2nd Encounter

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

Soon, the students were released back to their respective classes. Jiyeon and Nana slowly entered their new classroom. "Just meh." Nana murmured. Jiyeon giggled a little.

They looked around for the seats with their names on.

Jiyeon luckily got the seat furthest from the teacher's table and the board, beside the window. SCORE!

She leaned on her hand, looking out the window and the homeroom teacher came in soon after.

He was a tall, pretty-looking guy. The female students squealed a little as he introduced himself as Teacher Kim Jaejoong. He flashed a gorgeous smile, making the girls swoon over him.

Teacher Kim asked the whole class to introduce themselves. Everyone groaned and hid themselves from making any eye contact with Teacher Kim.

"Let's start with Park Jiyeon. Please introduce yourself." Teacher Kim said. Jiyeon stood up and introduced her name, her dislikes and likes.

"WHOO!!!" A few male students cheered. "Thank you. Next, Lee Chanhee." Teacher Kim said, seemed to be looking for the student.

The guy behind Jiyeon stood up and introduced himself. "I'm Lee Chanhee but you guys can call me Chunji." He winked.

Jiyeon turned back to see who was the one sounding so cocky and full of himself. Jiyeon let out a low gasp.

"I-It's you?" Jiyeon pointed as her eyes widened. Chunji, himself, was rather shocked.

"That hot girl who was harassed on the train?" Chunji said it in one go.

Thinking back, Jiyeon got angry. She quickly flipped her hair and turned back with a 'humph'.

Confusion was on Chunji's pretty face.

 

On the first day, all lessons were suspended. Everyone was all over the classroom, having their own group chats. Teacher Kim sat on his chair, rubbing his head. *I can tell this class is going to be fun but a hard one to control.* He sighed.

Nana dragged her chair to Jiyeon's seat. "So tell me why you were so upset this morning." Nana asked.

Jiyeon took in a deep breath and told her best friend everything.

Nana looked surprised. "Wow, he's a jerk. A hot one." Nana wriggled her eyebrows teasingly.

Jiyeon shook her head and rolled her eyes.

The bell rang, indicating lunch break. The students shuffled out of their classrooms.

Nana rushed to the nearest toilet, grabbing the pad in her hands.

Jiyeon hummed along a weird tune as she grabbed her purse, getting out of her seat.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist. Jiyeon's eyes widened. "What do you want Chunji?" Jiyeon asked, not wanting to speak to him.

"Look, what happened on the train isn't really my fault. It happened because you were too attractive and your skirt was too short." Chunji said, changing his attention to her lower part of the body.

"My eyes are up here." Jiyeon said crossly. Chunji looked up.

Jiyeon struggled out of Chunji's grip easily and went to the cafeteria. Chunji rolled his eyes. *What's with her? PMS?*

Jiyeon angrily grabbed a tray and queued up for the food.

"Kamsahamnida." Jiyeon still thanked the ajumma for the food even though she was angry.

Jiyeon sat down beside Nana who was not even touching her food. "Diet?" Jiyeon asked without looking, readying her chopsticks. Nana nodded.

"I'm going to be as slim and as y as possible. Who knows. I may be recruited by a modeling agent or something." Nana's eyes sparkled as she talked about her dream.

Jiyeon smiled a bit and ate her chicken.

Two girls came up to them with their trays. "Can we sit here with you guys?" The nerdy girl with braids asked politely. Jiyeon nodded.

"The more the merrier!" Nana beamed as she patted the seat next to her.

"Hehe thanks." The other girl said, sitting beside Jiyeon.

"I'm Yoomi and this is Naki. She was born in Japan but grew up here." The nerdy-looking girl, Yoomi explained as she pushed her spectacles up.

Jiyeon and Nana nodded in understanding.

"I'm Nana and this is Jiyeon. We've been best friends since we were in diapers." Nana introduced.

Soon, they were all close friends. They laughed at Yoomi's hilarious jokes and Naki's dorkiness.

"So... This is the first day. Any boy that catches your eyes?" Nana asked. Jiyeon shook her head and drank her green tea.

Naki shyly smiled and slowly nodded.

"Oh my GEE! Who!? Who!? WHO!?" Yoomi squealed and roughly shook Naki's fragile body.

"Yoomi, calm down a bit. Let's listen to her." Jiyeon gently pushed away Yoomi's grip on Naki.

Naki nodded at Jiyeon, thanking her.

"Umm... My types of boys those kind of bad boys. Like those jjangs in those dramas." Naki explained. "Me too! They're hot!" Jiyeon high-fived Naki.

"I prefer those cute ones." Nana said. "I like the dorky types. They're adorkable, just like ME!" Yoomi laughed.

"I like one of the boys in my class. I heard his name is Zico and he's the leader of a gang called-" Before Naki could finish she sentence, squeals filled the cafeteria.

The four girls looked up, shocked. "It's him! Zico and his gang!" Naki squealed softly.

Nana squinted a bit to get a better look. Jiyeon's mouth hung open when she saw who Zico was. "N-Nana... H-He's that dude you agitated." Jiyeon stuttered.

Nana rolled her eyes. "Naki, there's nothing good about that guy. He's a monkey."

Naki's face was filled with confusion as she tilted her head.

"Never mind. You'll understand soon." Nana waved her away. Naki slowly nodded, not knowing what Nana meant.

Zico scanned the cafeteria through the group  of girls screaming at his face. He smirked when he saw what he was looking for. *Miss .*

He and his gang strutted towards Jiyeon's table which was in the corner, near the window.

Nana was laughing along with the other girls while Jiyeon was in the corner, talking to someone through the phone.

Zico literally sat on the table, earning weird looks from everyone.

"Hello, miss . And friends." He winked. Naki softly squealed. "What do you want, monkey boy?" Nana sourly asked, not focusing on Zico but on Jiyeon instead.

"Nothing. Just wanted to say 'Hello' to my friend, miss here." Zico smirked. His other friends were just there, standing like his bodyguards.

"I'm not that free to argue with you. I have better things to do." Nana waved him away and shifted her attention to the corner to look for Jiyeon but she was no where to be found.

Nana stood up, "Oh god. Where's Jiyeon!?" She asked, worried.

Yoomi and Naki shrugged.

"! This isn't good. Something must have happened. I gotta go. I'll meet you guys after school at the gate." Nana waved and rushed out of the cafeteria, searching for the missing Jiyeon.

*Jiyeon, I know something bad happened. Just control your damn feelings.* Nana bit her lips as she went up the stairs, two steps at a time.