Chappie 16: Deeper Discussions

Jars and planes that keep us together

 

“Zelo” You choke out, barely making a noise. You know he hears you though because he is still leaning next to your face. You can feel tears forming and preparing to flow down your face. He must hate you; he didn’t want to be friends anymore. He was sick of being around you.

“Eri” He growls again, causing you to choke out a sob. How could it end so quickly? The past few days were perfect, everything was perfect. You realize it is your entire fault for shouting your feeling at him and now you are sobbing violently before he can say anything.

“Eri” He coos your name now his arms around your shoulders and pulling you flush to his lap. “Please don’t cry. I didn’t mean that I hate you; I just don’t think I can be friends with you when I want to be something more to you. You are so much more than a friend to me.”

All tears have ceased at his words and you are now clinging to him to make sure he is real and will not float off. You sigh into his chest “okay.”

“Okay?” He whispers into your hair. His arms are now wrapped around your balled up figure as you sit in his lap. You feel small but safe and comfortable in his embrace. “Does that mean that you like me too?”

You smile into his chest at his excited tone and nod, not trusting words yet. “Good, because I like you too much.” He grumbles, making you chuckle and look up at his pouting face with a wide grin.

“Can we go back now?” He asks, you nod again and he helps you to your feet and refuses to release you hand.

“Call Ash and make sure she knows you are okay. I kind of called hyung and her before.” He reminds you of the two who you had run from before.

You look at him wide eyed, if Ash knew you were missing how was your phone not blowing up? Was there something wrong?

You think back to the voices that had passed you, the deeper one was Yongguk-ssi? But that would mean Ash and him were walking alone because the rest were definitely in their rooms. Since when did Ash talk to Bang?

You pick up your phone and press speed dial insisting she pick up with pure will. 


 

Yongguk froze, from surprise or fear that if he said anything she would let go. That was the last thing he wanted right now, for her to let go, because her arms and frame wrapped around his torso felt right. Everything felt right, who was he to stop that or say anything to ruin it?

Finally her grip relaxed, but before she could pull away his own arms wrapped around her back and held Ash in place. She leaned her head back to look in his eyes and both of their expressions were filled with confusion. “Bang?”

“Mmmh?” He humms at her a smile ghosting his lips, perfect lips Ash would note. “whassup?”

“Nothing…” She muttered her eyes sliding to the side. “I’m glad I met you too.”

If they were not so close to each other Bang was sure her words would have gone unheard. But he heard them and his heart fluttered when their eyes met again.

“neh?” He smirked at the increased blush that had spread to her ears. He leant his head close hers and rested his forehead on hers chuckling at her cute reaction. Most of the time he felt respect for her, but now she looked so cute he felt like cuddling the woman whose eyes were now saucers. “I think I am happier we met.”

Ash blinked at this, “Bwoh?! You think so?”

“Mmhmmm”

“Well I know that I am happier.” She insists still not pulling away from their intimate embrace, their heads were no longer connected but his hands were rubbing her back and he was smirking at her in such a devilish way.

“Nope. I am.” His grin spread further as her eyebrows creased. “Do you want to know why?”

“yes, I want to know why you are insisting you are wrong.” She insisted in a serious tone, but he could see the laughter she held back.

“Because you are the first person that has ever made me as happy as I am when I make music or when the guys and I perform. I didn’t know that I could feel so happy and comfortable with someone I just met, but I don’t want to not know you anymore.” He explained to her, his gentle smile and words melting her. Her arms released his middle completely now and trailed up his chest softly to his neck. There her hands rested as she grinned at him.

“I don’t really know what I am feeling right now, but I have never felt this way and I like this feeling. Take responsibility for making my heart rate so erratic.” She leaned into him on her tiptoes and whispered this close to his ear, then kissing his cheek lightly with a grin.

He began to laugh at her mischievous grin and held her closer so her head could rest against his chest. Ash relaxed in his hold and let her fingers wander up to his hair and play with the ends, sending shivers down his spine. Their peaceful moment lasted until an obnoxious ringing sound blasted and startled them both.

Their embrace was finally released as they both checked to see their phones. Ash quickly answered hers, her heart pounding.

“Eri?” She asked, listening to the girl on the other end. After a moment she glanced over to Bang then away as if to make sure he was still there. He moved over behind her and wrapped around from behind resting his head on her shoulder. She smiled and ignored her sister, leaning her head against his affectionately. “You’re okay then?” She finally spoke in a soft tone, a hand resting over Bang’s. “Okay, I will see you for dinner. Okay?”

After another moment she hung up the phone and leaned fully on the chest behind her, allowing him to fold his arms around her. “Aaaaaash.”

“Hmmmm?”

“How would you like me to take responsibility?” He growled into her ear watching said ear turn bright ear.

“Pabo. Don’t ask those kinds of questions!” She whined wiggling in his grasp. He chuckled holding her closer like a stuffed animal and snuggled into the crook of her neck enjoying the smell of lavender and honey overwhelming. “Just don’t…..Just please don’t hurt me.”

“I don’t think I could ever hurt you, I couldn’t stand to see you in pain.” His voice husky, a hand rubbing her arm.

“Then how would something like this even work?” Her voice shaking slightly. “Bang, do you even want to see me when this vacation is over?”

His heart ached at the soft sound of her voice, hearing the pain on the edges. He held her tighter from behind, “I don’t think I can go back to my life without you being a part of it. I don’t know how or why, but I want this to work. I hope you feel the same…”

Ash spun in his embrace and leaned closer to him, arms wrapped around his neck holding him closer. “Bang…”She choked out around her feelings built in . “Please don’t ever think that I don’t care about you. I want you to be a part of my life and I want to be a part of yours, but no matter what I want you to be happy. If that is with me then it is, but don’t let this get in the way of your life. I know what your music means to you, what your fans mean to you. Just think about what is important to you and we can figure it out. Okay?”

She leaned back and kissed his nose before taking his hand and leading him back to the villa. Ash didn’t look at him for the walk afraid she would break and cling to him to make sure he never left; the confusion she had seen in his eyes had told her he had not even thought of his life back in Korea. Now she had reminded him of his music and fans, she had reminded him of the other things in life could not live without. When she reached her room she looked at the luggage she had repacked this morning and the tickets for her trip home. She picked up her phone and dialed.

“Boss?” She answered after being greeted. “I can be back in a day.”

“Are you sure? What about your sister? You said she would be mad about you returning to work.”

“Neh. She has some friends I trust her to stay with…”Ash trailed off thinking briefly about her sister holding hands with the blue haired boy and the cheers they received from the others. “I will leave her with tickets and cash; she can take care of herself.”

“Okay, see you the day after tomorrow then. I’m sorry to ask you to come back so soon, but we need you on this side. Take care” He said before she could hear the dial tone once again. Around two that morning the taxi arrived, she left with the small cat curled on her lap in the cab before Eri could wake up and find the note and folder envelope that was left on her bed. She left before she could watch Bang choose the life he really belongs to, the one that she could never really reach. The moment the villa was no longer visible in the rear view mirror, Ash released the breath she had been holding.  


HELLO

Hi, so I am going to be a super horrible person and leave you all with this delicious cliff hanger.

DUN DUN DUN

Sorry, I really love the comments and thank you for reading! <3 <3 <3 <3

You guys make my day xD

So fo rthe lovely wanderers who decided to read thsi humble story I will leave some pretty pictures of our favourite boys.

 

tumblr_m9fgz49dnp1rnkj5ho1_500.jpg

Look how derpy and cute they are! I hope they brighten up your day! :3