High Fever

Marrying Luhan, the Jerk

 

 

Nayoung’s POV

I couldn’t tell him right now.

Possibly not ever tell him.

I stared at his dark brown orbs and fell apart instantly. How could I not tell him? I wish I had the guts to tell him, but not today. Maybe, someday when I’ve clearly opened up to him. Just not now.

“I-I- I can’t,” I said pulling away from his grasp, “Not now. I just-I just need to think about this for a while.” A wave of disappointment filled Luhan’s eyes.

“It’s fine,” Luhan smiled softly, “You can tell me some other time.”

I nodded.

The last thing I could remember was a soft singing voice and my eyes dropping from exhaustion.



 

 

I woke up feeling the heat of the sun on my face.

The first thing I that popped in my mind was the face of Jaejoong. I shook off the thought and yawned stretching out my limbs. After brushing my teeth and changing in to a fresher set of clothes I heard voices outside.

I slowly opened the door and saw Luhan watching the TV with dishelved hair and dark circles under his eyes. Did he stay up too late?

He seemed to be half asleep, so I got closer, “Luhan? You ok?” I asked. He gave me a small smile with his eyes still tired. My fingers brushed across his forehead to wipe some hair away, but the burning made me flinch.

“I’m fine.” He grunted sitting up straightly.

“No. You’re not ‘Fine’. You have a fever,” I stated looking for the first aid kit. Once I found it, I took out the thermometer; “Stay still,” The thermometer, read that he had a very high fever.

“See, I’m fine as the sun right now,” he smiled with half opened eyes.

I scoffed, “Idiot. You have high fever, which means I will not be going to school.”

“You need to go to school.”

“I can’t Luhan. I have to take care of you,” I answered. That was my reason, but the other reason was that I didn’t want to see Jaejoong again…not now.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I couldn’t go to sleep. The image of Hyerin never left me. I have a feeling that she would remember me, but at the same time I didn’t know what to do when she remembers me. Nayoung was also occupied in my mind. Why was she crying? What is she hiding from me?

I have no idea.

I woke up feeling so sick that I threw up. I didn’t want to tell Nayoung or she’ll take me to the D-D-Doctor, so I tried to look fine, but that failed horribly.

I watched her get the blanket from my room and tucked me in it. I was too weak to say ‘Thank you’ or say anything, but give back a small smile. She didn’t smile, but nod. She never really smiles and when she does, it doesn’t reach her eyes.

What happened in the past that made you so cold Nayoung?

My eyes got heavier the more I thought, so I let them rest.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Meanwhile at School people were amused at the new girl at school. People said she looked beautiful, tall, and smart.

She was rumored to have transferred from England where she studied for a year. She became popular in a mere hour of stepping in to the hallways. By the end of the day boys dropped love letters and confession notes in her locker.

Despite her flawless face and personality her eyes were empty.

Seohyun couldn’t help, but have this feeling to hate and invite this girl to her clique. She pushed her friends away making her way to the new girl, “I’m Seohyun,” she stated proudly as the new girl shook her hand, “What’s your name?” Seohyun smiled.

The new girl smirked, “Hyerin. Shin Hyerin.”

 


 

CLIFFHANGER!

Hey Guys, Long time no chat. WOW 50 SUBS??!! THANKS SO MUCH!So they new girl is Luhan's beloved ex-girlfriend. Do you think chaos is about to happen when Luhan sees her at school /raises eyebrows/.

For those of you who are wondering Hyerin looks like this:

<-----Hyerin

Pretty right?

But don't worry you look just as pretty!

<-----Nayoung/You

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT OK? I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT! IT MAKES ME SMILE!

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE!