Chicken Rice

Marrying Luhan, the Jerk

 

 

Nayoung POV

 

I felt so weak. The pain won’t stop. It wasn’t physical pain, but it was my feelings that are hurt. I thought Luhan was my last string of hope, but I guess he was another sin thrown at me from god. Karma truly is a .

My eyes slowly opened and all I could see was a white ceiling. I could smell a familiar scent I dare not to say. My eyes looked to the side to see Luhan with a piercing gaze. Why is he so mad?

“Luhan what happened?” I asked almost quivering when I said he name.

“Don’t act so innocent,” he snapped glaring at me with cold eyes, “Hyerin told me everything that happened. You called her a , a , and you pushed her against the wall- ARE YOU SICK!?” he yelled.

“What? No I never said th-“

“I’m sick of your lies. Never in my entire life have I never seen such a backstabbing like you. Don’t you see Nayoung? She finally remembers me!” he stood up glowering down at me. “I know about you and Jaejoong.”

With those words he stormed off not giving me a chance to even explain. Why would Hyerin do such a thing? Tears fell down my cheeks almost instantly and I fled from the hospital. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

 


 

I pounded on Sehun’s door forcefully that when it opened I fell in to his arms. He stood there alarmed, but soon immediately made me come inside and I cried on his lap for what it seemed like hours. The thing I like about Sehun is he never asks why, because he knows what I’m like.

“Sehun,” I croaked feeling guilty after remembering a promise I forgot to make, “I’m sorry I didn’t come to the meeting with you. I got so-“

Sehun shushed me and smiled, “It’s fine. We cancelled the meeting because a member had to go somewhere and that member happens to be your husband.” My eyes swelled and I felt my breathing hitch up. Husband, is that the word I should be calling him. “Are you ready to tell me what happened?”

I explained every single detail that happened. Sehun’s fists were tightly clenched and his eyes were hard as stone, but to me he looked really pissed. I told him it wasn’t Luhan’s fault, but it was Hyerin’s fault, but he disagreed, “If it was her fault, then why did Luhan help her first?” He stormed in rage, “Nayoung, you’re his wife not some kind of doll. He shoul-“

“I think they know each other,” I blurted remembering the special rings on their fingers. It was nightmare thinking about it at the moment, but I had to, “They had matching rings.”

“Wait- what?” Sehun frowned in confusion, “So you think he told Hyerin to do those things to you? This could be a scandal Nayoung!” he exclaimed.

I shook my head, “Luhan would never to that.”

Sehun sighed, “You fell for him didn’t you?”

Did I fall in love with him? Were all those sparks even real? “No.” I simply replied with no emotion, “Luhan isn’t like that. Yes, I do think it’s a scandal, but I just-“ I rubbed my head in frustration, “Can I stay with you tonight?”

 

Hyerin’s POV

 

“Good job,” the boss said with a smirk, “Where is she now?”

I pursed my lips, “Hospital.”

The boss chuckled, “How’d you do it?”

“Her lover or should I say arranged lover was her weakness,” I smirked feeling the proudness from my boss. He raised his brow in confusion, “There were rumors that she was getting paid to marry him.” I explained.

After warm compliments from the boss I decided to head back home. I had no feelings towards Nayoung. Heck, I didn’t even know her well, but the boss really hates her for some reason. I never understood why though.

“Luhan,” I saw his figure a leaning against the wall of my apartment. This boy has been following me everywhere saying that he misses me. Of course, I didn’t know him, but he makes me feel complete. Like my whole mind was set in place. Maybe I knew him before the accident.

“Hyerin,” he smiled fully, “I was wondering if you wanted some dinner,” he raised his right hand out holding 2 boxes of chicken rice, “I hope you don’t mind.”

We sat in front of the TV watching a drama, while it was pouring outside, “Luhan why are you doing this?” I asked.

He exhaled lowering his gaze a little, “I just wanted to apologies about my-Nayoung. I don’t know what happened to her. She just snapped you know? I thought she was different, but she isn’t. And that’s when I knew that you were the one for me,” he grinned ear to ear.

I was truly touched, but you are Luhan? And what am I to you?

 

 


 

I made you hate Luhan more didn't I? Don't blame it all on him though. He's been lied to and he has no idea who to believe :'( 

Let's just hope he knows where he's going from now on. /or will he??

I also wanted to say thanks to my wonderful cousin for editing my stories. She's amazing and she's currently making a trailer and a poster for this fic, so thumbs up for her!