Mr Hello Kitty

My Sweet Lady [HIATUS]

Zico and his friends walked out of the cafeteria, talking loudly. Zico had the sudden urge to pee. His friends left for the football match they were having against another class.

After doing his business, Zico walked out of the toilet. He walked around the school that he was going to be in for the next few years until he graduates.

He came to an empty staircase which was at the back of the school. The scenery there was beautiful.

He could see the other side of Seoul from above.

Zico stretched his arms and breathed in deeply. Then, he heard soft sobs coming from the stairs.

He went down and saw a girl, hiding her face her knees.

Zico walked closer to her, bent down and handed her a handkerchief.

The girl looked up. Zico's eyes widened, "You're Miss 's friend, right?" Zico asked, referring to Nana.

Jiyeon nodded and gratefully took the handkerchief Zico offered. She chuckled slightly, making Zico curious. "Wae?" He asked.

"Hello Kitty handkerchief?" Jiyeon raised the cloth. "Whatever." Zico defensively folded his arms and pouted slightly.

They sat there, ditching class together and just talked about everything. Life, school, music and themselves.

Finally, school came to an end. Zico walked back Jiyeon to her class to get her things.

She got her bag and walked up to her new-found friend.

"Today was fun but we shouldn't ditch class again." Jiyeon reminded. Zico rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Yes, little miss goody two shoes." Zico remarked.

Jiyeon dramatically gasped and gently hit Zico's arm, "I'm not a little miss goody two shoes."

Zico smiled, "Yeah, whatever you say. Bye." He waved. Jiyeon waved back and went to the gate.

Just like she predicted, her friends, Nana, Yoomi and Naki were waiting for her at the gate.

"Anneyong!" Jiyeon waved and walked over.

"Why did you ditch class without me?" Nana pouted and whined.

Yoomi and Naki just stood there, trying not to laugh at Nana's childishness.

"I'm here now." Jiyeon smiled. "Good. We're going to Macdonalds and you're going to treat us." Nana clasped her hand together with Jiyeon's.

"Okay, let's go!" Jiyeon cheered.

Naki and Yoomi giggled and followed behind Jiyeon and Nana who were leading the way.

Nana's smile disappeared, "During lunch break, did the doctor called?" she asked.

Jiyeon slowly nodded, her smile too disppearing.

Nana deeply breathed in, "What did he say?"

"I need a heart transplant" Jiyeon replied, tears threatening to fall out anytime.

"I knew it. Don't worry, you're gonna be cured soon." Nana reassured.

Jiyeon shook her head, "No, I'm not. Nobody's gonna donate their heart to me!" Jiyeon cried out loud.

Yoomi and Naki stopped talking and walked over to them. "Jiyeon ah, why are you crying?" Naki asked, concerned.

Nana bit her lips and hugged Jiyeon.

"Don't give up so easily. There are a lot of kind souls out there who are willing to donate their ing hearts to you so don't you ing give up. Understand!?" Nana yelled and shook Jiyeon, crying.

"Donate heart?" Yoomi and Naki raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll explain everything to you guys tomorrow. Right now, we're going back. Sorry we can't follow you guys to the mall anymore." Nana explained.

Naki and Yoomi nodded. "No worries. Take care of her first."

Jiyeon and Nana went back to Jiyeon's house where she lived with her stepfamily.

Jiyeon father married an widow right atfer Jiyeon's mother's death so she really hates her father.

She lived with her stepmon and her stepbrother. Her stepmom is really mean to her for no reason.

Her stepbrother, however, is cold to her but he never means to.

Naive Jiyeon doesn't know anything about her stepbrother's love for her. And the love is not how a brother loves a sister but how a boy loves a girl.

"We're here." Nana reminded. Jiyeon woke up and got out of the taxi. Nana paid the driver.

"Are you going to tell them?" Nana asked. Jiyeon shook her head. "What for? They don't care about me." Jiyeon bitterly remarked.

"Fine." Nana sighed.

Jiyeon unlocked the door and Nana went in the apartment. As usual, it was very quiet.

Jiyeon's stepmother was probably out shopping and her stepbrother was either sleeping in his room or out with his friends.

But she was wrong. He was in the kitchen, cooking dinner.

Hi! So long never update. Mianhe~

I thought of changing the story title to 'I Give My Heart To You'

Do you think  I should?

Please comment below.