Bow and Arrow (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rolled over her bed. She was tired today but she enjoyed today’s activities a lot.

She looked at her phone. Not even one message? She pouted at that thought.

She locked her phone and smiled while looking at her lock screen. She traced the face on her lock screen. “Bogoshipo,” she whispered.

She looked at the time, it was already half past nine in the evening. It was impossible for him not to know that she was already at home.

Busy? She mentally asked herself but she knew that they were on break as of the moment. He had told her early on the day that he didn’t have anything to do.

She decided to stand up and grab some water from the kitchen.

 

 

 

As she was going back to her room, she heard small footsteps in the living room.

She decided to turn the lights on as she had left them off while she was in the kitchen.

“Oh my,” she heard.

“Unnie, where are you going?” she asked.

“Uhm, I was just going to get some fresh air from outside,” the older girl answered which made her raise an eyebrow. It was an obvious excuse.

“Oh ok, Jimin oppa is outside. We were planning to go to their dorm,” Mina answered, guilty. That made her think.

“Do you want to go with us?” Mina invited with a beam on her face. Her face brightened at that idea.

“Go grab your coat, let’s go,” Mina told her to which she nodded and ran to her room.

 

 

 

“Oooh, Tzuyu’s missing Jungkook!” Jimin exclaimed as the guy saw her jumped in the cab with Mina. She blushed at that.

She looked around. She saw how Jimin placed an arm around Mina’s shoulders and how Mina placed her head on Jimin’s shoulder. She was just beside Mina.

They had arrived in the guy’s dorm. Her heart pounded, she was confused why as this wasn’t the first time she came here.

She took off her face mask as they got inside the dorm.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she bowed to greet Taehyung and Jin who were in the living room.

“Annyeong!” both guys greeted back.

“He should be in his room,” Jimin who was holding Mina’s hand taking the girl to the other side of the dorm stated. “You don’t need to knock,” Jimin continued.

“I must warn you, he isn’t in the best mood today,” Taehyung half yelled to her. She turned to the guy and nodded.

What the older guy had said made her curious. Not in the best mood? She pouted while thinking of that. She still continued walking to his room.

 

 

 

As she reached his room, she tried to knock but then remembered she doesn’t usually knock. She bit her lower lip.

She just turned the knob of his room door and opened it slowly.

“Hyung! I said don’t disturb me!” he yelled from inside his room which made her flinch.

She left the door open and was having second thoughts if she should enter his room or not.

“Oh, you’re here,” that made her jump. She lifted her head and he was already peeking through his door. She nodded at him and tried to smile. He indeed looked like he wasn’t in the mood.

He went in and opened his door wider, indicating her to go in.

“I’ve just been playing to take my mind off things,” he told her. She nodded at this. There was nonchalance in his voice.

She saw him grab another chair and placed it beside his computer chair. He sat first on his computer chair and continued playing. She was left there standing, she pouted again while looking at him play. He would usually show excitement whenever she would visit him but it was different today.

She shook her head to erase the bad th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter