Urgent?

Marrying Luhan, the Jerk

 

That night you lied down on your bed and sighed thinking of what you would do after the marriage. It was 2 weeks away and you guys are going to shop for the cake, dress, etc. tomorrow.

There was soft knocking and the door opened revealing Luhan who had a small smile, “My friends are throwing a bachelor party 2 days before the wedding. What about your bachelorette party?”

Your face fell a little and you pursed your lips, “I don’t have any… friends.”

Luhan felt bad for you, so he asked if you wanted him to invite some of his girl cousins to go with you, but you shook your head and declined it. You didn’t want him to force people to be friends with you. It wasn’t fair.

The next day you woke up early and went to the Wedding Shop with Luhan. He was the one being picky with the dress and after declining so many dresses you thought were fine his jaw dropped when you tried one particular dress.

It was a white strapless dress with flowers wrapped on your waist. The dress was simple, but you made it look so dazzling.

“Luhan don’t look at me like that,” you muttered watching him eye you from head to toe. His jaw popped back in his mouth and he smiled.

“We’re taking that one.” Luhan told the lady who was flirting with him the whole time.

“Are you sure? I recommend-"

“We’re taking this one,” Luhan cut her. The lady was trying to keep him there, but Luhan didn’t even notice her flirting. The lady pouted and went off to help you take off the dress.

Cakes were hard to choose. Who knew Luhan had such a sweet tooth? “I’m pretty sure the cookies and cream is good,” he said, “Oh but the red velvet is amazing.”

You chuckled, “Luhan I think we should get the cookie-dough flavor.”

Luhan’s eyes brightened, “Yes we should, but It’s lacking some thing,” he frowned and he smirked whispering something to chef’s ear that you couldn’t here.

“Wise choice,” The chef said and left to his kitchen. You raised a brow demanding an explanation, but Luhan shook his head giggling.

The day ended quickly and for the first time ever you were slowly opening your self up to Luhan. You wouldn’t call it love, but more of a childish crush. His smile would make you feel so warm and his laughter was like music in your ears.

You 2 were walking in the park watching some kids play in the playground when Luhan asked a question out of the blue, “Will we ever get in a divorce?”

You faced him with a confused face.

“I’m not going to be a model forever let alone an idol, so what will happen to you? I don’t want you to be alone.”

You looked down, “Actually I was thinking-"

Luhan’s phone rang and he brought it up to his ear, “Hello?” You couldn’t hear the conversation, but with his expression he was shocked, “I’ll be there as soon as possible.”

He hung up and faced you, “Something came up and I have to go. This is urgent Nayoung, so please can you take a bus home or something?”

“Is this really that important?”

“Don’t be selfish and do what I say,” he snapped making you step back a little. Did he really raise his voice at you? Your eyes widened and you went off to find a cab. You were a bit crushed by his words.

You checked your phone and had one voice mail. It was from Jaejoong. You froze and brought the phone close to you ear.

“Hey Nayoung. We need to talk. Meet me at the place we always meet at 8 o’clock. Don’t be late ok?”

His voice was so soft you could’ve fell for him again in an instant, but you held back. You realized it was 8:15 and rushed to the water fountain not far from the park. It was where he would calm his thoughts and the place where he confessed his feelings for you.

It was a beautiful place with many memories, but it was also the place where you received a text saying that he wanted to break up. The memories flooded that you didn’t realize Jaejoong was watching you walk to him.

He chuckled seeing you absent-mindedly kick a pebble and without warning you bumped in to his chest, which send you and him on the grass. Your eyes rounded when you were on top of him, so you got up quickly.

“What do you want?” You asked him.

“I know it’s an arranged marriage,” he answered.

“So?”

“Cancel it.”

You scoffed, “You can’t tell me what to do Jaejoong.”

“Jaejoong? What ever happened to 'Oppa'?” He said frowning.

You sighed, “I don’t know anymore.”

You 2 were the only people there. No one was at the park so late at night even if it was only 8:30.

He sighed and pulled you to bench in front of the fountain, “I have my reasons too you know?”

“Care to explain?”

“I can’t. It’s complicated.”

“Fine then,” you crossed you arms.

“Stop it. Why are so mad? I know you still love me. Everyone knows that,” he declared. He was being greedy and you didn’t like that.

“I don’t love you anymore-“

He cut you pressing his lips against yours and you froze immediately. His kiss melted you with him and sent you shivers up your spine. He was so hypnotizing and you didn’t realize it, but you were responding to his kisses.

Your hands reached his chest and pushed him away, “No. We can’t. Jaejoong stop.”

He growled and attacked your lips again. “Jaejoong. Please stop.” You begged between each kiss. He was being needy again.

“I have my needs to young lady. You can’t just throw yourself at guys,” That crossed the line. You pushed him away hard this time and slapped his cheek.

“Throw myself at guys? Go to hell Jaejoong,” you muttered coldly and left him there with guilt and regret. He stared at your back figure and slapped his own face.

“What have I done now?”

 


 

I can tell many of you would be mad at Jaejoong, but also at Luhan for snapping back at Nayoung. Drama is heating up now and the wedding is coming! I'm so excited! They're going to be Mr. and Mrs. Lu. I wonder what was so urgent for Luhan to get all bipolar?