Chapter Twenty-Six.

The Devil Inside Me

"Do they come in here..? Like ever?" Sungyeol asked distressed. 
"Nope. They leave us in here until we crack." Daehyun replied. 
"You haven't cracked a single bit right?" Sungyeol asked. 
"Of course. Why would I?" Daehyun replied, turning to Sungyeol with widened eyes. 
"I was just wondering. Who know's you could've turned your back on me and gone back to your boy band." Sungyeol said. 
"Of course not. They're not worth it anymore. One of them was my bestest buddy, but looks like he started calling me formally. No such thing as friendship between him and I anymore." Daehyun sadly said. 
"We'll soon get out of here. Okay?" Sungyeol assured him. 
"We better. I shouldn't have made this agreement with you." Daehyun responded a bit regretful. 
"Well, live with it. You're signed with the devil. There aren't many happy times." Sungyeol spit out. 
"I've known that. There's no such thing as a happy ending." Daehyun gritted his teeth while saying it. 

"Hey, boys." Zelo returned back to the room. 
"Is that a hickey on your neck Choi Junhong?!" Daehyun shouted as he squinted his eyes. 
"How the heck can you see that?" Zelo asked, amazed. 
"Is that where you went? To make out with her and then come back and deal with us?" Sungyeol asked angered. 
"Yep. Gotta problem Lee Sungyeol?" Zelo chuckled. 

"Well, boys. If you don't spill it now then it'll lead to execution." Zelo said as he sat down. 
"E-Execution?" Daehyun sputtered out. 
"Yeah. Telling a poor innocent girl to kill the head council is beyond breaking the rules. Especially when you've illegally entered her body without her knowing." Zelo stated. 
"Oh, Sungyeol.. You should know the rules by heart! You were the last generations grandson!" Zelo said with a smug expression on his face. 
"Don't mention it. It still hurts seeing him die and seeing you become head instead of me." Sungyeol mumbled angrily. 
"Well, I went for the position and look who got it out of the 100 civilians that lined up for it. Also Jung Daehyun was one of them. Seems like he didn't get it either~" Zelo teased them. 
"Yah! Remember! You're speaking informally to your hyungs!" Sungyeol and Daehyun yelled at the same time.
"So? I still have many years ahead of my signature date for death. Who knows? I might end up being the next generation again? IF I'm that lucky Lee Sungyeol and Jung Daehyun." Zelo smirked and left the room, not even waiting for them to talk. 

"What are we going to do now Daehyun-shii?" Sungyeol asked. 
"I don't know.. I'm going to sleep on it." Daehyun said as he had his head hung low. 
"Aish." Sungyeol said as he had his head hung low also. 


Author's Note: 

I got a present for you guys~  Click it! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/483061