him. "HANDS IN!!!" Eight hands piled up in the center.

"INFINITE FIGHTING!!!!!" The hands shot upwards.

I guess this was more peaceful than Teen Top...? But there's more to work on here, you thought as they began singing again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK >___<;;; I thought I uploaded this last week but it was kept as a draft. 

I don't have anything against SungGyu (I love that guy don't get me wrong lol) but I feel like he'd be really scary during practices

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~ ^^