~CHAPTER 22~

~mean love~

 

“Let’s set up our tent here,”said Nichkhun.They setting up the tents carefully because the atmosphere are now dark as the clock are now show 10 p.m.

“Finish!!!”said Yoona happily while clapping her hand.Yoona zips up the entrance and enter the tent follow by Nichkhun.

The atmosphere was really awkward.They don’t have nothing to speak out.

“You can sleep if you feel sleepy,”said Nichkhun try to break the tension atmosphere.

“It’s okay.I’m not that sleepy.Emm….Khun…,can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“About your sister,Suzy.Why did she died?I’m curious to know about her but it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.I understand”

Nichkhun silent.The memories of him and Suzy are playing in his mind one by one.

Yoona look at Nichkhun.

“I should not talk about this,”mouth Yoona to herself.

“Oh..I forget to give you this,”said Yoona while hand out a picture.

Nichkhun take the picture.

 

“I found the picture in the room that I stayed so I thought to give you this picture but I forget.Mianhae”

Nichkhun look at the picture closely.He can feel there is hot water falling from his eyes.He can’t stand it anymore.Yoona look at Nichkhun.She doesn’t know what to do.

“Khun…”

“I don’t know when this happen and why it happen but what I know,this is all my father false. I can’t forgive him,”said Nichkhun slow but loud enough for Yoona to hear.

~browse back~

“Who is the girl?”

“Who are you talking about? I don’t understand”

“Enough….don’t lie to me anymore.I can’t bear with it anymore.Everyday you back in drunk. Every day I saw you with another girl.Everyday you hit me and the childrens.What do you think I should do?Do you want me to bear with it but until when? Answer me,until when?”

“Stop it….I don’t want to hear anything from you.I want to sleep”

“No…you can’t go until we solve this problem”

“I said I want to sleep.Please move aside….”

“I said no.Let’s settle our problem first”

“Yah….!!! Don’t you hear what I said.I said move aside,”scream Mr Baek while push his wife to the floor.

Mrs. Baek’s head hit the floor and cause her head to bleeding.She stand up and block her husband from getting upstairs.

“Let’s settle our problem first.I would not let you go until we solve this problem”

“Don’t you hear what I said,”Mr Baek voice become more louder.

Suzy who sitting in her room,run towards the living room.She can saw her parents fighting.This is the scene that usual happen in this house,so she doesn’t scare but watching her mom head who bleeding make her worry.

“Omma!!!”call Suzy while running toward her mother.

“Why you become like this? Where the love that you said to me before? Don’t you pity our children? Every day they heard us fighting each other”ask Mrs Baek.There is water streaming down from her eyes.

“Love? Huh,did you know what is love because I don’t know what is love all about.Did you know why I married you? For money not because of love”

“What? You must be drunk right now so you can’t think of what you said…”said Mrs Baek try to deny her husband statement.

“Drunk? Yeah,maybe you right,I’m drunk right now but even though I’m not drunk,I will still said the same thing”

“Appa!!”call Suzy.Her eyes that teary now have streaming down water.

“Both of you just go out from this house.I don’t want to see you anymore.Go!! Leave this house now!!!”

“Appa!!!”

“If this is what you want,I understand.Suzy….,kaja!!!”said Mrs Baek before pull Suzy’s hand to follow her.

After 10 minutes prepared,Suzy follow her mother went outside the house.

They then enter the cab that waiting in front of the house.As soon as the cab leave,Nichkhun arrive at home.

“Omma!! Suzy-ah!!”call Nichkhun while smile happily.

“Suzy-ah,look I win the tournament today.Like what I said,there’s nobody that can defeat your beloved brother,” said Nichkhun while running everywhere in the house looking for his beloved sister.

“Suzy-ah,where are you?”

“You didn’t have to find them.They are not here”said one voice from behind.

“Appa!!! Where is she? Did she go out somewhere? When will she come back?”

“Yeah,she went out with your mother and don’t wish for her to comeback because she had leave this house with your mother”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you understand what I said?”said Mr Baek before entering his room leaving Nichkhun alone.

“Omma!!! Suzy!!! Where did you go?”

Cring…cring….

Nichkhun run to downstair to answer the phone.

“Yobseyo…”said Nichkhun try to control his voice.

“Yobseyo…Is this Mrs. Baek’s house?”

“Ne…”

“Is Suzy,her daughter?”

“Ne….Wae?”

“Can I know with whom I speak?”

“I’m Nichkhun.Mrs. Baek’s son”

“Sorry to inform,Mr. Nichkhun, your mother and your sister had involve in one accident and now are in critical condition.We hope you can come here,” hearing that word make Nichkhun loss all of his strength.The phone are no longer in his hand as it fell to floor.

“Omma!!! Suzy!!!!” scream Nichkhun louder.The tears are now flow heavily.

~end browse back~

 “Can you tell me, how can I get rid of this feeling? Yoon,please tell me how!! I can’t bear with it anymore.I cannot stop this overflowing feeling.Ottoeke??” the tears keep flowing faster than before.

“When I fall asleep and drift into a dream,I wish that when I woke up,she will be by my side and smiling towards me but there is nothing I can do.I just hope that she will not forget me just like how I always paint her shadow in my heart”

Yoona look at Nichkhun with full of care.She can feel Nichkhun’s sadness because she also have been through that situation.She went close to Nichkhun and hugh him tightly.

“Gwenchana….just let go all your sadness.I will always be by your side”

 


i'm sory if it didn't turn out well like you want...but hope you like it and keep reading my story..-;)