16

Cheaper by the Dozen

"Urrghh I feel over worked. Also I'm too lazy to excersice." whined Heechul who is lying on his bed as he stared at the ceiling. "But if not, I will not have enough strength...Ah! Don't care about that. I'm so hungry." He stood up, leave his room and entered the kitchen. 

In the kitchen Ryeowook was in there baking. "Wookie-ah.." said Heechul in very low voice making the young one startled a little. 

"Kamchagiya. Aigoo hyung you startled me." He take a deep breath and continue. "Is something wrong?" 

"Yes. I'm hungry!" he said straight forward. 

"Well there is some Lasagna left in the fridge from this morning. If you want I'll heat it up for you." 

"Yes please. I'm so hungry I don't think I can wait for you to cook something." teased Heechul as he took a sit on the chair. 

While heating up the lasagna Ryeowook stared at Heechul. "Err.. hyung... can I ask you something?" Heechul just nod. "Are you alright? Cause from the look of it you look lifeless." 

"I'm too overworked myself and I have less time excersing." 

"When was the last time you excersiced?" 

"4 months ago... I think!." 

"What? T-" before Ryeowook could say another word the microwave make a 'TING!' noise saying that it work is done. Ryeowook grab the lasagna and gave it to Heechul at continue baking. Heechul just gave him a smirk. 

[THE NEXT DAY]

"Kiki Hyung, may I come in?" 

"Who is it?" he shouts

"It's Ryeowook." Kikwang open the door and let him in. 

"Is something wrong wookie?" 

"Yes.. but not with me. With... Heechul hyung.." 

"Huh? What about him?" Kiki asked tilting his head looking curious. Ryeowook the explained everything to him. "Hmm.. I think I know what to do with him!"

Ryeowook just stared at him looing curious and also worried at the same time. 

It is now 9 o'clock and Kikwang is getting ready to go to the dance studio but before that he made a short stop at Heechul's room. However our diva king is still asleep. Kikwang entered himself in and wake his hyung up. After almost 20 minutes of failure, Kikwang asked for Siwon's help. 

Siwon let himself in and uncover the bedsheet. "Yah! Yoon Heechul. Wake up you lazy !"

"Urrghh get lost will you. I'm tired and need to rest!" he yelled as he throw a pillow at Siwon's face. 

"You're tired because you haven't had enough excersice. Now get your lazy up and go take a shower. Kikwang is taking you somehwere!" But there was no movement coming from Heechul. Siwon then start to get frustrated and pulled his hand making him fall on the floor. "Now get you lazy into the bathroom and get ready." said Siwon angryly. 

Kikwang placed his hand on Siwon's shooulder. "Hyung... calm down please. Poor Chullie hyung." After Kikwang finished his sentences, Siwon take a deep breath and look at his dongsaeng and smiled. Siwon, when he is angry he can really be scary. But don't worry, you only see that when he is with Heechul. So better keep them apart. *laughs* 

30 minutes later of waiting Heechul walked down stairs. He was smiling widely. but not for long as he watched his dongsaeng's face who is really unhappy. "Err..I'm Done?".

((http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/old/news_rumors/110208_HCLong.jpg))

"Hyung! Go ware something sporty will you! You can't excersice in them! Now go!" Kikwang command. Without another word Heechul went back upstairs and changed. After 15 minutes later, when he finally properly dressed Kikwang pulled Heechul's hand and drag him into the car. At this time Kikwang drove the car at 110 km/h. 

"Yahh! Yahh!! Slow down!" 

"Slown down? Hyung I'm one hour late! You know that!" said Kikwang as he cursing his hyung in silent. 

[AT THE DANCE STUDIO] 

"Hankyung hyung, Hyunseung hyung. Sesonghamnida for being late. Terribly sorry." apolagised Kikwang and bow 120 degree. Hyunseung and Hankyung just smiled watching at the younger's behaviour. 

"It's okay Kiki. Just don't repeat your mistakes again okay. And I'm sure you have a good reason." said Hyunseung calming him down. Kikwang then explain to his seniors what happen. 

"I see. Where is he then?" Hankyung asked. Kikwang pulled Heechul who is standing near the entrance and introduce his brother. 

"Hankyung hyung, Heunseung hyung... let me introduce to you my hyung, the second oldest in the family Yoon Heechul. Hyung, this is my senior Hyunseung hyung and the ownerof this dance studio Hankyung hyung." All the of them bow at each other. 

"Now... Let's start dancing. Heechul hyung your co-dancer will be Hankyung hyung." He paused and whisper in Heechul's ears. "I know you hate dancing. But just give it a try. It will makes your heart pumping better." Kikwang smiled and left him with Hankyung. 

Hankyung just smiled and start dancing.... 

After 2 hours of dancing, Heechul finally get to rest. He walked slowly near the corner and drop on the floor panting. Hankyung who look so energetic just laughed slightly as he walked towards the tired guy. "Here you go." Hankyung said as he gived Heechul some water. Heechul quickly grabbed it and drink it all in one go. Hankyung just chuckled. He then take a sit next to Heechul. "So how do you feel now? A lot better?" 

"Tired! That's for sure! But I feel more energetic. Thanks." Heechul said and face Hankyung. Suddenly a smiled just carved on his face. 

"Why are you smiling all of the sudden?" 

"N-nothing." Heechul said and then looking away to hide his blushing face. 

[7pm] 

"Hyung... where are you going?" asked Kikwang at Heechul. 

"I'm going to the bar to check how's everything." he answered. 

"Okay. Anything happen gave us a call." said Kikwang and left the building. Hyungseung already left around 2 hours ago as he has something else to do. The other dancers also left already leaving Heechul and Hankyung only in the room. Heechul then look at him. "So... wanna tag along?" 

"Err yeah sure." he smiled. 

[at the bar] 

After Heechul checks and everything is going smoothly, he invites Hankyung into his personal room and joins him for few drinks. When I say few... I guess I didnt mean just 3 or 4 bottles but instead around 12 bottles. Now... they are too drunk. The drunken Heechul glide closer to Hankyung and start talking nonsense. 

"What?" Hankyung asked. 

"I said... *hiccup* You are the most handsome boy I've met. When I saw you this morning *hiccup* I was really stunned and straight away falls in love with you." 

"Y-you do?" 

"Yep.... and now... I want to kiss you Park Hankyung." he lean closer as he said it. Their lips were kept on getting closer and closer and FINALLY! it touched. First it was a peck then Hankyung quickly looked away. 

"What were you doing?" Hankyung asked confusedly. 

"Kissing you of course." smile akwardly. 

"I.." 

"You like it don't you?" Hankyung eyes widen as he heard the phrase. Without any word Heechul kissed Hankyung again. This time the kiss went deepen and with passions. Because of Heechul, a great kisser, it maked Hankyung released out a soft moan. 

Heechul then pushed Hankyung making him lay down on the sofa. He then climb up on top of him and......

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well... HanChul meet <3 What do you think? Not that exciting right? I know. *sigh* But hey.. they are fast right? *laughs* 

Yusenkio & MySweetAngel: Your wished has been granted. I will make Donghae the wifey. <3

KimEifa: not so ert afterall. hahaha. I already stated why he joined. I don't know. Just feels likes it. Hope you dont mind.

yunjae-r: UPDATED :D