I want to

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

Jiyeon waited at the gate for Nana, Yoomi and Naki to come out of their respective classes while playing with her phone. Suddenly, she received a text message from her stepbrother, Daehyun, which was quite rare.

Are you coming home now? The text message stated. Jiyeon text him back her plans for the day and looked up.

Chunji and Zico were glaring at each other, with their own friends behind both of them.

Jiyeon walked towards them to find out more.

"What happened?" Jiyeon whispered. "Chunji 'accidently' tripped Zico, making him fall flat on his face. Then Zico asked Chunji to apologise but Chunji insulted him and his friends." The guy beside Jiyeon answered.

"You! Take back what you said about my friends!" Zico pointed. Chunji smirked and shook his head teasingly.

"Why you little-" Zico was about to hit Chunji when Jiyeon stepped in and covered Chunji.

"Come on, Zico. Don't be so petty. Just ignore these types of people." Jiyeon persuaded.

Zico rolled his eyes and folded his arms childishly, "Not until he apologises."

"Over my dead body." Chunji spat and folded his arms too.

"Oh, we can make that happen!" Zico cracked his knuckles.

"You guys! Will you stop being so immature! God, you're driving me crazy. I'm not going to bother at all. Kill each other right here if you wish to!" Jiyeon stomped and walked away.

Zico and Chunji glared at each other but softened a little bit.

"Humph." Chunji flipped his hair and walked away. Zico stuck out his tongue.

"Jiyeon! Wait for me!" Nana yelled and ran after her.

"You ready?" Yoomi asked. Jiyeon nodded, forgetting about the argument before.

"Go go go!" Nana pointed and ran to the bus stop. The other three laughed and followed.

The girls went up the bus and it headed to the shopping mall. The girls alighted and went up to the highest level where the movie theatre was at.

"Four tickets to Umbrella Love, please." Jiyeon smiled as she handed the cashier the money.

"Here." Jiyeon handed out the tickets. "Whoo! We have about 40 minutes left. Let's go around the mall." Nana suggested and the others agreed.

The girls walked around the mall and something caught Yoomi's small eyes.

"Purikura!" Yoomi squealed and ran into the shop. "God! That's so expensive!" Naki chided but followed.

"I'll treat you guys." Jiyeon offered and inserted the cash.

"Kimchi!" Yoomi said and they posed. "Cute!" Nana yelled and Jiyeon smiled widely, eye-smiles forming slightly.

"y?" Naki said and Nana pretended to slap Jiyeon while the latter made a duck-face.

"Last one, friends forever!" Jiyeon hugged Nana while Yoomi and Naki hugged them from the back.

"I want this tiara." Jiyeon suggested and pointed at the pretty tiara. Nana clicked on it and dragged it on top of Jiyeon's head.

"PINK!" Yoomi squealed. Nana chuckled and drew pink stars around Yoomi's head. The latter did a cute celebratory dance.

"Guys, the movie's gonna start soon. Let's go." Naki informed and they headed back to the movie theatre.

Nana and Yoomi paid for the drink while Naki, alone had to pay for the popcorn since Jiyeon paid for the tickets.

Finally, they entered the movie theatre and found their seats and settled down.

During the movie, Jiyeon could hear some disturbing noises coming from the back. She turned her back and saw a couple making out, practically going to swallow each other up soon.

Uncomfortable, she turned back and continued watching the movie.

"Yah!You can't die! Why!? Remember our umbrella kiss? You promised me that you wouldn't leave me, right?" Kim Soohyun cried as he clutched onto his girlfriend's hands.

Jiyeon sobbed into her blazer and continued watching.

"Jinki oppa, mianhe. I'm going to go first. I'll be waiting for you." The girl smiled and her hands dropped. Kim Soohyun cried harder and the credits came on the screen.

Jiyeon bawled into her navy blue blazer and sat there until the movie theatre was almost empty. "Dude, it's just a movie." Yoomi said, sipping the last bits of her soda.

"But it's so sad." Jiyeon sniffled and wiped away her tears. "I know right?" Naki agreed.

"You two babies." Nana and Yoomi rolled their eyes. Jiyeon pouted cutely.

"Wow. It's already 8." Naki commented. "I'm going home! If my dad finds out I'm out so late, he'll skin me alive!" Yoomi groaned. "I'm going home too. Bye." Naki followed and waved.

Nana and Jiyeon waved back, walking to the bus stop together.

"Nana, I want to show you this." Jiyeon recalled and took out the list from her bag.

Nana took it and examined the list. A look of amusement stayed on Nana's face. "Fall in love?" Nana questioned with her eyebrows raised.

Jiyeon pouted and folded her arms in defence, "It's not funny! I'm young! I want to have a boyfriend who'll only love me." She chirped.

Nana snickered, "Like anyone catches your eyes." "Hey, I'll find someone." Jiyeon protested. "Soon.." She added. Nana patted Jiyeon's back, "Hwaiting!" Jiyeon nodded and smiled back.

Jiyeon reached home and Daehyun was on the sofa, watching TV. "Hey oppa." She greeted, which was unusual since she doesn't really talks that much at home.

Daehyun nodded and went back watching TV.

Jiyeon scrunched her nose is disappointment, *Tchh, fine. Ignore me.* She went inside her room and slammed the door close.

Daehyun jumped in shock and turned his head. "What's with her?" He asked himself. He shrugged and channelled his attention back to the screen.

After a warm shower, Jiyeon was in her pyjamas. She said down on her bed and took out the list.

"The first thing on the list is... Go to Lotte World. I can go there this Saturday! But with who?" She questioned herself. At that precise moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" She looked up and Daehyun came in. "Yo." He said, sitting at the edge of her bed. Jiyeon quickly hid the list under a pillow and smiled.

"Is there something wrong with you? You've been acting strange lately." Daehyun inquired.

Jiyeon sighed and nodded. "Actually..." She started to tell him about her illness since he seemed worried.

"But I'm not sad!" Jiyeon faked a smile and gently hit her chest. Daehyun was dumbfounded. He didn't know that all these things were happening to her.

"Jiyeon ah, go for the treatment." Daehyun urged. Jiyeon weakly shook her head, "I can't. The heart transplant... I don't have a donor." She mumbled.

"I'll be your donor." Daehyun offered. Jiyeon's head shot up and her eyes widened. Oppa! No! You can't. I won't allow you to." She refused, tears spilling out slowly.

Daehyun brought her into his arms, wrapping his hands around her. "I want to. That's the least I can do." He softly said, looking into her eyes.

"I love you." Daehyun confessed. Jiyeon smiled. "Of course, I love you too. You're my oppa." She agreed.

"No. I love you as a girl, not as my stepsister. I've loved you since day one and I'm not letting you leave me." Daehyun blurted and hugged her tighter.

Jiyeon didn't knew what to say but she felt warm inside her. Both of their hearts were beating at the very same speed, fast. They stayed like that for a long time, enjoying the silence.

 

Sorry for not updating regularly.

There's too much going on in my life right now...

but I still edit chapters every day so don't worry ^^