CHAPTER 44

I MADE THE HEROINE FALL FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of Lisa's birthday, a black mercedez benz arrived infront the hospital, Charlie and Serena walked out of the car while Charlie holds a paperbag with Leora's clothes which will Leora changed into.

Today is a lucky day for them indeed as Dr. Anne is out of town, she won't be able to check on Leora today, thus making their plan easier to do today.

"Wait for Lisa here, while I get Leora, okay?" Charlie said to Serena.

"Okay." Serena smiled.

Charlie quickly went to Leora's room.

When Charlie entered the room she saw Leora making a doll from the blankets and pillow in the room, Charlie's eyes widened and she laughed at Leora's antics.

"Hey, Leora, that doll looks like you..." Charlie sat on the sofa, gazing at the doll Leora had crafted on the bed.

"Ofcourse, it should be! Otherwise, what should I do? I don't want anyone to suspect that I'm not here. I even told the nurse who came for rounds last night that they shouldn't wake me up if I fell asleep during her rounds today. I don’t need regular injections anymore. I take my medicine at night. I've been in the hospital for observation and there's nothing left to check," Leora explained as she changed clothes in the inner bathroom.

"What if they really need you?" Charlie asked.

"No. During the evening rounds these days, I've sometimes pretended to be asleep. At first, they would call me, but then they got used to me not responding and then they stopped. I'm quite clever, aren't I?" Leora emerged from the bathroom, donning a simple winter outfit.

"Anyway, why are we choosing to go to a waterpark when it's winter? Are there even any waterpark open during winter season?" Charlie asked.

"Of course there is! There's an indoor waterpark not far from here and they used heated water. We can still enjoy wearing bathing suits!" Leora winked.

"Alright, let's finish up and go down now, Lisa must already be down there." Charlie said.

"Alright," Leora said, moving toward the bathroom to check her appearance.

Charlie watched her go, feeling fortunate to have such an amazing best friend in this world.

The bustling lobby of the inpatient department buzzed with activity as people moved back and forth.

Serena's keen eyes quickly spotted Lisa weaving through the crowd, and she waved her over. "Lisa."

Lisa approached, unaware of what was to come, and greeted Serena with a smile. "Serena, what a surprise to see you here again."

"Yes," Serena nodded, her expression composed.

"Shall we go up together?" Lisa suggested eagerly.

Their relationship had grown closer since Leora's hospitalization.

Serena, however, remained composed. "Let's wait for Charlie."

"Oh yeah, of course senior Charlie is here too," Lisa paused. "Alright, let's wait for her and go up together."

Unbeknownst to Lisa, when Serena mentioned "waiting for Charlie," she meant waiting for Charlie to come down from the stairs.

Lisa eyes wide opened when she saw Leora out of her bed and not wearing a hospital gown beside Charlie who just descended from the stairs.

"Why are you out?" Lisa asked Leora, clearly taken aback.

"I'm here to celebrate your birthday with you," Leora replied casually.

Lisa frowned, a mix of emotions crossing her face. "You don't need to do that. You should go back to bed and rest."

Leora remained unfazed. "My old bones get stiff if I lie down too long. It's better to come out and move around."

"I can't stand seeing her lying down anymore either," Charlie chimed in, nodding in agreement.

Despite her reservations, Lisa felt compelled to compromise. Serena comforted her with a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "We just want to celebrate your birthday with you. Leora has put effort into planning, so we can't let her efforts go to waste, right?"

Lisa hesitated, then turned to Leora, who looked at her expectantly. Relenting, she agreed. "Alright, but we have to be back early in the afternoon. We can't stay out too long."

"Of course," Leora agreed, giving Lisa a thumbs-up just as Charlie's car pulled up.

The barren branches of the leafless trees cast long, eerie shadows across the icy pavement as the quartet trudged against the biting winter wind towards Rainbow Indoor Water Park.

Despite the biting winter chill outside, there was no relief in sight even at the indoor water park. The air was warm and humid, contrasting sharply with the frosty landscape beyond the walls. Despite the season, people still roamed the park in their bathing suits, seeking refuge in the heated waters.

The four went to the waterpark store, Charlie and Leora quickly perused the racks of swimsuits, picking out their desired styles with ease. With their selections made, they headed to the locker room, where they patiently waited for Lisa and Serena. Engaged in soft conversation, they exchanged thoughts on the day ahead and shared a few laughs while anticipating their time at the water park.

Charlie and Leora's conversation was interrupted by Lisa.

"How do I look?" Lisa emerged from the locker room wearing a strapless swimsuit with a ruffled edge.

Her brown long hair was adorned with two red bows, resembling strawberries from afar.

"You look great," Leora nodded, looking awestruck.

"Someone else is looking better than great!" Lisa exclaimed, just as Serena stepped out from behind her, wearing a light blue-and-white printed bikini.

The bikini accentuated Serena's figure, making her legs appear long and slender, her skin is glowing.

Charlie watched in awe, unable to find the right words to describe Serena's beauty.

Her lips parted unconsciously as if to send a silent kiss to Serena.

"Is it okay?" Serena asked Charlie, feeling a bit self-conscious in her revealing outfit.

She wasn't used to wearing such revealing clothes, even in a bathing suit. Serena usually just wear long sleeves rash guards but Lisa convinced her that Charlie would want to see her in a bikini.

"If okay means stunning, then yes! You have an amazing figure, Serena. You look good in everything!" Lisa chimed in proudly, pulling Serena over for a spin.

The intricate blue straps of Serena's bikini lay delicately against her smooth back, tracing the contours of her slender frame. They revealed a glimpse of her butterfly bone and a pair of shallow dimples on her waist, adding an elegant allure to her appearance.

Seeing Serena's figure, Leora whispered to Charlie, "Now I understand why you always say you're so lucky.... Serena's figure is truly stunning. She's an S-rank Omega after all, radiating pure allure..."

Charlie's expression shifted at Leora's words, her appreciation turning into possessiveness as she discreetly removed her white button up covering her black two-piece bikini.

She put the white button up shirt to cover Serena's skin.

As Serena adjusted the button up, the lingering scent of toasted marshmallow and woods filled the air, adding to the allure of the moment.

She raised her head slightly to glance at Charlie standing beside her. She can't help but look down on Charlie's exposed well toned tummy.

'Very attractive.'

Serena thought so, her lips curving into a slight smile as she softly praised Charlie, "Thank you... and I like your swimswuit..."

Charlie had intended to maintain a composed demeanor, but suddenly felt a warmth spreading within her.

She had only aimed to impress Serena with her well toned abs that's why she picked a two piece bikini, but hadn't anticipated receiving such genuine praise. The delicate compliment filled her mind.

Charlie attempted to maintain her composure and responded with a hint of shyness, "Of course, it suits me perfectly."

Serena smiled.

And then Charlie whispered to her ear...

"You look too y on your swimsuit..." Charlie said shyly while blushing.

Serena chuckles.

"I put this on for you after all... I'm glad you like it." Serena smiled making Charlie's heart beat fast.

Even though it was a Monday, it being winter vacation meant that the water park was bustling with visitors.

It took a while for Charlie's group to reach the line for the water slide rafting, which Lisa had eagerly wanted to experience.

The towering slide appeared winding and steep from a distance, invoking a slight sense of unease when standing at the platform.

Serena calmly boarded the round boat with everyone else, although even with a life jacket, her palms were damp with sweat.

"Ready?" the staff pushing the round boat asked.

"Ready!" Lisa eagerly raised her waterproof-bagged phone, preparing to capture the thrilling moment like SpongeBob Squarepants in action.

Charlie felt the round boat slowly descending as it was pushed forward, the flowing water lifting and gently swaying the boat.

Just as she anxiously anticipated the exhilarating weightlessness of the descent, a cool hand unexpectedly grabbed hers.

The echoing buzz of the slide's pipe filled the air, and Charlie could hear the rapid thud of her own heartbeat.

She glanced at Serena in surprise, only to find her nervously composed expression.

Unlike Alphas, Omegas like Serena were highly sensitive to unfamiliar environments, especially in such towering and perilous settings.

Serena looked ahead at the seemingly endless slide, silently seeking reassurance from Charlie.

Charlie looked at her Omega and gently grabbed her hand, intertwining it with hers.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'm here with you." Charlie gently said offering Serena the reassurance that she so badly needed.

"Um." Serena nodded, although still feeling scared but somehow Charlie's scent made her calm.

The soft glow of the winter sunlight filtering through the shed illuminated their eyes as they exchanged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter