chapter 11

Something Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for keeping her, Taeyeon.”

            Baekhyun said and bowed. Jinah doesn’t even notice the woman who got Yebin because she was too busy on asking Yebin where she went and why did she left her side until Baekhyun called Yebin and asked her to come to him and thank the one who found her.

            “I know it’s her that’s why I asked her why she’s alone and she told me she’s with her uncle, I asked if you’re the uncle she was talking about and luckily I still have your number saved on my phone.” Taeyeon explained, smiling at Baekhyun and patting Yebin’s head.

            “You should not go away by your own without your uncle next time okay?” Taeyeon said, patting Yebin’s head once more. The kid nodded her head and went to her uncle’s side; Jinah was quietly standing on the side, she’s angry and she doesn’t even know the reason why. She made it clear to herself that she doesn’t like Baekhyun anymore and the feeling of her heart pounding was because they used to be together but seeing him talking happily to Taeyeon made her insides boil.

            But as her jealousy strikes, she suddenly realized that their push cart was gone and not even Baekhyun was holding it. They both panicked to where Yebin was that they totally forgot to bring the cart with them.

            I’m going to get it myself. He won’t even notice, he’s with Taeyeon.

            She left without Baekhyun noticing that she did and made her way to the vegetable section where they were the last time before realizing that Yebin was gone. Checking out if everything was still there, she brought it to one of the cashiers and paid for it herself.

            As soon as all the things she had were punched and wrapped in a paper bag, she placed the bags on the push cart and moved it to go to the pastry section where she could see from afar that Baekhyun was still talking with Taeyeon and Yebin was quietly sitting beside Baekhyun while eating her breakfast meal.

            Jinah placed the push cart beside Baekhyun and he looked at her, he was about to stand up and ask her if they should go home but Jinah’s cold stare made him panic and he could not move in his seat.

            “I’ll wait for you outside. Go bring this later.” Jinah said and quickly her heels and left the grocery.

            As soon as she was outside the grocery and the heat soon replaced the aircondition, she was starting to regret going out. She could’ve walked around the store while she waited for Baekhyun to finish talking to Taeyeon but due to her pride, she assured herself that this is just fine.

           

            An hour passed by and Jinah was starting to become angrier and her sweat trickled on her face more and her stomach was growling as well. She could not take it anymore so she went inside the grocery to see if Baekhyun was still there and he is still talking to Taeyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter