Reason

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 : Reason 

 

[Rina’s POV]

 

Since knowing that Mr.Oh wanted Sehun oppa to marry Ms.Park, I could not concentrate on anything there. Every conversations on the dining table was meaningless, I didn't know what kind of story they talked about as I had always been looking down, acting that I was eating but actually I was thinking about the past....the present and....the future.

 

My whole heart ached as I thought about his family without me, and I felt nauseate. I felt as if I was about to cry and I needed his shoulder. My whole world turned up side down and what was hurt the most was that he let my hand go. It seemed that he would go away from me to that lady who was beautiful. 

 

Drop of tear fell down on my dish and I couldn't hold it amy longer.Quickly I wiped my eyes and sttod up before walking hurrily away to the bathroom without saying anything. I went infront of the sink and cried out as much as I wanted after opening the water tab to make the water sound concealing my whine. I sobbed and felt hurt, at the time I looked up the mirror I only saw one weak lady crying pitifully like an idiot. It was a shame that I was going to lose him, the loveof my life whom was made for me yet we couldn't be together like we were supposed to be...

 

I squatted down finally and hugged myself so tight as I was weak. Putting my face on my knee, I was lost and cold especially at my heart. That time I knew very well that I had made a wrong decision...a decision to abandon my love and marry a man I didn't love even a little... 

 

 

 

—flashback—

 

 

3 years before...

 

"Rina...Rina-ah..." The woman calling me was nobody but Park Yuri, my bestfriend. The flawless beauty walke from one corner of the room, we were in the crowded place full of people making up, we were preparing for our show. Yeah, Yuri was a celloist and I was a violinist. We were only two Korean ladies in the 3rd year of the most famous music academy in Veinna and this was our important night to play in the music festival which many people dreamt about.

 

Yuri walked to me who was sitting on the couch alone. Our eyes met and I had no idea why my bestfreind's face was a bit serious that time.

 

"...Does he come?"  She asked me and suddenly my heart ached. My eyes saddened as I knew whom she meant. Therfore I looked down and shook my head, denying.

 

"...No..he doesn't..." I replied sadly. The fact was that she knew I had been trying so hard to make my boyfriend whom I had never met for three years to come and see me in the show however he didn't come.

 

I felt my heart was torn in to pieces. That moment I started questionning myself what was the point I was there. I had no family left only one aunt whom we were not so close. I had only one person I knew we were meant to be and I didn't want to lose him so as my dream of becoming a great violinist and now it came closer and closer while my love went farer and farer until I wasn't sure I could reach it again or not.

 

Plus, my heart called for nobody but him.

 

"...Oh why not?" Yuri sat down and put her hand on mine softly. "...Rina-ah...you are supposed to find somebody new..."

 

She told me and I shook my head. It wasn't the first time she told me this as she knew well that I was like kind of being abandoned. "...I don't want to..." i replied then brought one teddy bear I kept in my luggage up and looked at its face.

 

It was the teddy bear he gave me when we were young. Its cute face resembled him, it was his representative but somehow I felt sad when seeing this teddy.

 

"Baby...you should forget him" Yuri ruffled my hair "...and stop bringing this teddy to see your performance. This is childish and he wasn't the teddy..."

 

I bursted my whine when Yuri said that. I sobbed as I realised that I had been so crazy throught these years. I brought this bear with me almost everytime and when I could, I would bring it to see me play violin as I thought it was like him.

 

"Ms.Rina..." I wiped my tear that time as I heard one sound calling me. Suddenly I looked up and saw the organizer. "Your turn will be in the next ten minutes so please standby..."

 

"Yes, thank you" Smiling, I nodded and stood up. Looking back at the teddy bear one more time, I sighed and tried to feel more relaxed. Then I looked at my friend "...I'll try to move on...so just leave this bear here and you go to see me ok baby?"

 

I told her and smiled. Instantly she stood up and hugged me. The warmth from her made me cry again as my eyes were still on that bear which could not give me warm like the real people were...

 

"...Sehun oppa...why don't you come?" I called his name sadly though I knew he could not hear it...

 

........................

.....................

................

............

.......

...

 

 

My show was incredibly amazing as I chose 'Melancholic Masterpiece' to play and after those minutes on the stage, I had got very long applause. I went to backstage and headed to the room after that. However before reaching the place, there was one middle-aged man coming from the opposite side. He smiled to me and when I looked at his black suite I guessed he was one of the front row audience.

 

"Hi, nice to meet you"

 

He greeted me then walked and gave me his hand. "...Ms. Rina..you look so beautiful and I have to admit that now I'm a fan of your music..." He praised and gave me his smile.

 

"Thank you" I replied and shook his hand, smiling back. Then he gave me his name card and after reading it I knew he was the owner of one biggest Korean firm 'Adrius', I smiled and was glad to meet such a person.

 

"...Mind to have dinner with me?" He asked and it shocked me. I was not that innocent to not know what was his purpose behind. I just smiled and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter