Chapter 19

Perfect for ME

Alison's POV

I got up early and toasted some bread for breakfast, I ate it while grabbing my phone to greet Baekhyun a good morning, I washed up and prepared my things for school then waited for Lina and Hana to finish.

We arrived at school a little too early but girls were already crowding near the entrance.

"I wonder what's going on there" Lina said. "Maybe EXO" I shrugged. "Yea right, their fan girls are really early risers just to see them" Hana giggled.

We continued to walk and excused ourselves from the swarming fan girls, "excuse us" "coming through!" then I felt someone grab my wrist, I turned around and saw Baekhyun, I glared at him and mouthed "what?" he just shrugged and intertwined his hands with mine, I felt the death glares sent by his fan girls and heard them gasping and were very shocked at what they saw "is that his girlfriend?" "really? they're dating?" "how lucky" "aww oppa! how could you?" their hearts were breaking and I just reddened from embarrassment,

"yah, you idiot, they're looking at us! what are you doing at the entrance anyway?" I told him.

"I don't care if they're watching or whatever. And I was waiting for you" he said coolly and continued to walk hand in hand with me.

"So you're the reason why it's so crowded back there! It's still early and it's already so noisy"

"Jealous, aren't we?" he playfully asked.

"You wish! I'm not!" I told him and struggled to get my hands off from his.

"Aww, you're so adorable" he bent down to peck my cheeks.

We were at the hallway and students knew him and they were all shocked. I hung my head low and walked faster. He giggled and ran beside me. I playfully hit him and we laughed then proceeded to our classroom.

During class a note appeared on my desk 

Meet me at the back of the gym during break. I love you.

-Baekhyun ♥

I giggled and looked at him and he just nodded.

The bell rang and I told Lina and Hana that I won't be going with them, they nodded and I zoomed off to the back of the gym.

I arrived at the said location but there was no one there, I looked around to find Baekhyun only to get blindfolded by a pair of soft hands, instantly I knew it was him. "Yah, what are you doing!? I'm hungry, can't we eat at the cafeteria?" I asked. "No" he said flatly, "I prepared something for you" he added, and took his hands off. I was surprised at what I saw. A mini picnic just for us, it was plain and simple but I was more than happy at his little efforts. I smiled and hugged him. He gestured me to sit and I did, we started eating and talking, it was a mini private place, just for us, since no one quite knew of this place and nobody even dared to go.

"We can peacefully eat here, away from the fan girls and noisy crowded cafeteria" he said.

"Don't you miss your fangirls?" I joked.

"Why would I? I have you, even a million of them couldn't equal to you"

I blushed at his sudden sweetness. "Aish~ so early yet you're so cheesy."

We continued eating, laughing and bickering. Yes, we still bicker every now and then, and we playfully fight and tease each other. He's like my best friend.

I looked at the time and we had 5 minutes left before returning to class "Hey, it's almost time, let's go back"

I stood up and brushed my skirt and he stood up after, he looked at me in the eyes, eyes full of passion and love "Alison" he said. I tilted my head curious as to what he was up to now. He leaned closer and closer until our lips touched. Fireworks went off in my head. He broke the kiss "Let's go" he said.

I was smiling the whole time we were walking to class, his hands intertwined in mine. I'll keep that perfect moment, that perfect kiss with the one I love. Only me and him, in that peaceful place, where our minds are calm and our hearts are one.

Baekhyun's POV

I sent her a note telling her to come and meet me at a place I often go to take some time off, away from all the crowd and noise. During break I prepared a mini picnic just for us, she's special to me, the very first girl I've ever loved, and I want every moment I spend with her be as special as well.

She arrived minutes after the bell rang, I hid myself and waited for her, I surprised her and I smiled, feeling contented with her reaction.

We talked about lots of stuff, even teased each other. She looked at the time "Hey, it's almost time, let's go back" she said.

She stood up and brushed her skirt, I stood up after. I was facing her and looked into her eyes, this perfect moment, just the two of us, with peaceful and calm surroundings, where we hear our very own heartbeats, so fast that our hearts will almost burst. I leaned in, closer and closer, not letting go of the moment, I won't waste it just like this, I thought. I closed my eyes and felt my lips touch hers, the most perfect kiss, I broke the kiss and intertwined my hands in hers "Let's go" I told her.

We walked to class hand in hand, her beside me, she was smiling the whole time, I looked at her lovingly, you're really mine now, I muttered.