Chapter 1

Perfect for ME

Author's POV

After a few years staying in America with your parents, you decided to go back to Korea and study. You enrolled at a private school, Seoul Academy, it was good to be back, you thought. 

The plane landed and you were greeted by your bestfriends, Hana and Lina.

Alison's POV

I was walking at the airport and saw my bestfriends Hana and Lina, they were waving hysterically and I thought to myself some things never change. I ran to them and they hugged me tightly.

"Girls, chill, I can't breathe" They chuckled and let me go.

"We missed you so much! Let's go to your apartment hm?" Hana said.

I agreed and we went to my apartment riding in Lina's car.

We were all excited to meet with each other again, I missed them so much, it couldn't be denied, they were the only one I could rely on, they were my family here in Korea. Just like me, their parents are busy with work outside of the country, so they also stay on the same apartment building as me.

After a few minutes drive, we arrived at our destination, Hana, Me and Lina are staying at the 7th floor of the apartment building, numbers 723, 724 and 725 respectively. We took the elevator and went to my crib.

"waaaah, it's really different here in Korea" I remarked.

"Mm! And it's good to have you back here. Let me help you unpack your things Alison, I know you're tired from all the travelling and stuff" Lina said.

"Wow, thanks Lina, but first, let's take a picture!" I replied.

Hana and Lina giggled, "you're still super attached to your camera Alison."

I just flashed them a smile and proceeded to get my camera. *1, 2, 3 click!* "Now let's start unpacking my things, you'll help me right? *wink*"

Author's POV

They started unpacking Alison's things, by the time they were finished it was already dark, they were hungry and were too tired to cook. They decided to eat out and catch up with each other. They just walked to the nearest restaurant and took in all the beautiful night view of Seoul. They arrived at the restaurant and ordered food. They were all laughing and giggling while they shared their stories, it was a fn time for them. After paying, they walked back to the apartment and went to their respective units, they bid goodbye and told each other to rest well.

When you opened your unit, you found it very dull and wanted to spice up things, you wanted to paint the walls and do something fun with it. Aish, I'll do that tomorrow morning, I'll keep on pestering those two to help me. You thought. You took a nice long shower and went to bed, you called your dad just to tell him that you were doing fine and everything was okay, you were a daddy's girl after all. Minutes later you hung up and lay on your bed, then you were off to dreamland.