Chapter Seventeen.

The Devil Inside Me

"Hyung, it's been 2 days already and I'm scared." Zelo mumbled, looking at your body on his bed. 

Yongguk put his hand on Zelo's shoulder and sighed. 

"Don't be scared. Once she wakes up then we'll get all of this situated. Okay?" Yongguk assured. 

"Hyung, what if she never wakes up? What if what she said was the end of her life?" Zelo mumbled again. 

"Yah! Do you want to jinx all those things you just said? Zelo, be strong. If she knows that there's someone waiting for her then she'll definitely come back. Go get some sleep. You've been up for too long." Yongguk pushed Zelo down in a chair by the shoulder. 

Zelo stood back up quickly, turning to Yongguk with a hopeful expression on his face. 

"I have things to solve. Do you know where Daehyun is?" Zelo asked. 

"Wae?" Yongguk replied with a raised eyebrow. 

"I need to settle something with him." Zelo looked at you and took a deep breath. 

"He disappeared last night. He said something about killing the devil from inside." Yongguk recited what Daehyun had said before he left. 

"Don't tell me.." Zelo looked at you as his eyes burned through your core. 

You jolted into conciousness and looked at your surroundings. Where am I? You asked, getting up from the bed. 

"She's awake." Zelo said which echoed from where you were. 

You were confused. You looked down to see your body laying down and sleeping. Then you turned to where Zelo and Yongguk were and they were staring at your body. 

"What are you talking about Junhong-ah?" Yongguk asked confused. 

"She's Lucid Dreaming." Zelo softly said. 

You saw him running towards your body and shaking you gently. He opened your eyelids and noticed that you were still sleeping, but your pupils were moving. 

"She's looking around right now. She's awake Hyung." Zelo happily said yet your body was still limp on the bed. 

"Sukyung-ah." You heard a voice from behind you. 

It was Daehyun and he was wearing all white. He ran towards you and hugged you tightly. 

"I missed you." Daehyun said, kissing you on the forehead. 

You stood there shocked and confused even more. Where am I? Thoughts roamed in your head. 

"Let's go back to Earth." Daehyun released the hug and held his hand out for you to take, but something was pulling you back. 

You wanted to go back to Earth, but when you were pulling your hand out to grab his. It stayed in one place so that you were planted and frozen. Daehyun noticed this and tried to take your hand, but his hand went right through yours as if you were a ghost. He gasped and tried grabbing your hand, but his clothes slowly turned into black and he looked just like the other B.A.P members. 

"It's the kill, you have to help me!" Daehyun shouted. 

Zelo had a heard a faint voice from somewhere. Somebodies voice that was a lot familiar to his ears. 

"I'm not killing anymore." You screamed at him with tears streaming down your cheeks. 

"You don't understand! You have to kill Zelo! He's the devil inside you!" Daehyun yelled with tears also streaming down his cheeks. 

"What the hell.." Zelo punched Daehyuns shadow from inside your dream as you shot back into reality. 

Daehyuns figure was gone like smoke and you were sitting up in bed with sweat on your forehead. 

"It's the kill!" You yelled out, surprised Yongguk and Zelo. 

Zelo and Yongguk ran to your side quickly as Zelo took you in his arms. He your head happily knowing that you were still alive. 

"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked with his hand on your shoulder. 

"What happened?" You asked scared. 

"You fainted. Earlier you just shouted it's the kill. What is that supposed to mean?" Zelo asked with worry filling his eyes. 

"I-I don't know. Daehyun visited me in my dream and he said that I had to kill someone." You softly said, looking down. 

This made Zelo and Yongguk suspicious.

"Who?" Yongguk asked slowly. 

You looked up with fire in your eyes. Something that frightened Yongguk and Zelo even more. 

"The Devil Inside Me...." You trailed off looking deep into Zelo's eyes. 

His eyes soon turned fiery red as his grip on you tightened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo. 

The name slipped from your lips fiercely yet smoothly.