[Taemin/] When you do it for the first time

[Compilation] SHINee/Infinite Scenarios

Taemin shut the door behind him in a desperate move. He turned to you, eyes full of lust but at the same time they shined with admiration. You looked beautiful at the moment and he wanted to keep the mental picture forever because that day meant a lot to him. It was the day you officially chose him as the one. And right there, in the dim light of the sunset that entered through the windows of his apartment you looked like the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Your beautiful hair that framed your face in the way he so loved, the jewelry that looked as delicate as you, the bouquet of flowers that for some reason were still in your hands, but what outstood the most was the wedding dress that hugged your body perfectly, it’s tail making a beautiful carpet on the floor.

Taemin smiled at the shy you and took small steps in your direction. “Everything’s alright now,” he whispered and caressed your cheek. You leaned towards his hand feeling the familiar warmth and took in his scent. You trusted him with all your might and knew his words were true. Everything was going to be alright from now on. You were going to be with Taemin, the man you loved dearly and forever will.

Silence filled the room but what worried you was that you might forget how to breathe thanks to this guy. Resting your foreheads together, he looked into your eyes. “I love you,” he confidently admitted.

Your over flowing feelings were everywhere. You have never wanted someone as much as you wanted Taemin in that moment. You were as ready as you’ll ever be. Noticing this, he took the chance to kiss you tenderly. It wasn’t the first kiss you shared with him but in your heart, it really felt like it.

His hands rested on your hips, hugging them lightly, making you feel secure. You gave yours the liberty to cling around Taemin’s neck to pull him closer to you. The kiss heated up a bit and his tongue poked your bottom lip asking for entrance which you gladly granted.

Your tongue danced gracefully with his in a battle for domination but you gave up liking the way it felt to be led by his every move. He broke the kiss letting you catch some air and surprised you by lifting you up like the bride you were dressed as. Once in his room, your sanctuary which held many memories, he let your feet fall slowly to the ground and caught your lips with his once again.

Taemin carefully turned you around so your back was facing him and his hands automatically undid the clasp of the dress lowering it a bit to reveal your shoulders and kiss them. The touch of his lips on your skin caused goose bumps to appear and you were thrilled by the new sensation. He kept lowering the dress until finally, it fell to the floor revealing your figure in the iest attire Taemin has ever seen. Wedding undergarments that weren’t chosen by you. But looking at Taemin’s reaction, you were sure grateful to the one who picked them in just the perfect size.

With a bashful expression, you turned around to face Taemin once again to take a clearer view of his reaction. It had to be the first time you’ve seen him blushing and it made you happy to know you had this effect on him.

Scratching the back of his neck, he chuckled and it made your heart go mad inside your chest. You tried to calm it down but it was impossible. This guy had a way with you, you just couldn’t explain. The look in his eyes suddenly changed, it looked darker, y, but the way he embraced your body was still as sweet as ever.

Your hands reached for the hem of his white V-neck shirt and took it off in an instant to reveal his slightly muscular body. It was perfect, as if he was made just for you and you loved it. You let your hands trail down his torso and, just like your body reacted, goose bumps appeared on his along the way. He did a favor for you and got rid of his jeans as well, throwing them somewhere around the room. That left him in nothing but his underwear.

Taemin motioned for you to come closer and once you did, he lifted you up making you wrap your legs around his waist and he placed you gently on the bed.  His figure hovered above you and with a mischievous grin, he proceeded to kiss every little inch of your face. You giggled at his action and kissed him. This surprised him and you gained a grunt from him.

The constant friction of your hips against his was making you feel needy in your lower region. The feeling was new to you and you wanted to obey your body giving it what it wanted so you begged Taemin to get rid of the remaining fabric you had. Hearing your request, he smirked and did as you wished. His actions were slow yet you found it so sensual of his part. His hands gently massaged your thighs and you your lips aching for more.

“Taemin,” you called out. More like moaned.

He looked up to you and knew exactly what you wanted. Getting rid of his underwear, he gently positioned himself at your entrance.

“Tell me if it hurts too much,” he kissed your forehead.

 You smiled and nodded for reassurance.

Pushing inside you, Taemin kissed you to soothe the pain he was causing you. He decided to wait for your signal so it wouldn’t hurt more than it should.

“Keep going,” you whispered and he obeyed. Taemin slowly pulled back and just like that, he penetrated you again. You moaned feeling the slight pain and he repeated his cautious moves until the pain was more bearable.

The pleasure started to kick in and now your hips were meeting his. He grunted at the sudden contact and kissed you again. You moaned against the kiss and you felt his teeth attacking your lips, tugging on the lower one. His pace quickened a bit making your breath uneven and erratic. It was as if he was dancing with your body. Every move he made was deliciously perfect. He was making you feel all kinds of new things in your body.

You hugged his body closer to yours as he kept ing inside you and you could feel his breath on your ear. Not only that but his constant grunts and low moans. You were always so curious of Taemin’s y side and now that you’re getting a taste of it you were completely satisfied.

He kissed your neck and slowed his pace a bit. His were deeper now, filling you in completely. You moaned loud. You thought he must have reached that perfect spot because there was a new yet totally great sensation taking control of your body. You let your hips meet with his once again but he pinned you down completely so you were unable to move.

Taemin looked deep into your eyes, you knew the message he wanted to deliver. He wasn’t just having simple . He was making love to you, the woman he most treasured. You let your emotions take the best of you and just like that, the sensation that was taking form inside you exploded.

You pulled on his hair as you rode off your making him reach his limits at the same time. While doing so, he moaned your name and you thought no sound could compare to that. Taemin rolled to your side so he wouldn’t crush you with his weight and embraced you. You moved his sweaty bangs out of his face to contemplate the view and you smiled.

“I love you too,” you confidently admitted to the man you loved the most in the world.

The one who just saved you from an unwanted marriage.

 

-joejoeelfish