Embarrassment

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

Chunji woke up to the loud banging. "What!?" He sleepily rubbed his hands and yelled.

"WAKE UP YOU ! It's your ing first day!" His sister, Chanji yelled.

Chunji rolled his eyes and got up for school.

Soon, he was down, eating breakfast.

He sniffed, "God, I hate perfume. you noona." "You too, my dongsaeng." Chanji smiled tightly.

"I gotta go now or I'll be late. Bye mom." Chunji grabbed and slung his bag around him and rushed out of his seat. "Yeah, forget about me." Chanji snorted.

"Whatever, bye pig." Chunji winked cutely and ran out of the house. "WHAT!!! Mom!" Chanji folded her arms angrily. Mrs Lee just sat there, smiling.

Chunji's POV

I'm so excited! I'm finally gonna be a high school student!!! I'll probably be the kingka, I'm hot and cute.

No one can hate me.

But I'm so nervous. What if I made a bad impression !?

No no. I must be cool like usual. Okay, let's act cool now.

First, you gotta put on your ear piece and listen to rock songs. Stupid girls fall for those types.

Second, you gotta keep a emotionless face all the time. All girls love those types.

What next?

Whoa! That jerk almost hit me with his bicycle.

Urgh! MY hair is now ruined. He will pay!!!

La la la la, I'm walking into the train. Stupid guy who just brushed my cheeks, you.

Oh god, I hate perfume. Why must that hot office lady wear high heels and perfume. The two things I hate the most.

Ooo~ A cute girl standing beside me and she's wearing the same uniform as me!

Must be my lucky day. Time to work my magic.

End of Chunji's POV

Chunji flipped his hair and changed to a totally different person from before. He was emotionless and kept his eyes on the girl beside who had no clue of what she was about to get into.

*Park Jiyeon. Not bad.* Chunji read what was on Jiyeon's uniform.

Jiyeon yawned and rotated her neck sleepily, meeting eyes with Chunji.

He quickly winked, firing his lasers. Jiyeon looked at him blankly, as if asking him what he's doing.

She smirked and rolled her eyes and went back to texting her friend.

Chunji's hand curled into a fist. How dare she smirk and roll her eyes at the hot, cute and everything-perfect Chunji!?

Only his noona can do that to him and sometimes he doesn't even allow her to.

Jiyeon turned her back to him and rested on the door, making him more mad than before.

Not long after, at one station, many  people rushed into the train, making it crowded.

Jiyeon was squished between two bulky man who reeked of sweat. Chunji was even more pitiful.

He was between two working woman, taller than him by wearing high heels and reeked of perfume.

He looked like he was suffocating.

Suddenly, Jiyeon felt something against her thighs. *What!?* She slightly turned her head and saw a man, smirking.

Her eyes widened as his hands traveled up and down, rubbing her thighs.

*That ert. Won't anyone help me!?* Jiyeon screamed in her head, tears threatening to spill out any moment.

She looked at Chunji who was watching her the whole time.

She looked at him pleadingly, bitting her lips, asking for help.

Yet, he didn't do anything.

He stuck out his tongue, giggling and changing his attention towards the advertisements on the train.

*What a jerk.* Jiyeon bitterly thought as she tried to struggle out of this mess.

Fortunately, she didn't feel any dirty hands on her thighs anymore. She turned to look and saw a tall, good-looking guy smiling at her.

She smiled and nodded back, thanking him with her eyes.

The good-looking guy smiled back again, staring into Jiyeon's big, dark and mysterious eyes.

They were caught in a staring contest, until Jiyeon reached the designated station.

 She got out with a sigh, relieved.

Chunji quickly walked in front of her, ignoring her.

Jiyeon blew her bangs in anger as she remembered what happened.

*Whoever you are, you will pay.* Jiyeon curled her delicate, long fingers into a tight fist.