33

Cheaper by the Dozen

“Errmmm… Victoria, may I ask what this is?”

“The ledgers sir.” She hesitates.

“Ledgers you say? If I recall correctly I ask for the sponsorship files” He paused. “AND I ASKS FOR THIS LEDGERS THREE DAYS AGO!” He throws the files on the tables. The girl in front of him is now scared to death. “Just Go!” He commands.

“Yes Mr. Junhyung” She bows and left as quickly as she could like a life depends on it.

Junhyung – Who so called emotionless? – is not always emotionless. Have you heard how, if one keeps their feeling inside and doesn’t like to express them will sure explode? Well as for Junhyung, today is the day.  Everything that the people around him do, there is always a mistake he spotted and if there is none, he makes excuses so he can scolds them.

He throws himself on the couch and lay there for a moment. All he do was just stares at the ceiling – thinking. He then places his arm on his face and covers his eyes. He decides to take a short nap. As he was about to doze off, he heard the door shrieks open; followed by some footsteps.

“Ahem ahem.” Someone cleared their throat.

“Urrrgh! Can’t I be alone for a minute! I told you that I don’t want to be disturbed. Which part of that doesn’t you understands Victoria?” He groans as his hands still covers his face. “What is it?” He asks.

No answer.

“What do you want?” He asks as he got up and glances at the person standing in front of him. He was about to give a death glare but instead all he could do was blinks.

“Looks like someone is in a bad mood?”

“E– Eunshin?” He rubs his eyes just in case if he was imagining things.

“Surprise!” She exclaim.

“Wha- How? When?” He asks – rather speechless.

“I have a show here in Korea. I came here as soon as I landed 2 hours ago and I will be here for two weeks.” She answers in excitement. She then jumps on Junhyung and hug him as close as possible.

“I – Can’t – B… Breath!” He tries to speak. Nevertheless Eunshin ignored him and hug him tighter. He begins to piss off and so he pushes her away as hard as he can.

“Oucchh! Yah! That really hurts!” She caresses her arms. “Aigoo you sure haven’t changed a bit!” She teases him as she ruffles his hair. Junhyung quickly pulls her hands away. She just pouts upon his childish action.

Silence.

“Ahh! I brought something.” She stands up and grabs her handbag. “Before this I was in Hawaii and I have something for you. Tadaaaa!” She takes out the present that she got for Junhyung. He just sat there staring at her. “It’s a Hawaiian shirt! Isn’t it cute?” She asks enthusiastically.

http://hawaiishirtcompany.com/images/products/ladies/2011fall-detail/w415s-822-turq.jpg

“No.” He simply answered. “It’s UGLAY!” He speaks his mind.

“Uff! Don’t be such a baby. It looks great on you. And I also bought one for Sungjae.” She smiles. Then she remembers. “AAAAAHHHH!!! I almost forgot! Where is he anyway?” Eunshin asks – more like yelling really.

“Ahn Eunshin! Calm your will you. No need to shout. I’m right here.” He eyed her. Instantly Eunshin covers her body parts and grins cheekily. “He is now working at Heechul’s Café as the head of Bartender.” He huffs feeling very annoyed.

“Well what are you waiting for?”

“Haaa?”

“Let’s go!” She starts pulling his hand – dragging him somewhere.

“In case you forgot… I have works to do.” He reminds her.

“Uff! Postpones them then silly.” She continues pulling him and drags him out of his office. She drags his pass his assistance desk. “Cancel all Junhyung’s appointments for today. Thank You.” She commands and continues walking – leaving the assistance in wonders. By this time, Junhyung eventually gives up and just follow her.

It was a very cold rainy day. The wind howls and it became stronger. Nevertheless the bad weather could never stop her from meeting her childhood friends. Eunshin and Junhyung take few cabs from his office. They did made few wrong turns and head to different directions due to the wrong address Eunshin has been telling them but she doesn’t mind.  We all need a little adventure sometimes.

Finally! After few hours, they finally arrives at Heechul’s Café only to find Heechul’s was there but Sungjae was nowhere in sight. “Well that was a waste of time.” Junhyung speaks up.

“Uff! Nonsense! Wait here.” And off she went. Junhyung couldn’t care less. He finds an empty seat by the window of the café and orders few Soju.

“Seriously, what am I doing here?” He moans unsatisfied. He slide forward slightly, lean his head back and do few stretches. What he didn’t know that his act cause a major accident. He accidentally hit someone’s back making him jumps slight and his tray – which filled with his delicious foods were thrown back and ends up on someone. At the same time, due to his quick action he manages to grab the guy and saves him from falling.

 

“Arrrrgghhhh!!! My new dress!” A girl scream.

 “Oops?!” Junhyung mumbles.

“Err… ahemm, sir could you let met stands up properly by any chance?” The victim asks politely.

“Ah. Sorry about that.” He nods slightly.

“You! Look what you have done!” The lady approaches the victim.

“Sesonghamnida. Sesonghamnida.” The victim bows many times.

“Sorry? Do you know how much this dress cost? And all you can say I sorry?” She yelled. Junhyung was very annoyed with the way she acts. But he tries to keep it as cool as possible.

“Miss, don’t blame it. It was my fault. I’m sorry.” Junhyung walk up to her and pushes the victim behind him so he will not be blame.

“You did this? Or you just want to back him up?” She began to argue. “This dress is a very expensive dress you know.” Junhyung couldn’t care less with her attitude; and so he holds the victims hand and walk away from that lady. “Hey! I’m not finished yet.” She yelled.

“Hey hey hey. Miss, please calm down. What seems to be the problem?” Someone barge in. Junhyung stop and turn and face the owner of the voice. The angry lady who was yelling and also ruined other people calm evening paused as she was stunned with the beauty of this person standing in front of her.

“And you are?” She asks. Her voice changes into more gentle. Junhyung whom was standing there looking at her behavior was really pissed off.

“Unbelievable!” He huffs and folds his arm. The intruder eyes Junhyung and answer the angry lady’s question.

“I’m Heechul miss. I’m the owner of this café.” Heechul greets her kindly. “I am truly sorry for what has happened” The angry lady nod and smiles as she could not take her eyes of him. “Ermm… miss?” He clicks his fingers few times.

“Huh? Ah. But… what about my dress?” She asks still unhappy.

“Miss, you can always send it to dry clean. Here is a box of out fine desert showing how sorry we are. Now I’m afraid I need to ask you to leave. You are disturbing my customer’s piece by making a scene here.” said Heechul sarcastically.

Junhyung just stands there and watch her leave. A smirk carved on his face.

“Nomu nomu kamsahamnida and I amvery sorry for the trouble sir.” The victim bows. Heechul bows back saying that it’s okay. Heechul then head back to his office.

“You can get anything you want from this café, and don’t worry. It’s on me.” Said Junhyung without looking and just sat back down and drink his Soju. The victim peak in front of Junhyung to get a better look of him and all Junhyung did was gives him a death glare.

“Ahh! It’s you. Err… Junhyung-ssi right?” He exclaim. Junhyung frowned a little.

“Oh yeah, the guy who spills hot drink at me and whom also lost his keys back at the hall – whatever it call.” Junhyung reminds him. Hyunseung just nod and smiles embarrassedly. “Please have a sit.” He invites.

They talk for few minutes. As usual, Junhyung hardly talk much – but today…. He seems to talk a lot. What is more he even carved a smile. It was a smile to your ear type, just a thin line smile. Still. It was a smile.

 

“Yoon-Jun-Hyung!” Someone called his name like a 7 years old. Both Junhyung and Hyunseung look the person. “Aigoo! Yah! Can’t you ever do as you are told.”

“You expect me to just stand by the entrance for …” He glances at his watch on his right hand. “For 25 minutes? I don’t think so.” He answered coldly. Eunshin pouts.

“You are no fun!” She hits him. Junhyung look away as he knows she was trying to act cute so that he would feel sorry for her. Eunshin knows Junhyung will not coax her. Then she looks at the person in front of him. “Ermm… duguhaseyo?” She asks to the younger man who seems to be lost in wonders.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Hyunseung imnida.” He bows as he greets himself.

“Please to meet you. I’m Eunshin.” She bows back. “Any who, I had a small talk with Heechul earlier and told me where is Sungjae.” She continues.

“Small talk is it? Small talk my !” He answered sarcastically.

“Yah! Hurmmm… he is at the park, on his break. Kaja!” She pulls his hand once again – excitedly. However Junhyung quickly pulls back his hand and huffs annoyingly.

“Stop pulling me will you? I am not your pet. Urgh.” He groans feeling annoyed. “I will come, only if Hyunseung joins us.” He said making a small bargain.

“Hurmmm…” She eyed Hyunseung.

“A-aniya. Gwenchanayo.” He answered nervously.

“Sure. Lets!” Eunshin answered happily. Eunshin clings herself to Hyunseung and the three of them head to the park. 

 

 

 

Hope you likes your character, MySweetAngle .

If you like the story, please help me upvote. 

and as usual... comment as much as you want. 

you comment means so much