Sharing the good news

Lipstick

 

"Heyy guys! Guess what??! Sungmin is pregnant with twins!!!" Kyuhyun told his buddies one night during their zoom video session. 

It has been two weeks after they received the news and Kyuhyun couldn't wait to tell his friends. Both Sungmin and himself had informed their families too and both parents were jubilant beyond words, and were worried for Sungmin at the same time.

Kyuhyun had jokingly told his parents that his wife was okay so far, except that she was always hungry!! And he got smacked by Sungmin who was seated next to him. 

Kyuhyun buddies were so excited for him. He got endless teases from Minho who praised him for scoring two goals at one time! Suho kept asking how did he do it and even asked him to give pointers, which Kyuhyun totally ignored him! 

"How's Sungmin? Is she still working?" Changmin asked him after Suho had finished his nagging that Kyuhyun has ignored his questions.

"Yeah, she is still working part time at the library, but I have informed her supervisor and they will not get her to carry heavy books" Kyuhyun told them.

"That's good! So, how are you feeling now? Feels like shouting out at the top of your lungs??" Changmin laughingly asked him.

"How did you know that??!!! Haha" Kyuhyun laughed, and said "Well, I can't really describe it. I'm super excited and jubilant, but of course full of worry for her too. Especially today, because she started work again after a week of medical leave. I couldn't even concentrate on my work because worrying about her!"

"So you must have called Sungmin 10 times??" Minho asked. 

"No... ermmm about 20 times" and Kyuhyun laughed. "Seriously, I was worried and she ignored my calls after my 5th call!" 

"You deserve it hyung! She's working, not sitting around" Suho told him. 

"I know, but I can't help it. I was fine when she was at home during her medical leave, but started to get worried the minute I dropped her off at the library" 

"Kyu, should we postpone coming over to Gold Coast this coming December? I didn't want Sungmin to be tired, you know like cooking for us, or visiting places with us. She should rest more and you should take care of her" Changmin told Kyuhyun his opinion. 

"No Chwang, come over as what we have plan. Sungmin is okay with it. If she don't feel well, she said she won't go with us" Kyuhyun told them. 

"But hyung, what Changmin-hyung said is correct. We should let her rest more. We can always fly over at a later date" Minho tried to reason with Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu...?" suddenly Kyuhyun heard Sungmin's voice at the study room's door. He turned around and saw his wife heard looking in.

"Heyyy baby, why are you up??" Kyuhyun got up from his chair and walked to the door "come, sit here for a while. I'm talking to the guys" Kyuhyun gently pull her hand and lead her to the seat. Even in the dim light, she looked so cute in her pink pajama, with her pink night coat. He put a soft pillow for her to rest her back, pulled a stool and sat next to her.

"Hi guys!!" Sungmin said, waving her hand at the screen where she could see all the 3 guys online, and smiling shyly while trying to comb her hair with her other hand "Sorry if I interrupted your conversation...."

"No, no, it's okay! Congratulations!!! We are all so happy for you and Kyu!!" Changmin said happily and Minho and Suho echoed their congratulations too.

"Thank you!! So when are you guys coming? Please don't cancel it just because I'm expecting..."

"But we don't want you to be too tired. You should rest more.." Minho told her.

"It's really okay, don't worry. If you all are here, you can help me with my weekly play at the library. And Kyu's mind will not be in me only. Or else he will call me 20 times..." Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun and laughed.

"I'm worried, that's why. You didn't answer, that's why I call again..." Kyuhyun pinched her nose, and wrapped his arm around her. 

Sungmin laughed "Kyu, you continue talking to them, I want to make sandwiches" 

"You're hungry? I'll make for you, you just sit here" Kyuhyun stopped her from getting up. 

"No need, I can do myself... " 

"Sungmin-ahh, let him do it. Or else he will get too worried and couldn't concentrate talking to us..." Suho laughed.

"Yes! He will be turning towards the door every 2 minutes..." Minho said, laughing. "Hyung, go now, do the sandwiches!"

"Tsk..." Kyuhyun playfully gave Minho an annoyed look, and smile at his wife "Ok, what sandwiches would you and our babies want?" he asked and leaned forward to kiss her forehead. 

"Hmmm, spread the bread with butter first, then you add cheese, take the sliced tomatoes in the tupperware in the fridge, then you add the honey mustard. I want 4 slices please..." Sungmin smile sweetly at her husband. 

"Alright, wait her..." Kyuhyun kissed her forehead again and got up. 

"Woohooo, way to go hyung!!" Suho teased Kyuhyun by clapping his hand. Kyuhyun looked back at the laptop screen and showed his tongue to him and left the room. 

"Sungmin-ahh, so how do you feel? Is it very tiring at this stage?" Changmin asked her. 

"It is tiring, but I'm always hungry! If I don't eat, I will feel hunger pangs, nausea and easily black out. But I can't be munching all the time, especially when I'm working" 

"Buy small digestive biscuits and just munch a bit every hour. I remember my sister did that when she was pregnant" Changmin told her. 

"Yes that's a good idea, I'll get biscuits tomorrow when we go to the supermarket. Thanks Changmin" 

"Sungmin-ahh, do you crave for any Korean food? We can bring along when we visit you two" Minho asked. 

"Thanks Minho. I do crave for kimchi, but I don't think so you can bring them over. Australian immigration is very strict on food even if they are secured or unopened" Sungmin said sadly, and added "It's okay, there is a Korean supermarket in Brisbane. We can buy kimchi from there" Sungmin sighed. It was true that she's craving for kimchi, but they haven't had the time to travel to Brisbane to visit the Korean supermarket. 

"I will tell hyung to drive over to Brisbane this Saturday!!" Minho told her, causing Sungmin to giggle. These 3 guys have a way to talk to Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun always listened to their advices. 

Sungmin really treasures their friendship with Kyuhyun because they stick to her husband throughout the years and through many ups and downs. She remembered when Kyuhyun was in an accident, they were his source of strength and he got over his nightmare with their help. And she accepted them as her close friends too. 

Kyuhyun came in pushing a mini trolley table with a plate of sandwiches and a glass of milk. 

He wiped Sungmin's hand lovingly and said "I hope I made it right. Ok my babies and mummy, come eat up" he pecked her lips. 

"Wowwwww, Kyuhyun-hyung is such a loving husband. The one who is marrying next, you better match with hyung's affection!! He set a benchmark!" Suho joke with them. 

"Ya, ya, maybe it's you who's next in line!!" Minho teased Suho. 

"Actually, I did bump into him with a girl at Insadong!!" Changmin added, teasing him. 

"Changmin-hyung.... you promised me that you won't say anything!..." Suho feign angry at Changmin, making Changmin burst out laughing. 

"What? So, our magnae Suho got somebody already?!!!!" Kyuhyun laughed, adding the teasing. 

"See hyung, I'm more handsome than him yet he got a girlfriend first!" Minho said sadly to Kyuhyun, making everybody laughed. 

"LOL Minho, don't worry, you'll get to know someone in no time" Kyuhyun told him. 

Remembering how cute Mary is, Sungmin stopped chewing "Minho-ahh, when you are here, I will introduce you to my colleague, Mary. She's very cute and sweet. Always happy and always helping me!" 

"Really? Yes!!!!" Minho punched the air. Then he said "Okay guys, let's go to Gold Coast!!" Minho said happily!