Rapper Line

The Title of King

Stepping into the music room, you noticed a very odd group of people.

"Oh, Princess, you're here early," HoWon greeted, smiling. 

"Come in come in!" DongWoo said, waving his hand.

You walked further inside, toward the grand piano at the front of the big room, where HoWon, DongWoo, C.A.P, and ByungHun stood.

"ByungHun oppa, are you feeling better?" you asked, worried. He returned you an assuring smile.

"Yeah. It wasn't serious, so I healed fast," he answered. You nodded with relief.

"But... what brings you guys here??" you asked, referring to C.A.P and ByungHun.

"We're the rapper line," DongWoo said, grinning.

Seeing your confused face, HoWon explained, "DongWoo hyung and I are rappers of INFINITE and C.A.P hyung and ByungHun are the rappers of Teen Top."

"C.A.P sshi, you rap?" you asked, curious. He shyly nodded, scratching the back of his head. "AMAZING!!!" you exclaimed happily. 

"Calm down, it's no biggie," ByungHun said, chuckling, patting the top of your head. You obeyed, quieting down.

"You guys are like... the calm members of the two groups," you commented. Then you looked over at DongWoo, who was making a peace sign with both hands, and decided against it. "I take it back. Everyone here is calm, except for DongWoo oppa. MyungSoo oppa is probably the calmest in INFINITE." DongWoo dropped his shoulders in disappointment.

"Excuse me Princess, but um you seem to have forgotten someone who is always calm too?" HoWon said, slyly pointing toward himself. Everyone laughed.

"But," ByungHun said as he stopped laughing. "What brings you here early, Princess?"

"Aw, that's...." you stopped, recalling the event just prior to coming to the music room. "My class ended early and we were dismissed before the usual time," you lied.

"Ah, then Ricky and ChangJo must be throwing parties now," ByungHun said, and C.A.P chuckled. You smiled along.

"Alright, now that the mystery has been solved," DongWoo said excitedly, clapping his hands. "Why don't we start our practice? And Princess, would be kind enough to take a seat and be our honorable judge?" He stretched his hand toward you, and you laughed not understanding what he was saying as usual. 

When you took his hand, he led you to the piano chair and set you down. The four guys bowed and began their rap "battle" as you sat there, watching and listening and cheering, feeling guilty about lying to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN OTL I will try to update more often T_T

It's getting cold... Please remember to dress warmly (if you're on the other side of the world I guess you can dress cool lol) and be careful not to catch a cold~

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^