chapter 9

Something Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jinah’s car was parked on the garage, Baekhyun opened the car door and went inside the house. Jinah followed after locking her car.

            She saw Baekhyun sitting on the couch and his cheek stained with some blood, she made her way to the comfort room where she last saw the first aid kit and went out with the small box on her hand.

            Jinah sat in front of Baekhyun and placed the band aid, betadine and some cotton out to treat his wounds. He was still not in his right mind because of what happened earlier but he found himself asking questions and Jinah answering them.

            “Why did you do that?” He asked, flinching as soon as Jinah dabbed the cotton on his cheek, Jinah was too focused with what she’s doing that she zoned out and didn’t hear what he was saying.

            “Why did you do that?” Baekhyun asked once again. Jinah sighed and pulled cotton from the container dabbing it with betadine. She was quite intimidated with their narrow space and his face close to hers once again but she still has to treat him.

            “Do you want to die?” She asked back.

            “No.” Baekhyun answered, flinching with every dab of the cotton.

            “Do you want your manager to kill you because your bruise is too prominent?” She asked once more. Baekhyun shook his head and Jinah nodded her head, stopping what she was doing to place a band aid on his wound.

            “Then that’s why I did that.” She said, closing the lid of the first aid kit so she could keep it on the comfort room once again.

            “So you don’t really love me?” Baekhyun said, checking his knuckles. His hands were sore and it’s a bit swollen, his hand feels numb as well so he doesn’t have the strength to grab anything again. The good thing was their next schedule would be next week so that their manager won’t beat him up for being beaten up.

            Jinah didn’t answer and sat on the couch opposite to Baekhyun and looked at her phone.

            “It’s already 7PM. I should go home.” She said, looking at Baekhyun but as soon as she remembered Yebin she thought of staying the night, she agreed to take care of the kid before so maybe she should do it now.

            “I’ll cook dinner so Yebin can eat and you too. You look like you won’t be able to grasp anything for a week.” Jinah said, walking to the kitchen to look for some food.

            “Maybe. So that means you’re going to stay here for a week?” Baekhyun asked, raising his eyebrows up and down but Jinah gave him a poker face and continued searching for ingredients inside the refrigerator.

            She found some beef, sesame oil and soy sauce so she could cook bulgogi for dinner. As soon as she started cutting garlic to sauté, she heard Yebin cry. At first, she thought she was crying inside her bedroom but her cries were prominent, Jinah realized she was in the living room and was in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter