Yakseok (Jimina)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt a pang of pain. She tried to get up from her bed slowly, looking for her slippers. She wore her dressing gown and walked out of her room.

The whole dorm was dark but she could still see what’s around her. She steadily walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of lukewarm water. She took a few of the tablets that were given to her earlier and swallowed them.

She turned her head to the side where the door was as she heard chit chattering from outside. She also heard the door open.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Chaeyoung asked. She smiled a little and nodded.

“Do you feel better now?” Jihyo asked as the leader approached her and caressed her back.

“Neh,” she replied with a smile to Jihyo.

“You should have seen BTS performance! It was daebak!” Nayeon told her cheerfully. The older member’s smile reached up to her ears. She knew it was just an attempt to make her feel better.

“Neh! Jimin~oppa was really awesome!” Dahyun complimented. Her eyebrows almost crossed for a second there but she immediately masked it with a smile.

If she didn’t know who these girls fangirlying over her boyfriend then she would have been jealous, good thing these were her members and they were like sisters to her.

She smiled at Dahyun, who was at her left, and at Nayeon, who was at her right.

A light cough came out of . She then took another sip of warm water.

“You should get some rest,” Momo told her, concern shown all over her face. She smiled at Momo and nodded.

“Neh, do you want me to sleep beside you tonight?” Sana asked, worried.

She giggled at Sana’s cuteness. “Ani, I’ll be fine,” she hesitated. Sana pouted. She just shook her head while giggling at Sana’s actions before she left her members and headed to her room to get some sleep.

She laid down on her bed. “Jimin~oppa was really awesome!” That echoed through her head. She shook her head to get that off her mind. She sighed before closing her eyes to sleep.

 

 

 

They were practicing for the 2nd music festival that they’ll be attending. She had recovered from being sick and she’ll be attending the event with her members.

“Unnie,” she looked at the mirror. She was at the washroom now. She didn’t notice Tzuyu also entered until now. She smiled as reply to their youngest.

“Have you called him yet?” Tzuyu continued. She bit her lower lip, showing that she was guilty.

She had avoided his calls. She knew he would be really worried so she intentionally avoided his calls. During that night of the first music festival which she had to sit out, he had called her multiple times after. She only saw that the morning after when she woke up but she didn’t attempt to call him back.

“He’s really worried about you,” Tzuyu informed. Her brows scrunched as if asking how she knew.

“Well, I was kind of lost during the ending of the event that night but I kind of met Jungkook~oppa backstage. All of their members were together. He asked what happened to you and I hope you don’t mind that I told him. You see, he was really concerned about you.”

Now, she figured out how he knew about what happened to her as he wouldn’t be calling her in the middle of the night like that.

“I think you should call him,” Tzuyu expressed.

She just smiled at the younger girl and nodded.

 

 

 

Practice had ended and she was exhausted. She sat on her bed and rested her head on her bed’s headrest.

She grabbed her phone on her bedside table as she heard it ring. Him! Her breathing hitched. Should I answer it?

She closed her eyes before pressing the answer button.

“Yeoboseyo?” she greeted.

She heard him sigh over the other side of the line. “Finally, you picked up!” he exclaimed.

“Mianhae if I couldn’t answer your calls,” she told him.

“Ani, it’s fine. I know you’re resting. Mianhae if I’m disturbing you,” he apologized. She scrunched her eyebrows as she didn’t understand what he was apologizing for.

“Ani, gwenchana,” she answered.

“How are you? Are you feeling better?” he asked, concern laced all over his voice.

“Neh,” she replied. She heard him exhaled deep over the other line as if he was relieved.

“Please take care of your health. Please take care of yourself,” he said. It sounded like he was begging.

She smiled at how he cared for her. She nodded as if he could see her.

 

 

 

They were now at the second end of the year music festival. They were now asked to walk through the red carpet.

They posed for the cameras and answered a few questions during the interview. She wasn’t really feeling her best yet so she stayed quiet but still managed to smile.

As they were about to exit the area, she heard his group were called. She wanted to look back as she may not admit it but she was missing him.

She could feel a piercing gaze directed at her back. She didn’t even need to guess who it belonged to.

 

 

 

They were now at the end of the event. His group was just nearby. She could totally feel his presence but she couldn’t dare to look at him as there were a lot of other artists around, cameras flashed every minute and hawk eyed fans surrounding them.

“He’s there!” Dahyun whispered to her. “Isn’t he handsome?” the younger girl teased but it didn’t really sound that good to her. She mentally slapped herself. Dahyun was just teasing her. There were no other meaning to that.

If her members, who knew they were together, found him attractive, what more those who didn’t know about them? He was a top class man after all. She thought, making her pout which she immediately erased with a smile.

 

 

 

She heard giggles and chuckles approaching the practice room. Isn’t that his laughter? She sighed. She should be daydreaming of him now.

They were practicing for the last year end music festival that they were attending. They were just waiting for the other members to arrive.

The laughter became more audible as it got closer. It’s really him! She thought. It shouldn’t just be her daydreaming, she was sure this time.

“Ouh, maja!” Nayeon who was giggling entered the practice room. She was talking to someone who was outside the room.

“Annyeong girls! Look who’s with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter