Lisa's Thoughts

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

As they’ve finished eating at the café, Chaeyoung’s phone started ringing.

‘’Who is it?’’ Jennie asked her curiously ‘’Are you cheating on your wifey?’’ She pouted cutely gaining a laugh at the younger girl ‘’No, I’m not cheating on my wifey’’ Chaeyoung cooed at the older girl. Jennie grinned ‘’Just kidding you know’’ She laughed ‘’Who is it really?’’

‘’It’s Lisa’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Should I even answer it?’’ She said with humor in her voice. Jennie rolled her eyes playfully ‘’Just answer it, she’s probably going to nag about how we left her and etc.’’

Chaeyoung laughed and answered the ringing phone ‘’Lisa? What’s up?’’

‘’Don’t 'what’s up' me chipmunk!’’ Lisa’s voice was irritated and upset ‘’How dare you guys left me behind!’’

‘’Hey! Jennie was the one who was early and went to my house, we jogged around the neighborhood for the past hours and we still didn’t see you catch up anyway’’ Chaeyoung defended themselves she then glanced at Jennie who looked at her amusingly with an ‘I told you so’ look making Chaeyoung stifled her laugh but unfortunately to her was heard by Lisa

‘’Yah! Are you laughing at me right now?’’ Chaeyoung could actually hear the pout of the maknae ‘’Still, it’s not our fault you’ve woke up late Lisa’’

The maknae sighed in defeat ‘’Fine…but can you make it up for me by going to Jisoo’s place and watching Disney movies?’’ She said, her tone hopeful

Chaeyoung’s eyes brightened up ‘’Disney movies?! I would love to!’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed ‘’I’m just going to ask my wifey if she wants to come!’’ Jennie blushed a bit seeing Chaeyoung already accustomed to their nickname with each other. She’s loving it every time Chaeyoung would call her her wifey.

‘’Wifey?’’ Lisa asked

‘’Oh,’’ Chaeyoung blushed and cleared ‘’Jennie, I meant Jennie-unnie.’’

‘’She’s your wifey?’’

Chaeyoung seems to heard her tone of voice that seems so agitated ‘’Is there something wrong Lisa?’’

‘’You didn’t answer my question chipmunk.’’

Chaeyoung was taken aback but answered nonetheless ‘’Yeah she is. Why?’’ But was only answered by silence so Chaeyoung decide to call her ‘’Lisa?’’

‘’W-wha-?! Sorry chipmunk something came up’’ Lisa said a bit in a hurry ‘’I guess I’ll see you at Jisoo-unnie’s place later! Bye!’’ Before Chaeyoung could say her own bye as well, Lisa ended the call.

‘’What’s up with her?’’ Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows at her phone, a slight frown playing at her lips so Jennie took action to making her smile again ‘’ Don’t frown my hubby’’ Jennie stretched her cheeks into a smile ‘’I’m sure Lisa is on one of her moods again.’’

Chaeyoung felt herself smile unconsciously because she could see the girl’s effort in making her smile ‘’Yeah you’re probably right’’ She chuckled when Jennie cheered like a little kid ‘’Yay! You smiled!’’ Chaeyoung gushed at her cuteness and restrained herself from hogging her ‘’My wifey is such a kid sometimes’’

Jennie just gave her gummy smile and linked their arms together as they decided to shower and change their clothes before going to Jisoo’s house later ‘’Only for my hubby.’’


With Lisa, we see the said girl looking at her phone with a frown on her beautiful face ‘’Wifey? What are they together now?’’ She scoffed before grumpily going to take a bath ‘’I leave them alone for one day and Jennie probably took advantage to it.’’ She sighed along with the water cascading down to her body.

She’s not stupid, she knows that Jennie also likes Chaeyoung for the past few weeks now and that they are most probably competing to get her affection. Lisa noticed it whenever she’s being clingy with Chaeyoung, Jennie would stare at her in a irritated way but was gone quickly before someone could catch it. Unfortunately for Jennie, Lisa caught on to it and from that day on she decided to look more closely at Jennie’s actions towards their girl crush, like possessively grabbing her hands when they go to school as well as going home, the gummy smile she has when Chaeyoung and her are conversing, the way her eyes twinkled in happiness when she’s the reason Chaeyoung laugh or smile, Lisa could see through it all. That’s why there are moments when she is quiet because she is observing the two, making Jisoo question her frequently

‘’Why are you quiet?’’ Jisoo asked with eyebrows raised

‘’Uhmm…upset stomach?’’ Lisa excused herself lamely as Jisoo shook her head at her lame excuse but decided to let her slide

Lisa sighed again ‘’I need someone to talk to…’’ Lisa is used to just go with the flow but this time she needs someone to listen and finally confront about what she’s feeling to all this. She changed to her clothes and decided to go to Jisoo’s place before the two could go there. Remembering Chaeyoung calling Jennie her wifey just tug her heart in a not so good way.

‘’I need to make a move…and soon.’’


‘’So you mean to tell me that you knew all along?!’’ Lisa shouted at her unnie. Jisoo sipped from her juice pouch and nodded ‘’Yeah, why what’s wrong?’’

‘’Are you seriously asking me that?’’ Lisa crossed her arms ‘’How come you didn’t tell me?’’

Jisoo blinked at her ‘’Why should I tell you? You said so yourself that you noticed it by yourself’’

‘’That’s not what I meant unnie,’’ Lisa frowned ‘’I know you, when you notice something different about us you immediately ask us about it.’’

Jisoo looks surprise ‘’Wow, you know me well enough to know that.’’ Jisoo looks deep in thought ‘’Should I kill you now?’’

Lisa rolled her eyes ‘’Not now unnie’’

Jisoo chuckled ‘’I’m just messing with you’’ She finished her juice pouch and cleared ‘’I didn’t tell you because…’’

Lisa listened to her carefully ‘’…I don’t want to’’

Lisa wanted to shout in frustration seeing the silly grin in frustration ‘’Ugh, I give up’’

Jisoo laughed ‘’Look Nalalisa, I didn’t tell you directly because both of you kept denying it.’’ Lisa blinked her eyes and slowly nodded, there is this one time that Jisoo jokingly said to them that they like her but they denied it. ‘’Second, I want you guys to realize it yourself’’

‘’What do you mean?’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’Do you think I’m flirting with Chaeyoungie with no reason? I was flirting with her to make sure if you guys really like her.’’ Jisoo then decided to ‘’I’m probably swimming with money right now if your glares could send money every time I flirt with Chaeyoung.’’

 Lisa groaned but now accepted it. She likes Park Chaeyoung, but sadly she’s not the only one. ‘’So does Jennie noticed it herself?’’

‘’Apparently she also confronted me about it,’’ Jisoo answered her ‘’She probably also accepted it now and is making her move by what you told me’’

Lisa pouted ‘’Whose sides are you on anyway?’’

‘’No one’’ Jisoo expected this question ‘’I’m just being a supportive best friend here’’  Jisoo said innocently ‘’Or playing cupid’’

Lisa sighed but Jisoo does have a point, she don’t choose sides, she only said what she thinks is right and always state what’s on her mind

‘’But one thing Lalisa,’’ Jisoo then gained a serious look ‘’If Chaeyoungie got hurt because of you two,’’ Lisa gulped at the sharp tone of Jisoo ‘’Let’s just say things are not going to be pretty.’’

‘’C-crystal clear unnie’’ Lisa squeaked out. She probably figured out her own feelings now…what will she do next? Lisa shook her head as she probably knew the answer then got determined

‘’Win her heart before Jennie does.’’

Then she realized something ‘’Uhm unnie?’’ Lisa turned to Jisoo who looked at her curiously ‘’Does Chaeyoung even like girls?’’

‘’That’s for you guys to find out.’’


Short chapter but I wanted to update it while I still have time hehez, a few days is left before school starts but I'm not going to abandon this story guys! Trust me ^_^ 

Thank you for all your support! I'm going to make sure to finish this story before this year ends!