11

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

[DooSeob's House] 

All of their kids has already gone to work and school. Yoseob is now in the kitchen making some breakfast for the only person left in the house, that is his husband - Doojoon. 

Yoseob is humming to a new boy band group call Beast a.k.a B2ST. Yoseob now has become their no 1 fan. He loves all of their songs especially Fiction. When ever Yoseob is all by himself with nothing to do he will dance to their dance choreograph. 

"You're looking happy today. Anything to share?" said Doojoon as he hugged his wife from the back.

"Ommo! Honey.. you startled me. Lucky for you I didn't have a heart attack!" said Yoseob while hitting Doojoon's head with a big spoon. 

"Ouch" rub his head while giggling. "Bianne." hug his wife again. 

"Honey your breakfast won't be ready in time if you are here." 

"But I want to eat you up for my breakfast." Doojoon pouts while putting his head on Yoseob's shoulder. 

"Yaaahh!!" Yoseob shouts while blushing. Yoseob pull himself together. "No. You must have a proper breakfast or you wont have any energy at work later." he exclaimed. 

"I just called them. I'm not coming to work today. I'm taking a day off to be with my only love." Doojoon said and start kissing Yoseob's neck. 

"Doojoon ahhhh.." Yoseob moaned. While kissing Yoseob's neck Doojoon closed the stove. He wouldn’t want to get the house on fire again.

“AGAIN? WAS THE HOUSE REALLY GOT BURN?” Asked the readers.

[FLASHBACK]

It happen around 3 months after Kikwang was born. It was around 9 o’clock when Junhyung, Siwon and Heechul was already been sent to nursery. As for Eunhyuk and Nari was in their bedroom playing and Kiki was sleeping in the same bedroom as they were.

Yoseob at this time is making some breakfast for his husband. While all of the sudden Doojoon came out of nowhere and hugged Yoseob from behind. Same thing happen like what it said above.

Anyway, because of Doojoon being a good kisser and managed to make Yoseob forget everything and only enjoying what Doojoon was doing he forgot to turn off the stove. Because of his carelessness the food got burn and set up a huge fire. Almost all the kitchen section was burn down. They both realized it around 20 minutes of doing it.

Luckly Eunhyuk enter their room and yelled “MOMMY! THERE IS SOME FIREWORK GOING ON IN THE KITCHEN MOMMY!” as he was jumping up and down clapping his hand.

Yoseob pushed Doojoon aside making him fell to the ground and run down to the kitchen - and grab a fire extinguisher.

It took around 4 months for the kitchen to rebuild.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

“Mhhhmm…” Yoseob moaned.

“Let’s go to our bedroom shall we.” Said Doojoon as he lifts up his wife like a bride.

[in their bedroom]

Yoseob was thrown on the bed as Doojoon climb up on top of him. Yoseob the pushed Doojoon aside making him curious. “I’ll be right back” said Yoseob and enter the bathroom. In the mean time Doojoon quickly undress. “Hey y.” Said Yoseob while closing the door behind him. He was half . Only wearing a t-shirt. 

Doojoon stood up and walk towards Yoseob. Yoseob then put his hand on Doojon’s shoulder and being a . Doojoon grab Yoseob’s hand and pin it to the door and start kissing him. At first the kiss was just like a peck. Then it when deeper and with passion. Yoseob then put his hand on Doojoon y worked up chest as he follow his husband footsteps towards the bed.

Doojoon then lie on the bed making Yoseob ontop. "Would you like to try how it feels like being on top?" Doojoon asked smirking. 

"NO THANKS!" Yoseob refused quickly and pout. Doojoon just chuckles. They then roll over so that Doojoon is on top this time. He then start to undress his wife ing Yoseob's top but he couldn't wait any longer and decides to just ripped it. "Honey! I just bought that top! It cost me a lot of money!" Yoseob yelled angrily. 

"So what. There are more where it came from." Doojoon stared at Yoseob cold eyes. Although Doojoon didn't show any reaction he was really scared. When Yoseob is angry the world could end before you know it. 

"You'll pay for that" said Yoseob and kissed Doojoon deepenly. They kissed until they hardly breath. At this moment Yoseob is now fully . Without any hesitation, Doojoon skip few steps and quickly went to the bottom part. He start ing Yoseob's member and start it. "I'm c-c..." 

"No! Not yet baby." said Doojoon quickly. Yoseob just pout. 

"IN ME THIS INSTANT!" Command Yoseob. 

"Your wish is my commad hot stuff." teased Doojoon.. 

 

[DOWN STAIRS] 

"I'm..." 

"YEAAAHH!!! JOOOONIIIIEE!! YEEEAAHH!! AHHHNNNNN!!" Yoseob moan as loud as he could. 

"Aigooo... Look like I will have to come back in an hour or two. Umma... quiet down a bit will you." said Ryeowook to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As many of you wished for DooSeob moments :DD There you go. What do you guys think? Too much? Or need to work on it? 

I was going to put more but think some of you may don't like it. (A)

KimEifa: Yah! Yah! I'm older remember. so Unnie 

anastasia95 & MoonLight7 : DOOSEOB for Chuu~~ <3

yong_jun: JunSeung up next :))

Sorry for haven't been updating for a long time. School starts been preety busy. But next week I get a week holiday because of Chineese New Year. Therefore I'll try to update as many chapters as I can. Promise!

"Next chapter Kangin and me momments okay Nina?" asked Leeteuk. 

"Bianne umma... next chapter is JunSeung's meet. But I promise.. the next chapter yours!" 

"Thanks Nina." 

"Anytime Umma Leeteuk. Your my IDOL! So I may do yours longer." i giggled.

"Aigoo... Too cute... Okay Nina.. Hwaiting." Leeteuk hugged me. 

"Neh Umma..."