Sinner

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N I know this story is kinda drama but hope you loke it :3

 

 

 

Chapter 4 : Sinner 

 

 

 

[Nobody's POV]

 

"Twinkle Twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..."

 

Those melody was still ringing in his mind. Then in his sight, there appeared a smile face of a light brown-haired thrity-year-old lady whose smile was so pure and innocent like her cute eyes, she was singing the lullaby and also playing her beloved violin for his beloved son until the boy fell asleep.

 

"Mommy always loves you Sehun..." She said then gave him a light hiss on his forehead every nights so he could clearly remember both her song and her touch. He really adored that but sadly his beloved mom died early due to some cancer so after that day, he hadn't had a chance to hear that violin lullaby again until he found her, the love of his life.She had a lot in common to his mother; both her appearance and also personality.

 

That time he was only fifteenth and it was one memorable autumn.They were sitting in some park together, Sehun was laying on her lap and looking at her small eyes lovingly....

 

"Rina...could you play twinkle twinkle little star with your violin for me?..." He asked her innocently but she gigled immediately so he raised his eyebrown.

 

"Why are you laughing?" He questioned her confusedly so she gradually stopped her joking.

 

"Ah...I just think...it's a bit childish..." She then smiled brightly, she was really happy getting together with him 

 

"I don't care" He suddenly retorted but then chuckled "I just love it because when I was yong my mother always used her violin to play this song as a lullaby for me and I always have a good dream after hearing that..." He told her his own stories sincerely then lifted her hand up then grabbed it tight, his eyes looked at her meaningfully 

 

"..but after she died, nobody played me again though I missed it a lot...but now I have a girlfriend as a violinist...so play me some please...please...please..." He begged her and cutely by kissing her hand gently here and there until she pulled it back embarassedly, her face turned red and hot.

 

"Ok ok oppa...I will..." She finally accept his ask because she didn't want this situation more though firstly she aimed to play that song for him already. So he kept his eyes on her every second, her small eyes were like his mother a lot so as her hair color, it made him think of his mom a lot but the fact was still that he really loved her as her not a representative of his mother though they were exactly alike. 

 

Eventually, the girl picked her cheap violin up and intentionally played it for her beloved boyfriend with happiness. Every second, she couldn't leave her eyes from his. They deeply fell for each other...

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..."

 

Her voice was so meledious and sweet just like a smell of the autumn flower nearby...then finally, he gradually fell asleep on her small lap...

 

It was a precious and touching memory that he sweared he wouldn't forget for all his life time... 

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

 

-------------------

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

Among the darkness of the cruel night, Oh Sehun gradually opened his eyes as he could hear a familar sound singing his beloved song but when he face a ceiling of his own bedroom, he thought that he might have dream about that for sure....

 

Yet...

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

He suddenly sat up on his bed after hearing that chant again and when he saw a light coming from a small space beneath a small door which connected to another bedroom, he was really sure that those sound didn't come from his own mind. But it was Kim Rina who created that.

 

His heart beat fast immediately thinking of her playing her violin to him. He really missed her song that was specially made for him and whether that current sound were especially made for him, he wondered. And the fact about her upcoming marriage still wasn't clearified so Sehun finally walked toward that closed door and knocked it several times with all his power.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

"Rina! Open the door!"

 

--------------------

 

[Rina’s POV]

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..." 

 

 I didn't know why I wanted to play this childrish song...maybe it was because I missed those old days. I squated my body on the floor, my back leaned at the connecting door. All light were turned off except the only lamp near my body the most as I didn't want anybody know that I was still awaken. Counting from meeting Sehun oppa at the restaurant until now, I couldn't be happy even a second. I felt lifeless and energiless so now I didn't even have a feeling to get dress, my body was covered by only a bathcoat. My hair was still wet from  water so as my face that was wet by my own endless tear. My hands were carrying my beloved violin and creating the song Sehun oppa loved the most. It was strange although I had just got the 'lady blunt' from  Mr.Oh, I prefer keeping it in the box to playing it. I was still comfortable with my normal Cecillio one, the one Sehun oppa gave me many years ago. I should call it my most beloved violin rather than that Stradivarius because it was my true friend which fought along the way with me until I reached this point so I was really familiar with it. So it was more comfortable bringing it out to play in this lonely time.

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are..."  I couldn't stop singing this song...so as my tear...those came out more and more...

 

Knock! Knock!

 

I arched up suddenly hearing the knock behind so I quickly stopped playing the song because I didn't want him to know that I still had a feeling for him. I went away from that door looking at it worriedly as I was not sure whether it could be opened like the last time though this time I was sure I had already locked it but still afraid...

 

"Rina! Open the door!"

 

Knock! Knock!

 

I was sure he couldn't come in by himself because I saw him trying to opened the doorknob but he couldn't so he hit the door strongly and shouted with loud voice.

 

"Rina I said open the door! Open the door!" He sounded like a crazy man trying to invade my room but why did I have to open it as his command. He would come blaming me again so if I opened it, I would be the stupiest girl ever.

 

"Rina, I know you can hear me! Open the door I said open the door! We have to talk!" His voice was very angry, I knew though he said he wanted to talk, finally he would ended up blaming me for sure.So what was the point to open that door.

 

And if he really wanted to talk, there was still no need because the reason things turn to be this way was only he himself, his ignorance was a definite cause and I couldn't change the result of its anymore. I would have to get marry some days with his father...It was my decision.

 

However his next sentence made me completely change my mind

 

"Rina if you don't open the door now, I'll go telling my dad that we once was a lover!"

 

I was shocked for a while. my body frozen but after saying that, he didn't knock the door anymore so it made me really scared that he would really tell his father like that so without thinking anymore I quickly ran toward that door and opened it!

 

"...Please don't...." 

But after opening the closed door, I was completely shcoked. My body couldn't move anymore and my eyes widened with surprise as Sehun oppa was standing still at the door only several centimetres away, he didn't move away at all, he lied. He deceived me to come and kill myself by opening the door for him. Our eyes were locked and I couldn't move away, I was pressured so now even swallowing my saliva was really hard. His dark brown eyes were looking at me coldly, angrily, disappointedly yet sadly at the same time.

 

"You open the door just because you're afraid that my dad would know our stories, aren't you?..." His question and emotion were so unpleasant and it was reflected through his eyes those were pressuring me.I swallowed my saliva again then shakily answer him...

 

"P...please...d...don't...tell..S..seyong...ouch!..."

 

I screamed painfully as he suddenly grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to the wall nearby. Then his dark brown eyes stared at me seriously, I was very afraid that time and couldn't move even a little  

 

"You only care for my father, don't you? and what about me? Don't  you care for me even a little, Rina!?" He yelled to my face angrily and his hands put pressure more on my shoulder.

 

"...M...Mister..Sehun...a...It's hurt..." I told him painfully and tried to push him away with all my power but he pulled my shoulder strongly and thrown my body to my own bed. Then he came over my laying body which was only covered by a bathcoat. I was really embarassed because I knew that this was really thin but I was fear more because of his angry eyes and strong body.

 

I shouldn't have let this situation happen. He and me together in a private place...

 

"Tell me how come you're going to marry my dad!" His expression was very serious, I knew he really wanted to know whole stories but I wasn't ready to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter