~CHAPTER 23~

~mean love~

 

“Oppa!!!” call Suzy slowly

“Suzy-ah…oppa here.You have to take a rest.You can’t talk much.After you get well,I will spend my time to hear you story but now please,take a rest”

“Ani….I don’t think I can talk with you after this”

“Suzy-ah…,please don’t speak like that.If you are not by my side,how can I live?”

“Oppa…,Do you know how proud I am to have a brother like you? Everyday,at school,I keep boosting about you.I feel happy when my friends are all jealous of me because having a brother like you.Do you know how much I love you?”

Nichkhun tried to not cry but his eyes can’t prevent the water from flowing down.

“Suzy-ah…Do you know how happy I am to have you as my sister.Everyday,I hear everyone said how lucky I am to have a beautiful sister like you.You know how much I proud of it, right? I really love you so please stay by my side.Don’t leave me!!”

“Oppa…,if I have to leave this world…..”

“Suzy-ah,please don’t say something like that.I don’t want you to go.I want you to always be by myside.Cheer me and hear my story”

“Oppa….,please listen to me….if I have to leave this world,promise me,you will not cry.You will live like usual.You will always become a star that glittering wherever you are.You will always smile like you always do.Promise me that?”

“Suzy!!!”

“Please promise me first…!!”ask Suzy.Nichkhun nodded his head making Suzy to smile.

“Suzy-ah,please you also had to promise me not to leave me.I really need you so jebal, don’t leave me.How will I live without you?We went through so much time together. And now you telling me to live by myself?I can’t do that, I can’t”

“Oppa,you had promise me….”said Suzy.She feel her breath become heavy.

“Op……pa!!”call Suzy with difficulties

“Suzy-ah…what happen?” Nichkhun become panic.He push the emergency button that place on the wall.

“Suzy…,please be patient,doctor will come after this to treat you so please bear with it.I had told you before,don’t talk much,why didn’t you heard me?

“Op…pa!!! Op….pa!!!”

“Suzy!!!…..Suzy!!!….please don’t go….Suzy….!!!”

“Khun…!!! Khun….!!! Wake up…..”

Nichkhun open his eyes and look at surrounding.Yoona are looking at him with a worried face.

“Khun…,did you awake now? You must be dream of your sister.You kept calling her name so that is why I wake you up”

“Oh…really?? I must be disturb your sleep,mianhae!!!”

“Ahh….ani…you don’t disturb me at all”

Nichkhun close his eyes.Suzy’s face are now played in his mind.Her sad face,happy face,her smile keep replay in his mind.

“Why did you leave me?”ask Nichkhun to himself.He open his eyes back  and see Yoona are taking her sleep beside him.

Nichkhun zips up the entrance and went out from the tent.He walked to the garden that place beside his house.

                       

 

He look around the garden.The memories with her sister,Suzy play in his mind

~browse back~

“Oppa…,I’m thinking of getting my married here,”said Suzy while looking at the garden.It’s really beautiful.

“Hoho…I don’t know that my sister had grown up this much until she can think about married,”tease Nichkhun.

“Oppa…!!!”said Suzy sulky.

Nichkhun giggle while looking at his sister.After seeing Suzy still sulky,he walk towards his sister.

“You know,when you married,you will be the most beautiful bride in the world and at that time,I don’t think I can let you go to another man’s hand”

Suzy smile hearing his brother word.

“Jeongmal?”

“Don’t you believe what your oppa said?”

“Then,I’m sure if oppa married oppa will be the most hansome groom in the world and at that time I don’t think I can let oppa go to another woman’s hand” Suzy take a turn to tease his brother.

“Jeongmal? I think I doesn’t have to be a groom to be the most handsome man because now I’m already the most handsome man…”

“aish…how can I have a brother like you…”

“Suzy-ah…!!!”call Nichkhun.

“Wae oppa??

“Ani….oppa just want to say that oppa really love you”

“Jeongmal…,I love you too”

“Let’s stay this relationship until we die”said Nichkhun while hugging Suzy.

~end browse back~

Nichkhun sit at the chair while his head look down to the floor.

“Suzy-ah…,I miss you a lot.Are you listening to me now?Although I can’t see you,I know you are always there beside me.Yuri-ah…,this deep broken-heart that you gave me.How am I supposed to live with it?Every day I live heartbrokenly with missing you.But I don`t regret ever that I loved you. Never…”

Yoona look at Nichkhun from far.She can hear Nichkhun’s sob.She walk towards Nichkhun and sit beside him.

“Khun….”call Yoona slowly.She wants to comfort Nichkhun but doesn’t know how to do it.

“Khun…!!”call Yoona again.This time Yoona put her hand around Nichkhun’s shoulder. Suddenly,Nichkhun hug Yoona.

“Please stay like this!!”Nichkhun said while tighten the hug.Yoona just stay there without move.

“When I miss them, when I cannot stop missing them,I hope that I can cry alone so nobody will knows but I can’t so please stay like this”

Yoona can feel the sorrow that Nichkhun’s face.She then replies the hug by hugging Nichkhun back.