Misbehave (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked to his right, roamed his eyes around, then looked to his left and roamed his eyes again. Everyone looked happy.

He sighed before grabbing the half empty bottle of beer before him and chugged it down his throat. The place seemed to him were filled with couples and groups of friends.

He wasn’t supposed to be seen going out. He will surely be reprimanded when his company discovers he was out tonight, if not get in trouble.

His friends had agreed to meet up and eat at a restaurant they frequented. They were supposed to be going home right after eating but apparently, his other 3 friends were also experiencing issues. They then agreed to grab a few drinks at the same restaurant.

He was hesitant at first as he thought he should’ve gone home already. Yet, he needed a breather.

Why? They fought again. They have been fighting endlessly. It seemed to him that they couldn’t agree with anything recently.

It had even come to the point that she would accuse him of going out with other girls even when he was just from work. She would come up with different reasons for them to fight. Once the bickering and the arguing had started, these would just never end.

He sighed again before he emptied his bottle of beer. All he could pray for right now is for when she discovers he was out tonight, she wouldn’t think of anything else and conclude of things.

He felt someone tap his shoulder and passed him another bottle of beer. He took it and drank from it.

“Trouble in paradise?” one of his friends asked. He shook his head. He’d deny it but it was obvious. His friends knew him well too. His other 2 friends just chuckled before all 4 of them clinked their bottles and had some more drinks.

All 4 of them were discreet. They made sure they were covered up as well. He had a huge bucket hat on and an oversized black shirt.

They were seated at the secluded area of the restaurant. The restaurant had seats far apart as well, so he would doubt it if there was anyone who would recognize them, not unless if they were sasaengs or insiders of some sort who would unluckily notice them.

His eyebrows creased as he felt his phone vibrated. He took it out from his pocket and answered the call.

“Mwo?” His eyes widened at the sudden information.

“Where is she?” he crinkled his eyebrows even more.

“Don’t worry, I’m nearby. I’ll be there,” he nodded and said before hanging up.

“Something wrong?” one of his friends asked. He exhaled deeply before standing up from his seat, grabbing his jacket and leaving the place.

One of his friends managed to pay up before following him while his other 2 friends left with him.

He sprinted his way to a nearby bar. He stopped once he saw the sign of the place he was looking for. He caught his breath from running before entering. His friends just looked at each other before following him.

He squinted his eyes as he saw what’s inside and how crowded it was there. Loud music was banging throughout the place.

He walked all over the place and looked around. He stopped on his tracks as he noticed a familiar figure.

One of his eyebrows raised as he saw her standing by the counter. His eyebrows met when he saw a stranger walk to her, gave her a glass of alcohol and put an arm around her shoulders. A very familiar feeling started to creep up to him. She was obviously uncomfortable but looked like she didn’t have much energy to evade.

He slowly walked to where he was looking at. “Put your arm down or would you want your face broken instead?” he threatened.

“Why? Who are you?” the guy had a smirk on his face. Looking at this, his hands formed into a fist. He badly wanted to erase the smirk on this stranger’s face.

“Oh! You look so familiar,” she was pointing at him, grinning. She obviously had more alcohol than she can take. She wasn’t the type to drink as well.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, her face crashing unto his chest.

“Why don’t you look for another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter