12

Cheaper by the Dozen

[At Park House] 

"Bye Umma.. I have to go now. There is some work need to be done at the dance studio. I also might come home late." explained Hankyung. 

"Arassoh. But don't come too late or Umma will be really worried." said Leeteuk showing his concern face. 

"Neh Umma.." 

"Also do not forget to - " 

"To eat my meal on time. And don't overwork myself. Neh Umma.. Aigesimnida." Hankyung cut him. 

"Aigoo this kid. Okay. See you tonight." 

Hankyung stood up from the breakfast table and was about to leave. "Hannie hyung! Wait up!" 

"Oh? Waeo Seungie?" asked Hankyung turn back to face his brother. 

"Goint to the dance studio?" Hankyung nod. "Can you give me a lift?" 

"What? Why? What happen to your car?" 

"I don't feel like driving hyung. Pleeessshh.." said Hyunseung showing his puppy eyes. 

"Aish this kid. Let's go then. And don't do that again. You look so U-G-L-Y" teased Hankyung. With that teased Hankyung received a free trip to the floor by Hyunseung. Hyunseung walk pass Hankyung and do his peace sign while sticking his toungue out. 

Hankyung just gave him an evil stare and pull himself together. "You kids behave yourself. Aigoo.. You are already in 29 and 30 and yet still acting like a kid." mumble Leeteuk while watching his both of his son's behaving. 

[2PM...] 

"Hyung I'm going to take my brake. I'll be back in an hour." yelled Hyunseung while walking out the door. 

"Don't forget someone wants to meet you later." 

"Ne hyung. I'll remeber." he huffed and left the room. 

Hyunseung walked on the pavement looking around the city with nowhere to go. Suddenly he felt thirsty so decides to go to a cafe shop near by. He entered cafe shop and look there was so many people in line. But he couldn't care less cause he had nowhere to go anyway so he que up. 10 minutes later...

"Hey, welcome to Lolita Cafe. Eat here or take away?" asked the waiter. 

"I'll eat here. I'll have one hot cocoa with a two slice of cheesecake please." Hyunseung ordered. 

"Anything else sir?" Hyunseung shook his head. "Okay sir, that would be $17 sir." Hyunseung payed the lady and grab his order and search for a sit. He look around and all of them were full. Then at the far corner there was a table with four seat and only one person sat there. He was playing with his drink. Stirring the drink. Looks like he hasn't touched it yet. Hyuseung collect his couraged and walked up to that guy. 

While walking... Should I ask him if I can sit there? But he look so scary. He looks like he has no expression. Ommo.. Ottokke? It wouldn't hurt if I try right? Plus umma always said 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. Hyeunseung thought. He then clear up his throat and start talking. "Excuse me sir. Is anyone sitting here?" 

"Huh?" He look at Hyuseung as if he was going to tare him up into thousand pieces. "Oh.. no.. help yourself." Hyunseung took a sit infront of him and drinking his hot cocoa. At the same time he kept on peeking throught at the guy in front of him. "You know... you could draw a whole right through my face if you kept on staring at me." the guy speak up breaking the silence. 

Hyunseung cleared his throat and bow his head a little and said sorry and start eating his 2 slice cheesecake. He grabbed his spoon and take a little and try it. As the cheesecake went into his mouth he was really excited and did an eye smiled. Bashta!! Nomu nomu bashta! - He talk to himself. 

At the same time someone was watching him.

"Does it really taste that good?" the guy asked again. Hyunseung was startled and accidentally pushed his cup of hot cocoa and now it spilled on the guy in front of him. "Uh! Aww Aww!! Hot! Hot!" the guy yelled. 

"Oh my!! Wait!!" Hyunseung started to panicked and look around to see if there is any waiter that has cloth or any tissue on other table. Then he spotted tissues at the counter. He stood up and was about to start walking when he got his feet tangled to the chair and.... ALMOST FALL! 

Almost fall??! Yeah Almost... Recap** 

While Hyunseung almost tripped over the guy quickly grab him to prevent him from falling on the floor. At that time Hyunseung had his eyes shut really thightly. A moment later he opened his eyes to see if he was already on the floor. But instead he saw thu guy that sat infront of him was really close. Like their face distance was around just 5 cm away. 

"K-k-kumasumnida..." said Hyunseung. The guy then pulled himself up at the same time pulled Hyunseung up.

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"I-i'm fine.." Hyunseung said. But he wasn't he was still in shock. But the guy just gave him a really warm smile and made Hyunseung feel a lot better now. 

"Yoon Jae Soon imnida. And you are?" he suddenly introduce himself at Hyunseung. 

"Park Hyunseung imnida." Hyunseung bow. Then he remembered! "Ahh!! Jae Soon-shi.. your ?!" he said looking at the shirt. 

"Please call me Junhyung. And don't worry about the shirt. I have extra shirts in my car." said Junhyung to make Hyunseung feels better. 

"In that case here is my number. Maybe sometimes I'll treat you some dinner for your shirt." suggested Hyunseung as he gives him his card. 

"Ahh.. but.. it's okay." 

"No I insist. Just tell me when you are free." Hyunseung smiled. 

"In that case. Here's my card. Don't lost it!" teased Junhyung. 

"I have to go now. See you again okay." Hyunseung bow and left the building. 

While walking back to the dance studio he didn't noticed that he was smiling foolishly. So did Junhyung while he was driving. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

There you go JUNSEUNG <3 HOPE YOU LIKED IT. SORRY BECAUSE IT WASNT THAT GREAT OF A MEET. I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME. *BOW* 

anastasia95: more dooseob? aigoo.. maybe along the chapter. need to focus on their meet up first. *wink* 

noramaia: I know right? tsk tsk tsk. 

cheriehime: *chuckles* it's okay. I'm trying hard to remember who have i wrote and who i havent. -smiled-

KimEifa: me either! *laughs* 

NEXT UP AS PROMISED... KANGTEUK! MY FAV COUPLE XDD so excited.. !! thinking of ideas! ideas!