21

Cheaper by the Dozen

 

Chapter 21

[WITH KANGIN AND LEETEUK]

[KANGIN POV]

After I dropped Yesung at Doojoon’s house I drive as quickly as I could back to our hous. I look at Leeteuk every 30 seconds but there wasn’t any movement from him. Not even a word. It is making me more worried than the times when he is gave birth.

Finally we arrived at our house. I unbuckle my sit belt and quickly run and open Leeteuk’s door. “Teukie baby… we’re home.” I said it in my calmest possible moment. Oh for goodness sake Kangin! How can you be calm at a time like this you pabo!

I then lift up Leeteuk gently and walk to our house entrance. I was about to press the bell when the door opened already by Dongwoon.

“Appa! Umma!” he almost yelled. “Appa what happen to umma?”

“We’ll discuss it in the morning.” I replied and ran quickly to our room. I then put him gently on the bed and stare at him.

[END POV]

“Teukie baby, how are you feeling?” as Kangin said that he caressed Leeteuk’s forehead; but all Leeteuk did was just stare at the ceiling. “Teukie-ah! You’re burning up!” he shouts. Kangin then stood up and was about to leave when he was stop by a pair of hand around his wais. He turns around and looks at Leeteuk. Leeteuk is now trembling.

“P-p-please… s-stay” tears then start to falls down his cheeks as he beg Kangin to stay.

“I’m just going to call the doctor baby.” Kangin tries to explain.

“Please don’t leave me. I’m begging you.” Leeteuk is now crying and become more trembling. Without a word, Kangin put Leeteuk back on the bed and crawl on to the bed as well. He then pulls Leeteuk into his embrace and Leeteuk immediately hug Kangin as tightly as possible.

“It’s okay baby. I’m here. I will protect you with my life…” said Kangin in a calm voice.

 

[THE NEXT DAY]

Tok~ Tok~ Tok~… There was a knock at KangTeuk’s room. Kangin startled. He quickly looks at Leeteuk. He is afraid it might wake Leeteuk up as he had some trouble sleeping. It took Leeteuk around 3 in the morning to finally sleep. However it wasn’t a proper sleep as he kept haunting by the tragedy that happened last night.

“Come in!” He whispered but it was clear enough for the person on the opposite site of the door to hear.

“Appa… I cooked some porridge for Umma and some pancakes and scramble eggs for you.” Said Shindong in a very low voice. Shindong enter the room along with Hyunseung. He couldn’t possibly carries all the breakfast and the drinks alone now could he?

“Ommo! How thoughtful of you both. Thank you so much Shindong-ah… Hyunseung-ah.” Kangin said as he look at each of his son’s face. “Just place then on the table there. I will wake up you umma in a few minutes later. Thank you once again.”

“It’s our pleasure.” Hyunseung speak up accidentally in his normal voice making Leeteuk start to move. All of their eyes went widen.  

“Ummmffhh… What’s going on here?” Leeteuk said in his croaky voice while rubbing his eyes.

“Good morning baby. Look… our son bought a breakfast in bed for us.” Said Kangin gently with a smile. Leeteuk then look at the two of them and then look at the breakfast.

“Put it there.” Leeteuk said coldly while pointing on top of the bed. “Come here.” His tone is still the same. There was no expression on his face. Hyunseung and Shindong do as he says. Leeteuk then sttod up slowly and straight away hug them. “Kumawo! Oh I love you both so much! Sangkyu. Sangkyu.” As he kiss their cheeks.

Kangin, Shindong and Hyunseung released out a long sigh of relief. “You think I was going to be mad at you both right?” Leeteuk hold his laugh. The two boys nod. Leeteuk then burst out laughing. “Aigoo. You guys should see your faces. Aigoo I wish I had my camera that time.”

“UMMA!” they both yelled. They gave an unsatisfied look at Leeteuk.

“Bianne. Bianne. Come let’s eat.” All four of them sit on KangTeuk’s bed and eat the breakfast together.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Umma. But I'm glad he is better now. Umma! Saranghae <3 

KimEifa: YAAAH!! aigoo! okay2. bianne for calling you a "kid" >.< Ikr! I hate when people stares at me! :PP 

UP NEXT....OTHE COUPLES AND...DOOSEOB