He's Such a Mama's Boy~

HE'S... My Nanny?!?!

Your Pov~

I got in bed and opened the sparkly purple diary.

"What the!?"

On every page, it read: Mom's Recipe to -----.

*So it was just his mom's cookbook? Well then, I tried so hard to get this "diary" for nothing =.=*

But when you flipped to the last pages, you found some old photos of him.

The first one was him as a toddler, holding hands with his parents.
*Wow, they looked so happy...* you thought.

The second was him a little older, but this time it was only his mother and him.

*Where did his dad go?*

The last one was of him and his mom again. But his mom was laying on a white cot. The kinds you would see in a hospital.

*Is she in the hospital?! Why?? D:* You flipped to the next page.

 Dear Mother,                                                                                          
I'm hoping that when you do get better someday, you'll be able to read this. Umma, I miss you so much, you can't even imagine! I've even taken the time to   write down all of your recipes I've watched you make when I was little. But I'm not little anymore, so don't worry, I know how to take care of myself. I've taken lots of part-time jobs, and I've been doing pretty well in school. So please get well soon~                                                                  
                                                                              Always Love~
Jonghyun ~

"Aww he's such a mama's boy~" You turned to the next page.

Dear Mother,                                                                                               
Guess what? I got a real job! As a Nanny! And I get to stay in their mansion, isn't that great? Being a nanny wasn't as easy as I thought though. =.= Did I tell you the girl I'm nannying for is the same age as I am? Her name's Choi -----. She loves ice cream and puppies, just like I do. We get along fine, except when I with my skinship habits, she always beats me up. She's really different from other girls. She's tough on the outside, but kinda sweet on the inside. She even cried when she almost lost my dog! Haha, I really want you to meet her someday, so get well soon! ^^                                                                                                  
Always Love~ Jonghyun~   

*He thinks I'm... sweet?! He's kidding right??*

Dear Mother.
Wow, today was a rough day! Long story short, I was looking for ------ all night and didn't get a wink of sleep, so I end up getting sick. Then, when I was sleeping, I actually dreamed of ----- crying and saying that it was her fault that I got sick. Heh, I must have been really sick to think she'd ever cry for a guy like me. I was gonna tell her it wasn't her fault, but when I wake up, it turned out it was just stupid Key pulling a prank on me =.=' Oh and I gotta remember to go visit dad tomorrow at the cemetery. Time flies fast huh? Get well soon~                                                                                                                                                            Always Love~ Jonghyun~

"His dad passed away!?" You didn't realize you had said it out loud until you felt a hand land on your shoulder.

"Who's dad?"

 

Jonghyun's Pov~

*She actually hugged me!!!~* I thought excitedly. Who knew something so small could make me so happy.

*Today was such a fun day! I should write about it to mom!*

I search my shirt pockets, but it wasn't there. I felt my neck for the key, but it was gone too!

*Oh no, _____ still has it!!!*

I sprint to her room and creep inside. Her lamp was on, and her back was turned, so I sneak behind her.

*gasp* "His dad passed away!?"

"Who's dad?" she tenses up.

"GIVE ME MY NOTEBOOK BACK >O!!!"
"NEVER!!! xp"

We end up rolling around the bed fighting for the book.

And then Jieun just had to burst in the room at that moment.


Whoa talk about messy bed scene xDD