Closer, warmer

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The curtains opened, and the two sets of idols walked out into the photoshooting area.

Coincidently, the two dressers were opposite of each other, and the as the two groups walked out, they stood face to face with each other. It was almost like a contest, as the two groups facing each other, the boys looking disappointed. In the presence of the girls, they had upped their male bravado. They stood bare in their sport outfits. They were dressed in an assortment of tanks, shorts, tights, with muscles gleaming under the studio lights, and their best smiles on their faces.

The girls, on the other hand, had taken a more modest approach. They all wore huge overcoats, as if to protect themselves from the cold. And as they slowly admired the wall of muscle in front of them, almost laughing to hide the boy's failure, the boys lowered their heads and walked to the photoshooting area. Perhaps their would be more chances for them to show off. 

'Deh! Oh places! We don't have a lot of time!' The photographer called out.

The photoshoots started, and one by one the idols went to the space, showing off their tuned bodies and striking the perfect, poses they had thought of before hand. All of them had experience and were talented, and the shoot went by smoothly. But then came the focus of the day.

The couple shoots. 

The idols slowly paired up, greeting each other politely.

'Ah, Hyejeong, Jackson. You guys are up next.' The PA said.

'Alright!'

'Ok.'

Jackson walked over to the waiting Hyejeong, and gave a wave of his hand.

'Hey again.' He started.

'Hey.'

'Guess we're together again today...'

'Yea. Let's work well!'

'NEXT PAIR!' The speaker blasted.

Hyejeong shrugged off her overcoat, revealing her sportswear. She was dressed in a sports bra, which hugged tightly to her chest.  Tights wrapped around her legs with matching trainers. And Jackson winced at the sight in front of him. Hyejeong's eleven straight abs shone under the faint lights, and her thin waist... seemed to attract his eyes with a mysterious force. He mentally shook himself. He wasn't going to lose his professionalism today. The two walked side by side, and began to strike poses...

As the two idols stood side by side, the whole studio's eyes were upon them. But a certain pair were eyeing them more carefully than the others. 

Kim Seolhyun felt her heart sink as she saw Hyejeong stand so close to Jackson. The two looked so good together. But there was a dark feeling in her heart. A certain unsettledness of Hyejeong almost being intimate with someone. Her hands balled into fists and her brows began to knit together slowly, increasing with tension pose after pose...... she couldn't take it......Hyejeong.......with someone else.........she just couldn't....

She let it out.

'HEY!'

The whole studio fell silent hearing the scream. Head slowly turned to look at the wide-eyed girl. Realising what she had just done, Seolhyun immediately brought her hands to , and took a deep bow.

'I'm so sorry...... I didn't mean to...'

Being the leader, Jimin quickly cleared and raised her voice.

'Ahh.. we're very sorry... it won't happen again, please contiune, don't... mind her-us...'

A mumble went around the studio before the shooting resumed, and Jimin took the chance to give Seolhyun a smack on her head. And with a hushed voice she spoke.

'What do you think you're doing!'

'I'm sorry!' Seolhyun whispered back, her voice still shaky. 'I don't know...'

'This is just a photoshoot ok! Keep it together!'

'...ah...'

'Just keep quiet and don't ruin it for us. If the manager hears about this i'm not covering for you.'

'I'm sorry....'

Jimin left in a huff, and Seolhyun sat down trying to calm herself down.

Seolhyun... why did you do that? It's just a photoshoot... and that your girlfriend is dressed in sports gear and posing intimately with one of the hottest male-idols in the world...everything's fine...... god when is this going to be over?

 

No one in the studio knew what had caused that scream, except for Hyejeong herself. She winced as she saw her girlfriend sit uncomfortably in the corner, with her head in her palms. However, there was nothing she could do.

'Alright! Next part! Bring in the fan!'

Two workers wheeled in a large fan, almost a meter tall. The fan hummed to life, and it produced a strong wind, sending Hyejeong's hair flying. Exactly the effect the producer wanted.

It also chilled her to the bone. 

'OK! The photographer shouted out. 'Jackson stand behind Hyejoeng, and hold her at the waist, ok?'

Jackson moved almost eagerly, silently standing behind Hyejeong. He brought his mouth  to her ear, and with a light voice, he said,

'It's not uncomfortable, is it?'

'Ah...' Hyejeong managed. ' It's... fine....' 

With that Jackson brought his arms around Hyejeong's waist, slowly making contact with her bare skin. Hyejeong shuddered at this touch. The fan was pretty strong, and it was making her colder and colder. But Jackson's arms... his warm arms... and the prospect of having his body behind her... seemed more inviting than it seemed...

This is just a photoshoot... don't let your mind wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter