5 More Minutes (Moseok)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked up. After seeing the sign, she couldn’t help but sigh again. She couldn’t believe this was happening again.

When all she thought things were getting better, then this happened.

“Momo~ssi!” she turned to see who just called her. She smiled realizing it was his group’s manager.

“Is he inside?” she asked. The guy just nodded at her. She exhaled deeply before heading into the premises.

There were lights glaring and sounds blaring. There were quite a lot of people around tonight. Well, it was a Saturday. It would make sense why the place was packed. Mostly, guys and girls in their 20’s to 30’s.

She walked straight past the crowded area. She knew the place already so she knew which way to go.

She looked around, the place was quite intimate. There was almost no one around. She was already in the VIP area.

“He’s here,” she nodded at the manager while looking at the door of the private room he was in. He was already too popular to be mingling with people. So every time he and his friends would be around, they’ll need to rent a private space.

She sighed before opening the door lightly. Bottles and bottles of alcoholic drinks were on the table.

She closed her eyes at the sight before shaking her head. It was indeed happening again.

She approached the reason why she was forced to come here. He was all slumped in his chair, arms and head on the table.

She shook his body to wake him up but she wasn’t successful. She shook him again. She saw his body moved to her side.

“Is that my Momoring?” his eyes were half open, speech slurring.

“Oppa, it’s time to go,” she informed sternly.

Half an hour ago, she received a call from his manager that he was alone on a drinking spree. He wasn’t the type to be drinking much until early this year.

It first happened in January this year, when that news came out. He had dropped by her apartment to ask if everything was for real, she had confirmed it. Next thing she learned was he passed out because he was too drunk, but good thing, he was at his apartment with s.

The second one came about on the eve of his birthday. He was out for dinner with Taehyung, until they realized they had too much to drink for either of them to drive. Their manager was there to the rescue but the younger guy had called her as he wouldn’t stand up. He wouldn’t budge not unless it was her as he kept calling her name then.

Now, this. The third time on the third month of the year. Also now, he was all alone. Good thing his manager knew where he was heading or they would be searching the whole of Hannam~dong. Also, this was one place he and s would drop by from time to time as it was known for its good food apart from being a famous pub.

Was this something he would be doing every month? She wouldn’t want to think about it.

“Oh! Momo~ya!” this caught her attention, taking her back to reality. He was now sitting up, eyes still half closed. She could see he was trying to fight the sleepiness but was rather unsuccessful.

She sighed. It was always quite difficult to make him get up once he was heavily drunk. She sat close to him. She could see how flushed his face was, something that would first show that he was drunk.

“You awfully look a lot like my Momoring,” he was talking drunk while pointing at her.

She saw a smirk drew on his face. “But then again, she’s not mine anymore.” She saw how his brows met, indicating he was in pain. He slumped on the table again. His head resting on one of his arms.

What he had just said made her heart hurt. She thought they were good now. Their groups had clashed schedules and he would smile at her when their eyes met.

He looked all fine. He would even come to her for short conversations whenever their groups met. He even had opened up to her that he was keeping himself busy by working on new songs. Or was it all a facade to make her think that he was fine?

She heard a knock on the door and turned to look at it. It was his group’s manager. “Are you alright there?” the newcomer asked. She smiled and nodded before seeing the door closed.

“Oppa, jebal,” she said while shaking him, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter