Hash Browns

Marrying Luhan, the Jerk

 

You were quite happy with your house. You sleep in the guest room and you made a deal with his Manager that after the wedding, you would have to sleep on the same bed as Luhan.

“Wake up!” Luhan pulled the blanket off of your body and revealed you in a large black t-shirt and short shorts, “Good Morning Babe~” he sang as your eyes slowly opened.

You groaned, “Luhan get off of me,” you pushed him away, but he didn’t budge instead he dove in to lie next to you, “Leave me alone.”

He chuckled, “But if I do, you’ll be late for school.”

That caught your attention. You forgot that today was a Monday, which means Luhan will be tagging along and attending your school. That made you groan even more. How could he be so annoying?

“Fine. I’m getting up.” You sighed and walked in to the bathroom while Luhan played with your stuffed bear on the bed. He smiled happily when you didn’t even realize that he woke you up 2 hours earlier.

He placed your teddy back on the bed and hopped out to make breakfast. He read your profile and you don’t even know how to cook a simple meal. Lucky for you, he was an excellent cook.

You came out with a fresher face and your hair tied up in a ponytail. Luhan frowned seeing your hair up, “You look much more prettier with your hair down.”

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t want my hair to get tangled.”

“Anyways…” Luhan changed the subject; “I made hash browns!” he turned around in his blue apron holding up a plate of dinosaur shaped hash browns.

You’ve never seen such a childish boy besides Jihoo, but Luhan would make a 2nd in your encounters. Luhan was so different than Jaejoong. Jaejoong would be so quite and caring when he truly loves someone and be cold when he’s forcing himself to do something.

Your face fell when you remembered the last week with him.

FLASHBACK

You were staying at Jaejoong’s house, because your parents allowed you to and he wasn’t even home yet. It struck midnight half an hour ago, but you still waited for him.

The door suddenly opened revealing a mad Jaejoong whose hair was dishelved, his clothes were messy and wrinkled.

“Oppa, are you ok?” you asked him softly.

He ignored you and pushed you away as he went in to the bathroom. He took off his shirt and messed his hair up mad at himself for some reason. You slowly opened the door and tried to help him, but he pried your hands off.

“Oppa what-"

“STOP IT! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I DON’T WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW?” He raged slamming the sink of the bathroom. He didn’t even realize the tears rolling down your cheeks.

You didn’t know it yourself. Your mind was concentrated on his words. When he saw your hurt face he immediately pulled you in to a hug, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. I was mad at my dad. Baby I’m sorry. Please forgive me,” he whispered softly caressing your back.

You sobbed making his bare chest wet because of your tears. He didn’t dare seeing you cry and pulled you in for a soft kiss, “I love you ok? I’ll never do that again. I promise ok? I love you Nayoung and only you.”

END OF FLASHBACK

Luhan rushed to your side when he saw your fallen face, “Are you ok? If you don’t like hash browns I can make you Kimchi.”

You shook your head, “I’m fine.”

Luhan didn’t buy it, so he assumed you were having your ‘period’. He shrugged and you ate your breakfast in silence. When you 2 arrived at school people were already swarming around the gates.

Cameras were flashing, schoolgirls were screaming; even some teachers came out, just to see Luhan. Luhan held your hand guiding you through the mob of people. He seemed used to this, but to you it was scary.

Jaejoong was leaning against the wall and saw the swarming of people. Thanks to his tall height he spotted you with Luhan. He immediately felt a stab in his heart. Seeing you hold hands with some other guy made his heart break.

“Is this what you felt when I broke your heart?” Jaejoong whispered seeing you and Luhan try to flee from the crowd. He immediately left and went to his classroom.

“Are you ok?” Luhan asked once you arrived in the school building. You managed to smile and nod. Luhan knew you were forcing yourself to smile, because that’s what they asked you to do. They asked you to act happy with Luhan.

 


Author's Note:

As I promised, DOUBLE UPDATE! I was so happy when I saw your comments! Please comment more. I would kiss you if commented. 

Luhan is actually pretty caring huh? Anyone want Dinosaur shaped Hash browns? LOL! Do you think Nayoung is better off with Luhan or Jaejoong?

I'm guessing you guys are going to ship Luhan and Nayoung, which reminds me... we need to make couple names.

Luyoung?

Hayoung?

I don't know. You tell me. HEHEHE!!!

(Don't worry he's actually saying 'Bo Xian'), but this is just too funny >.<)

LOVE YOU! 

FROM: BWCW_EXO