Chapter Sixteen.

The Devil Inside Me

16; It's The Kill Part 2

 

"I want to take you around the Underworld." Zelo cheerfully said to the shocked and confused Sukyung. 

Sukyung blinked a few times, processing all the things that have happened today to her. Why was I chosen for all of this? 

"Are you coming?" Zelo asked, holding his hand out with a bright smile on his face. 

Sukyung quitely grabbed Zelo's hand that was covered with a leather glove. Zelo looked like he was ready to kill someone, afterall they were in the Underworld. Zelo smiled when he felt Sukyung's hand intertwine with his, that's when he remembered that he was the new generation for the council. He straightened his posture and walked down the corridor with Sukyung right beside him. He put on his best scowl and walked out into the open, descending down the porcelain steps. Citizens looked towards their loyal leader and saw him with a human who was beautiful to their eyes. 

A worker of Zelo's walked up to him cautiously because who know's what would happen when you angered Choi Junhong. 

"Choi Leader, who is this human?" The worker asked. 

"She's my girlfriend.." Zelo smiled as he turned to look at the surprised expression on Sukyung's face. 

"Well, your girlfriend is mighty beautiful sir. Good day." The worker bowed and walked away, finished with his questions. 

Zelo thought that misunderstooding could root so he decided that it was time for a public annoucement. 

"Sukyung-ah, stay here and don't move. Do not follow anyone okay? Just stay planted right here as if there's glue on the bottom of your feet. Okay?" Zelo ordered sternly. 

"Aye, aye captain." Sukyung saluted playfully. 

Zelo patted her head before flying up to the sky which amazed Sukyung. Her eyes bugging out as she looked up at Zelo who was gaining attention from the citizens of the Underworld. 

"A girl named An Sukyung was chosen for me to take care of once she was born. Truth is, Jung Daehyun was orignally signed to her soul, but Bang Yongguk and I, Choi Junhong were chosen instead. I have been with An Sukyung for almost her entire life time. She was a dorky rich girl that I grew to love after a few years of knowing her. At first Sukyung was a dongsaeng that was happy and cheerful even though she was killing people day and night from a young age until now, where she has Amnesia and can't remember me. She was here during the caning of Guardian Bang Yongguk. She was here a week after the scheduled timing for the death of 5th generation council leader. Sukyung is an amazing person and I am grateful to her. She's a special person to me and I hope the people of the Underworld can take care of her as if she was one of us. Thank you very much and have a good day." Zelo finished his speech as he came back to the ground of the Underworld, right in front of Sukyung who had a suprised expression on her face and also tears streaming down her face. 

"Yah, pabo. Why are you crying?" Zelo asked as he brought her in for a hug. 

"I don't know why I'm crying." Sukyung sobbed into his chest. 

He patted her head and shushed her whenever she tried talking. He smiled and was now looking forward to the more intimate times with her even if she wouldn't fit in here in the Underworld. At least she was going to be loved. 

Other's POV

"I can't believe Master brought in a human!" The maid said appalled at Zelo's actions. 

"He loves her, you can tell in his eyes." The gardener said, chuckling at the Masters feeble actions. 

"Well,  there is no such thing as love in the Underworld." The maid responded, angrily. 

"Now, now. You know he has cameras everywhere. You don't want to get caught and end up being executed." The gardener warned her by pointing a garden hose at her. 

"At least I don't bet money at the casino on whether or not Choi Junhong will stay as the 6th council leader." The maid scoffed. 

"I betted that he was going to stay! He's still a young man. He has many years ahead of him." The gardener stated. 

"Pish posh. I heard that he put in his will that he wanted to live old on Earth. His real home is here, not Earth!" The maid angrily spit out. 

"Remember, he was born on Earth. It's not his fault that his Mother was a crack head." The gardener reminded the maid. 

"Whatever. He's been here longer than Earth." The maid soon finished the conversation with her scoffing and other maid work. 

Sukyungs POV

"Sit down please." Zelo pulled out the chair for me. 

I was too shocked to register ANY of this. It was all coming to me and next thing you know, I'm meeting the other council members. Zelo said that I knew them, but first of all.. I don't remember anybody at this point. He also said that we're in the Underworld a lot! Underworld? Did I sign with the devil or something? 

"Bring in the council members!" Zelo called out with a smile on his face. 

I looked up from my seat as 4 handsome men came in, strutting like models. They were also dressed somewhat the same as Zelo so I guessed it was some kind of dress policy. 


(EXCLUDING DAEHYUN AND ZELO) 

 

"So, this is the An Sukyung that met us not long ago huh?" A deep voiced ulzzang looking man said, inspecting me from head to toe. 

"It's been a long time since we've met. It's nice to see you again Sukyung-ah." Another deep voiced man said, but this time his voice was like a rumble of thunder or the aftershock from an earthquake.

"She looks a lot more prettier than I remembered." A man about my height had said. 

"She looks like one of those smart ones." A man who sounded way too sophisticated for his face said. 

"An Sukyung. Meet B.A.P." Zelo chuckled and smiled at the same time, presenting his friends or the rest of the council as I should say. 

"Hello, I'm An Sukyung. Nice to meet you all." I bowed while giving them a light smile.

"I like her already." The man my height had said. 

"Maybe you should introduce her to us." The ulzzang looking man pointed out with a smile on his face. 

"Oh yeah, haha. From left to right is Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan, and Yongguk." Zelo pointed and introduced all of the council members. 

"Y-Yongguk?" I softly said to myself, but they had heard me. 

"Are you remembering something?" Zelo asked excitedly. 

"I remember an old man by the trash cans.. that's all." I said, titling my head in confusion. 

"Yes! That was when that drunk man had hitted on you, a week before Zelo and I become humans." Yongguk happily explained. 

I nodded in understanding as I blinked a few times, a bit dizzy from todays events. I stumbled a bit and saw Zelo holding my shoulder, steadying me. 

"Are you okay?" Zelo worriedly asked. 

"Y-Yeah I just feel a bit dizzy.." I said, nodding off the weird thought. 

To protect you is a sin; to kill is the right thing to do. 

I screamed in pain, dropping to the floor. B.A.P had all dropped to the ground with me as they helped me up. 

They will never accept you. You will forever be sinned and end up becoming a maid in Junhong's council house. 

"P-Please." I whimpered, being held closely to Zelo's chest. 

I screamed once again. 

"What do we do?!" Himchan panicked. 

"Go get the doctor!" Youngjae shouted quickly. 

Himchan and Jongup ran out of the house council room and headed out towards the small infirmary that was around the building. 

I grumbled something incoherently which had made Zelo lean down closer what I was saying. Something was taking over my body and I couldn't control anything. 

"What are you saying?" Zelo asked, leaning in closer and closer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's the kill. 

And with that, you fell to the ground limp and lifeless in Zelo's arms.