On My Mind

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

The next day, Jiyeon woke up with eye-bags under her eyes. She groaned at the reflection from the mirror. "Urgh." She glanced at her pink watch and groaned even more. She was late.

She slung her bag over her back and left her room.

"Oh, Jiyeon ah. I thought you were going to skip school since you haven't come out yet." Daehyun casually said. Jiyeon nodded, blushing like a red tomato.

She remembered Daehyun's confession last night and felt her cheeks redden even more, if that's possible. *How could he be so cool about this?*

"Uhh.. Aren't you going to go to school too?" Jiyeon asked with a straight face. Daehyun nodded and took the textbooks and his stationary case.

"You don't have a bag?" Jiyeon asked. Daehyun shook his head. "Bags are a pain." He said and casually grabbed Jiyeon's hand. "Let's go." He said with an eye smile.

Jiyeon's face flushed and looked away. Daehyun noticed it and chuckled softly.

On the way, Daehyun chatted with Jiyeon like how he normally would as if nothing had happened between them. Finally, they pair reached Jiyeon's school. The school side gate was already closed so they had to walk back to the main gate where the security guard was waiting.

Jiyeon waved goodbye to Daehyun and entered the school. The security guard gave her a look and she sheepishly smiled, writing her name down in the detention book.

Daehyun made sure she was in the school before heading to his own school which was only about 2 blocks away.

Jiyeon strolled into the class and everyone's eyes were on her. She gave them a cute smile and quickly went to her seat. Chunji greeted her and she just nodded.

During class, Daehyun had been texting her non-stop and she found herself laughing at his cute messages and replying back to them. Chunji peered over her shoulder to see who she was texting but she glared at him and hid her phone under the table.

Jiyeon continued texting Daehyun during the whole lesson. School was half over and Jiyeon was still on her phone.

"Wow, didn't know you two were such close siblings." Nana remarked sarcastically. Jiyeon blushed at her comment. She realized that after Daehyun's confession, she and Daehyun had been closer than usual.

*Omo, do I possibly have feelings for him too?* The thought made her blush harder. Chunji heard their conversation and he felt as if his heart was lighter.

*Phew. They're just siblings. Chanhee, stop imagining stuff. My Jiyeon is still single.* Chunji heaved a sigh of relief. Yup. He had feelings for Jiyeon ever since the first time he saw her.

It was only after the day he and Zico fought that he found out his feelings.

"I'm hungry. Gaja." Nana pulled Jiyeon up from her seat. Jiyeon  pouted and reluctantly kept her phone inside her skirt's pocket.

*I shouldn't tell Nana about Daehyun's feelings for me... Should I?* Jiyeon looked at her food blankly. Her friends at the table gave her weird faces.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Is it her time of the month?"

"Does she still want the food?"

"Yoomi, you're not helping." Naki stated. Yoomi stuck out her tongue.

"Yah! Jiyeon!" Nana snapped her fingers in front of Jiyeon's eyes, bringing the latter back to reality. "Huh?" Jiyeon shook her head.

Her friends sighed and shook their heads. "You were dreaming away. Your noodle soup is getting cold." Nana reminded. "Can I have it?" Yoomi asked, again.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded. "Here you go." "Yes!" Yoomi's face brightened as she gobbled down the cold noodles. "You glutton." Nana scoffed.

"I heard you and that's so true!" Yoomi giggled. Nana rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Why are you not hungry?" Naki asked, concerned. Jiyeon shrugged and heard her phone ringing.

Jiyeon's face quickly lit up when she saw who the caller was. Daehyun.

Jiyeon left her seat and went to the stairs where she and Zico met.

"Hello, oppa?" Jiyeon cheerfully asked. "Hey. Have you eaten?" Daehyun asked. "Hmm." Jiyeon hummed.

Her heart was doing crazy flips against her chest as soon as she heard Daehyun's soft, gently, Busan-accent voice.

"I missed you. Why did you stopped texting me?" Daehyun asked. Jiyeon could hear him pouting on the other end and she chuckled. Her heart skipped a beat when he said he missed her.

"My friends." Jiyeon explained. "Arr. So that's why." Daehyun said in understanding. If it was possible, her smile would reach her ears.

They talked about everything. Until the bell rang, signaling lessons. "Got to go. Bye." Jiyeon said.

"Wait!" Daehyun yelled. "I'll pick you up after school. Can?" He asked. "Okay." Jiyeon agreed but she was nervous inside. How is she going to act in front of him?

*Ahh! Molla!* She shook her head and went back to her class.

She took down notes during the lessons but nothing went inside her head. All those new formulas she was supposed to memorize by the end of the week can be hold on first.

*Where are we going after school? I can't wait to see him!* She smiled at the thought. Chunji took a glance at Jiyeon.

*Why is she so happy today?* He furrowed his eyebrows.

Soon, school ended. Jiyeon pointed at the ceiling and smiled widely.

She skipped her way to the toilet. *I must look nice for Daehyun oppa.* Unconsciously, Daehyun had been on her mind the whole day.

Jiyeon smiled at the reflection and her dry lips. She nodded herself and went out of the toilet.

With her phone and her wallet in her hand, Jiyeon walked to the gate, in search of Daehyun. Out of nowhere, a pair of hands covered her view.

"Oppa!" Jiyeon squealed, her heart beating twice faster realizing their closeness. "Hey." Daehyun casually waved and Jiyeon's stomach flipped.

Jiyeon smiled and hooked arms with Daehyun, surprising the latter. "Where are we going?" She looked up and asked. Daehyun shrugged, "You wanna go to a cafe?" Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

"Let's go."

Behind them, both Chunji and Zico was standing next to each other. Zico felt as if his whole world just crumbled down  into pieces when he saw Jiyeon linked hands with another guy.

Chunji, who already knew he was in love with Jiyeon, was greatly hurt. Being jealous was another thing. Wanting to be that mysterious guy was another.

"Who is he?" Zico asked. Chunji shook his head. "I don't know. But I know I'm already hating him." Chunji replied. Zico gave him a look.

"You like Jiyeon too?" Zico questioned. "What do you mean by 'too'? Don't tell me I have another rival. And it just had to be you!" Chunji screamed and ruffled his hair in anger.

"Don't. Get. In. My. Way." Chunji hissed and purposely bumped into Zico's shoulder before heading to his own way.

Zico scoffed, "Get in your way? Puh-lease!"

 

Do you what's my newest obsession?

It's EXO!!!

I LOVE them!!!

Kyaah!

My bias in the whole EXO is Tao.

He's just so damn HOT!

LOL, sorry if I annoyed you.

>.<