D-4

The Title of King

The three last beats matched the last footwork perfectly, and everyone was in the right position. You clapped in standing ovation. 

"AMAZING!!!!" you complimented, beginning to pass out cool water. "It's hard to believe that only two days ago you guys were clueless on your positions."

"Hey, that was just the youngest three, not all of us," WooHyun corrected as he received a water bottle.

"But we did look really nice today," HoWon commented after turning off the music. Everyone agreed and sat in a circle.

"Only four days left, huh," DongWoo said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you think you can win?" you asked, joining the circle.

"OF COURSE!!!!" SungJong, SungYeol, and WooHyun answered in unison.

"Were we synchronized?" MyungSoo suddenly asked. 

"Yeah, you guys were reaaaaaaally synchronized!" you answered, making everyone smile.

"Heh, I wonder if Teen Top can be as synchronized as us," DongWoo said.

"I doubt it," the Sung brothers and WooHyun replied again in unison.

 

When you entered Teen Top's practice room, in stead of a dance routine, a sweet harmonization welcomed you. You quietly shut the door behind you and clapped when the song ended. Everyone looked at you in surprise.

"Princess!! When did you get here?" Ricky asked.

"Just a minute ago," you answered, providing everyone drinks again. "You guys sounded really good though!" 

"Aw thanks princess," ChangJo said as he took a water bottle from you. 

"How's INFINITE coming along??" ChunJi asked, wriggling his eyebrows. Niel joined in, throwing his arm around his friend's shoulder.

"They just finished polishing the dance! They're really synchronized, it's amazing!" you happily told them. 

"Oh, is that so?" ChunJi replied uninterested. "How about their singing??" 

"I haven't really heard the very final version, but I think they're good," you said.

ByungHun chuckled and took a sip out of his bottle. "I guess we both have some ups and downs."

"What does that mean??!!!" Ricky and ChangJo demanded. "WE'RE BETTER THAN THEM IN EVERYTHING!!"

"I guess they're more synchronized than us," C.A.P calmly answered.

"HYUNG, WE CAN'T LOSE LET'S PRACTICE!!" Ricky and ChangJo suggested, all fired up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

It's getting HOT (in the story and in reality 'cuz summer is coming in the US)... Make sure y'alls stay hydrated^^

ALSO! I will be going on vacation for two weeks, so I probably cannot update until the first week of July T___T I'll update as much as possible

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^