Jung Daehyun and a new friend

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

"Yo, Daehyun!" Nana called. Daehyun turned back and saw a tired Jiyeon. He grew worried but he hid his worry under a mask he always wears.

"What?" He asked. "What are you cooking?" Nana peered over Daehyun's shoulders to see what he was cooking.

"Bibimbap. Yuck." Nana stuck out her tongue in disgust. Daehyun pushed her away, "Get out."

"Fine. Come on, Jiyeon." Nana pushed Jiyeon into her room and closed the door loudly just to annoy Daehyun.

*Stupid Nana, if it wasn't for Jiyeon, I'll probably kick her out of the house. What's wrong with Jiyeon by the way?* He asked himself. He looked at the bibimbap he cooked. It didn't looked that appetizing so he dumped it in the trash can and made something else instead.

In the room, Nana was discussing with Jiyeon's private doctor about heart transplant while Jiyeon went out to get a glass of water to cool herself down.

She sighed and drank the cool refreshing water, not noticing her stepbrother sitting down on the chair behind her.

She wiped with the sleeve of her school uniform. Daehyun cleared his throat to get her attention which he did.

"Yes?" Jiyeon turned back to face her stepbrother. "Are you sick or something?" Daehyun asked, his voice muffled by the mask he was wearing.

Jiyeon hesitated, she didn't want to worry anyone. She shook her head. "Okay..." Daehyun knew something was up. He had been living with her for the past 4 years and he knew almost everything about her.

From her likes to her dislikes. They were so damn close before he ruined it.

He didn't what was wrong with Jiyeon but he was going to find out about it himself.

Jiyeon returned to her room and saw Nana crying buckets. "Wae?" Jiyeon asked even though she probably knew the reason why.

"The doctor says that no one wants to donate their heart and you have only..." Nana stopped and cried her tears out. Jiyeon sniffled.

"I know. Two months. It's okay, I'm not surprised. I've been studying medical for about a year and I know this was going to happen." Jiyeon bit her lips to stop herself from crying.

"It's been hard on you." Nana sobbed while hugging Jiyeon tightly. "I'll make sure you have a great time during the two months." Nana promised.

Jiyeon nodded. "I'm lucky to have you." In the end, the two ended up crying together until midnight, remembering their childhood together.

How they used to play on the seesaw together, the time when they stayed up late just to prank call the principal and also the times when Jiyeon hid Nana in her closet so her mother wouldn't find her and they could continued playing together.

Nana ended up sleeping over at Jiyeon's and in the morning, Jiyeon had to lend Nana her spare school uniform.

At school, Yoomi and Naki attacked them with questions. Nana glanced at Jiyeon and the latter nodded. Nana nodded back and calmly told Yoomi and Naki everything about Jiyeon's sickness.

"Isn't there another way?" Naki sniffled. "Yeah... I'm going to miss you." Yoomi cried and hugged Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled and hugged Yoomi back, trying not to let any tears fall out.

"Don't worry, we're going to make sure the two months will be fun. Right?" Nana asked. "Right!" Yoomi and Naki chorused before pulling the other two into a group hug.

The four girls chatted and laughed together until the bell rang. "See you at break. I have History and the teacher's really scary." Yoomi said and pulled Naki along with her.

"Let's go, we have chemistry." Jiyeon and Nana walked to the class.

When they got into the class, everyone was unhappy. Why? Because their chemistry teacher paired them up with people they dislike.

"Nana will be with Myungsoo. Jiyeon is with Chunji. Come on, let's get to work!" The chemistry teacher, Mr Choi clapped.

Everybody groaned and went to their assigned seat.

"Urgh, why am I paired up with you?" Chunji said in disappointment. Jiyeon didn't want to argue with him at all.

After all, she only has two months to live so why bother arguing when she could be happy till her death.

"Let's just get to work." She mumbled and grabbed the test tubes.

Chunji gaped at her in shock. Normally, Jiyeon would say something spiteful to him and their argument would never end. But now, she's not even angry.

"You do this and I'll do this." Jiyeon pointed at the task they needed to accomplish. Chunji nodded, liking the new Jiyeon a lot.

The whole class was filled with arguments but at the corner where Chunji and Jiyeon were seated, it was silent.

The silence was comfortable for Jiyeon but it was killing Chunji, the chatterbox.

"Why did you suddenly become so nice?" Chunji asked. Jiyeon shrugged, "Sometimes, life is not always sunflowers and candies. People can change." Jiyeon replied.

"Huh?" Chunji raised his eyebrows, not understanding a word she just said.

"Never mind, you wouldn't understand it unless you experience it yourself." Jiyeon shook her head.

"Maybe, we can start over. I'm Chunji and is single." He wriggled his eyebrows and took out his hand from his pocket.

"Jiyeon and not interested." Jiyeon smiled and shook Chunji's hand.

The latter smiled back. He looked into Jiyeon's eyes.

Even though she was smiling, her eyes looked sad and miserable.

Chemistry ended and after that was a 30 minutes break.

Jiyeon offered to clear up the mess they made and allowed Chunji to go first. Chunji thanked her and went off.

Jiyeon hummed to a familiar melody and threw away the rubbish on the table.

Soon, their table was spotless. Jiyeon smiled and went out of the class.

"BOO!" Zico yelled. Jiyeon screamed and jumped in fright.

"Hahahaha! You should've seen your expression." Zico clutched his stomach and rolled on the floor, laughing like a mad scientist.

"You know... Someone vomited here yesterday." Jiyeon said teasingly. Zico immediately got up and dusted his uniform.

Jiyeon walked away from him, walking towards the cafeteria.

"Aww, don't be mad." Zico pouted and clung onto Jiyeon.

"Let go of me. Your crazy fangirls will kill me." Jiyeon said, shaking herself away from Zico. *And I don't want to die any earlier than two months later.* Jiyeon thought.

"Here's a lollipop. Bbyong!" Zico threw a lollipop into Jiyeon's hands and ran off after doing his failed aegyo.

Jiyeon caught the lollipop and kept it in her blazer's pocket and went inside the crowded cafeteria.

I'll probably be updating this fic daily until

my other fic 'Wanna Be Your Love!' is like back to normal.

AFF made me lose about 3 chapters of it so hopefully

it'll come back soon!

Hwaiting!

Comments please~

♥ you guys!