Sweet Night (TaeSana)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He inhaled.

Then he exhaled.

He started pacing forwards before turning and pacing again. 1 step, 2 steps, 3 steps. He stopped.

He faced to his side. He was in front of a certain apartment door right now. He moved closer to it. He saw the doorbell. He was still mentally debating to ring it or not.

He had been around here, arguing with himself if he was doing the right thing or not, for what? 10 minutes, 20 minutes…

He looked at his Jaeger-LeCoultre, he had been standing by this apartment door for 40 minutes already.

He sighed.

If it wasn’t for Jimin who was too proud about his friend’s date with Mina, he wouldn’t be too bothered to come.

His friend just wouldn’t stop calling him the whole day asking him, what place was the best for dates. It’s not like he was the expert with things like this.

Jimin would ask him about every single detail, even asking him what gift to give. It’s not like he knew what his friend’s girlfriend wanted.

Well, it was White Day, might as well just bring some sweets. This was his suggestion to his friend to which Jimin just laughed at. He just proved that he was no expert at this.

Jimin had told him that it wasn’t enough. His bestfriend started becoming cheesy and told him he would only give what’s best for Mina. Don’t put the blame on him, he was obviously naïve regarding these things.

He couldn’t blame his friend as well. He was just too excited as Mina had finally come back to stay in Seoul and finally back to perform with her members.

Oh yeah. This reminded him. He was just supposed to spend a night at home, playing with his beloved Yeontan before the good friend Jimin was, just spoiled him regarding a recent poll about which idols guys would likely give candies to this day. She came in third.

She was a total sweetheart, of course, she’ll be on that list.

Why was he still here anyway knowing that? A lot of guys must’ve given her sweets already. Maybe, invited her for a date as well. The thought of it just frustrated him.

Still, gotta take his chance.

Yah! Kim Taehyung! He brought himself to reality. It was take it or leave it.

He was about to press the doorbell when he heard the apartment door open.

 

 

“Oh, hyung!” his eyes brightened up as he saw their group’s youngest member.

“Why are you here?” he asked.

“I should be the one asking that, why are you here?” the younger retorted. He didn’t know how to answer the question.

Or was he just too shy to answer that question? He bowed his head and looked at the ground, thinking of a good excuse.

“Have you finally mustered up some courage?” a familiar voice spoke up. He raised his head to see a very beautiful lady he once had a crush on.

“Hi,” he smiled at her. “You’re back,” he continued.

“Neh, I am,” she answered.

“Glad you made it back sooner,” his smile was still from ear to ear. Don’t get him wrong, he has gotten over his crush for her but it was just too difficult not to smile as this lady’s gorgeousness.

Both heard a scoff from the side. It was coming from no other than the possessive Jungkook who placed his arm over the girl’s shoulders, probably marking his territory. This had answered his question to the younger guy.

“Out for a date?” he asked, eyebrows raised looking at the other guy’s hand on her shoulders.

“My girl just asked me to take her out of the house. So, yeah!” Jungkook replied.

“Don’t even get me started at how I dreaded over the 14 days of just staying at home,” Tzuyu expressed.

“Aren’t you supposed to be self-isolating and social distancing as much as possible?” he asked with a hint of sarcasm, hoping he could discourage the two from going out.

“We are!” Jungkook answered. “We’ll be social distancing together inside my car and self-isolating together in my apartment,” Jungkook continued.

Why did this sound like it had double meaning to it? This thought made him smirk. Their youngest had obviously grown up now.

He saw how Tzuyu was shock with Jungkook’s answer, turning her body to him then furrowed her brows. Jungkook just grinned at her, moving his arm from her shoulders to hold her hand and intertwine their fingers. He himself just shook his head at this cringey couple in front of him.

“See you later hyung,” Jungkook said as both left him.

“Good luck!” Tzuyu yelled before waving him goodbye. She should know why he was here. He just flashed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter