My message to everyone

Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Has it been a month yet?

 

First of all, I apologize for not updating in such a long time without saying anything. I know the plot had just taken a new turn and everything, so i'm really sorry for the long wait. This fic is my first collboration was another author, and it's been a tremdous amount of fun writing it. Otherwise, it's also been my most popular fic, and each chapter so many of you write down all of your thought, it's so touching to see everyone of you return back here. Thank you everyone, for making this so incredible for me. Some commenters have been reading my work since 'Story of Two' , and what more can I say about that~

It's been a little less than a month since I came online, and there was something I saw that was really sad for me. The amount of 'Seoljeong' fics on this site, isn't that high. I've been writing Seoljeong for around a year now, and the truth is i haven't written any other fics other than this. So please, if you're a Seoljeong writer, than don't give up on your writing! Let's keep what we love alive. And if you're a reader, don't be afraid to show what you think! Making an account doesn't take long, and you'll be able to read 'subscribe only' stories! Leave a comment if you will, anything will do. The greatest support a writer can get, is the appreication of his/her readers. If you're lucky, you might even get a reply! It'll be a whole new experience.

Lastly, a little bit about me. If you don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter