Stay (Tzukook/Yoonghyo)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, gwenchanayo?” she asked the girl beside her as she looked at her. The older girl had a worried look on its face.

The girl beside her, faced her with a reassuring smile. It always amazed her with how the older girl was able to mask her emotions. She did deserve the leader title of her group.

“Jihyo~ssi, Tzuyu~ssi, we’re here,” their manager announced. She heard Jihyo heave a deep sigh before putting her mask on then getting off the vehicle they were on. She did the same.

They were actually using Jihyo’s car but asked one of their managers to drive them. They thought it was safer that way.

She was just tailing Jihyo as she didn’t know where to go. The older girl was clutching her bag, it was getting a little bit obvious that her unnie was getting nervous the closer they got.

She halted from walking as soon as the older girl stopped. She lifted her head up, they were in front of a private room.

“Unnie,” she called out. Jihyo looked at her with a smile and nodded at her, signalling for them to go in.

But Jihyo was 1 second late as the door was opened from the other side. “Oh, annyeong Jihyo~ssi,” it was Hoseok, waving his hand. Jihyo bowed her head to greet the guy.

“Annyeong Tzuyu~ssi,” Hoseok had greeted her as well, she bowed to the older guy too.

As soon as she lifted her head, her eyes met his. Just the guy she didn’t want to see at that very moment or more like she was trying to avoid. His eyes widened then changed into a tender look. She recognized how his gaze changed.

She looked to the other side to avoid them from looking at each other’s eyes. It was already awkward for her as it was.

“How is he?” Jihyo asked Hoseok. This caught her attention and looked at their senior but did her best not to glance at the guy beside him.

“He’s fine! Don’t worry,” Hoseok assured them.

“Jinjja?” Jihyo asked, not satisfied and trying to peek what’s inside the room, tiptoeing as the guys in front of them were taller than her unnie.

“See for yourself,” Hoseok said as he opened the door wider for both girls.

Her eyes widened at the sight. It was their 5 other bandmates. They were all seated on one hospital bed with papers scattered around. They also had music recording equipment on the table.

She saw how Jihyo’s jaw dropped at the sight before, as the older girl marched inside the room. She followed and the other 2 members as well as Hoseok closed the door.

“Here I am worried sick about you, thinking what had happened, then I come to this?!” Jihyo exasperatedly exclaimed.

“Yah! Who had called her here?” Yoongi whined throwing a crumpled paper to s one by one.

“Hyung, mian,” Jimin raised his right hand to admit his mistake, then placed his hands together in surrender.

“I think I might have told Mina that you were in so much pain and had to rush here,” Jimin had a guilty look on.

They were at the hospital now as they heard from Mina that Yoongi was suddenly rushed due to extreme pain on his operated shoulder while the members were rehearsing.

“Yah!” Yoongi threw another crumpled paper to Jimin.

She could see how upset Jihyo was. She watched as the older girl knocked the guy’s head. She knew it was just a light knock though.

“Yah!” Yoongi yelled.

“Mwo?” Jihyo asked, not believing what she just heard.

“Ani, ani, gwenchana, don’t worry,” Yoongi said, holding his head, acting cute.

She could see why her unnie was worried sick. The guy had not completely recovered yet. He even had a sling on at that moment, probably to prevent him from moving his shoulder. But here he was, working with s. Do not even remind her of how workaholic these guys were.

Well, considering the fact that the guys were busy for their upcoming album, just like what they saw earlier, they must’ve been trying to meet a deadline. Well, Yoongi for a fact was a workaholic and it wouldn’t be a shock for him to bring his composing equipment here.

“Tzuyu~yah,” Jihyo called.

She turned to look at the older girl, “neh unnie,” she answered.

 “Kaja, I was just worried for nothing,” Jihyo uttered, annoyed.

She was about to answer when she witnessed something that made her smile instead.

“Can’t you just stay?” Yoongi asked. She saw how Yoongi reached for Jihyo’s hand with his good hand and told her unnie those words without looking at Jihyo. The guy had a guilty but sincere look on.

A sheepish smile was plastered on the other guys’ faces.

“Hyung, we’re going now,” Taehyung playfully teased the older guy.

“I thought you needed us, now, it was just Jihyo who you needed all this time. That hurts, you know!” Jin whined.

Hoseok was just pushing Jin out of the room. The other members exited the room too as she saw a familiar figure with his back by the door. Of course, she knew that figure very well.

“Unnie, I’ll go ahead now,” she excused herself.

“Gomawo Tzuyu~yah,” she smiled at her unnie and nodded.

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” the figure by the door turned around.

“Neh,” he answered.

“Take care of uri Tzuyu,” Jihyo warned.

“Unnie, I’ll just go with our manager,” she asked permission.

“Manager~unnie had left already. My mom needed my car so I had told manager before we left that we would take a cab going home” Jihyo notified her.

“But Jungkook’s here, so…” Jihyo continued. “Do you hear me Jeon Jungkook?” Jihyo alerted the guy who was already beside her.

She just nodded as she couldn’t do anything anymore. She then bowed to bid goodbye before leaving the room.

She was just walking slowly and silently as she felt his presence beside her.

“You don’t have to take me to the dorm. I’ll just grab a cab,” she informed while continuing to walk.

“Your unnie clearly said that I’m taking you home,” he countered.

“Aniyo, gwenchanayo,” she sarcastically insisted, as she emphasized on the last syllables of the words, she said for formality to provoke him a bit.

 She felt calm when she didn’t feel his presence beside her anymore, but something felt strange, it was like he was planning something. She thought what could it be, making her eyebrows meet.

She stopped by the street, about to hail a cab, but was shocked when she realized her feet were not on the ground anymore. Jeon Jungkook had lifted her like a sack.

“Yah! Put me down!” she told him repeatedly, at least thrice while wiggling her body so as she could get off from him.

“Do you really want to grab other people’s attention?” he asked, it was his turn to retort with sarcasm.

“Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter