First Day Of School

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

Jiyeon stepped into the school and she was attacked by her best friend, Nana.

"Hi, my y gal!" Nana chirped. Jiyeon frowned, "Don't 'hi!' me. I'm in a horrible mood." Jiyeon massaged her nose, groaning.

"Why? Did something happen? Who angered my y bear!?" Nana asked, worried. "Some stupid guy on the train." Jiyeon muttered, remembering Chunji's face.

"Just thinking about him makes my blood boil." Jiyeon bit her lips, curling her fingers tightly into a fist.

"Tell me everything later. Let's go see what classes we're in first." Nana dragged Jiyeon to the big board.

"Park Jiyeon, class 1A. Im Nana, class 1A. YES!" Nana high-fived the air. Jiyeon smiled, happy that her best friend is in the same class as her.

The bell rang, an announcement was made through the sound system.

"To all new students, please go to the hall on the second floor and get into your classes immediately. Assembly is starting." A boring voice instructed.

Jiyeon and Nana headed to the hall. On their way, a nerd collided with them, making Jiyeon fall down. "Omo! Jiyeon, gwenchana?" Nana asked, worried.

Jiyeon gave a small nod and got up, dusting her skirt. "Sorry." THe nerd bowed and ran away from them.

The boys who pushed him laughed and high-fived each other. J

iyeon sighed and shook her head, walking past the boys.

Nana, however was very upset. She placed her hands on her hips, glaring at the boys.

"What do you want?" One red-haired asked, as if daring her to say something.

"I want you to apologize to that guy whom you guys pushed." Nana bravely said.

Jiyeon turned around, scared. *This girl seriously wants to die!*

"Muh!? Us? Apologize? Do you know who we are?" The leader-like, brown-haired guy asked, cracking his knuckles.

"No but who cares anyways?" Nana shrugged. Jiyeon bit her lips and quickly rushed to Nana's side, tucking her away.

"Come on Nana, they doesn't seem nice." Jiyeon whispered. "I know right!? They're downright horrible, rotten, no-manners monkeys." Nana spat.

Jiyeon squeaked. "MUH!?" The leader raised his voice. Nana daringly lift her chin higher.

"Sorry! I'm sure she didn't mean what she said." Jiyeon bowed and tried to pull Nana away. "Oh, I meant what I said. You better apologize, monkey boy." Now, Nana and the leader were in a staring contest.

*Oh I don't wanna die on my first day.* Jiyeon gulpped.

"Zico, let's just go. We're already really late." The short, nerdy guy suggested.

Zico, the leader clucked his tongue. "You're lucky you're a girl. You better watch out." Zico warned Nana.

Nana smirked and showed him the middle finger. "Let's run!!!" Jiyeon quickly pulled her and ran quickly to the hall.

That ! How dare she!" Zico kicked and punched the wall.

"The almighty Block B leader was defeated by a girl. A hot one at that." Jaehyo stated, making the other members laugh.

"Ahem! Why are you boys still here and not at that hall?" The principal tapped his foot.

"We'll go there right away." Taeil, the short guy bowed and headed to the hall.

"Wait, did I heard you just say that you think that was hot?" Zico turned back and asked Jaehyo. The latter nodded absentmindedly.

"What are you? Blind?" Zico rolled his eyes and went inside the huge hall. Jaehyo shrugged.

Assembly was already starting.

The student council president was giving a stupid, lame, boring speech about being punctual.

Block B coolly entered the hall, earning glares and looks from teachers and female students.

Nana played the new, trendy game on her iphone while Jiyeon was sleeping, with her eyes open.

Yes, the angelic, sweet, innocent Jiyeon was sleeping during assembly. But who knew? No one.

That girl has one heck of a talent.

Block B unknowingly sat in front Jiyeon and Nana. They made some noises, annoying Nana who didn't know that it was Block B.

Nana kicked one of the Block B's members chairs, annoyed that she can't concentrate on her game.

Kyung turned back, ready to scream at that person who kicked his chaie but he brightened when he saw Nana and Jiyeon. "Hello~" He winked at Jiyeon who was totally oblivious to what was happening.

*Weird. No reaction.* Kyung took a deep breath and turned back, fixing his uniform, checking himself out.