Chapter Twenty-Two.

The Devil Inside Me

"Annyeong, Daehyun hyung." Zelo menacingly said behind the indestructable glass wall seperating him and Daehyun. 

Daehyun lifted his head and squinted his head. He tried moving around, but he was chained to chair and he was wearing a straight jacket. He snarled and gave Zelo a deathly glare. Zelo returned the glare as he slammed his fist on the metal desk in front of him. 

"Why are you plotting to kill me?" Zelo gritted his teeth yet he said it harshly in a calm tone. 

Daehyun smirked and let out a deep chuckle. He jerked his head to the right, moving his bangs away from his face. 

"Why?" Daehyun scoffed. "Are you kidding me? Junhong-ah, you have to die. You need to be executed IMMEDIATELY!" Daehyun shouted, letting out an evil laugh. 

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. He stood up and signaled for Jongup to put the sleeping gas in the room which he did. Zelo walked down the huge hallway with his hands in his trench coat pockets. He bowed to many collegues passing by as they bowed to him also. 

"Zelo-ah~" He heard feminine voice from behind him and it was not Sukyungs.

He turned around slowly and saw Himchan with a big smile on his face. Zelo smiled and laughed, walking towards Himchan. 

"What's up Hyung?" Zelo asked Himchan. 

"You know the usual and guess what?!" Himchan shouted excitedly. 

"What?" Zelo replied, cautiously leaning in just in case. 

"Lee Sungyeol's out of the hospital!" Himchan whispered into Zelo's ear excitedly. 

Zelo froze as his body became tense. Lee Sungyeol's our of the hospital.. Zelo's eyes widened as he ran towards his office. 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Himchan shouted after Zelo. 

"I NEED TO FIND SUKYUNG!" Zelo shouted back, entering his office quickly. 

He stood at the door and saw Sukyung sleeping soundly on the couch. He panted, trying to regain his breath as he walked towards Sukyung's sleeping body. 

"Thank god you're okay." Zelo whispered, sitting on the couch in front of her. 

 


Author's Note: 

Short update~ :D Not much inside, but a bit of excitement. 

Annyeong! A better update will come soon~