Kiss

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kiss

 

 

(Rina's POV)

 

We exchanged tongues quietly which was like exchanging our souls.

 

The gentleness of his arms holding my fragile body reminded me of how sweet he was when we were young and how much we being made for each other in the past, also the present and maybe the future.

 

My young body not being touched by any men got aroused as the one it was preserved for was making me feel like I didn't want anybody else but him.

 

The more rawly he did, the more excited I felt. I needed and demanded more until I sensed his hand running under my shirt. So My sanity regained.

 

My eyes opened before I pushed him out to break the kiss. His body staggered back a bit and I knew he was disappointed. Our eyes were still locked and it was me who could not bear to stare at. I felt guilty, not really sure if it was with him or his father.

 

"We shouldn't do this Mr Sehun..." My voice shook, my heart broken a thousand times "You can't love me and I can't love you...we are..just sinners.."

 

Looking down, I hugged myself tight. I sighed and felt like to cry in each minutes. I knew I wanted him much. I knew I loved him much but I had already twisted our fate with my own self.

 

I heard him sighing too..

 

That minute I glanced at his way and found he looking away. We both stayed in awkward silence which I didn't know what to speak to end it very soon...

 

Then I saw he picking something up from his pocket before throwing it to my way with anger.

 

"Is this enough?"

 

I arched up before realizing they were several cards falling down to my feet. They were his unlimited black credit cards making me angry at a first clear glance.

 

"How much money you want? Ouch!"

 

I slapped his cheek in sudden as my tears rolled down. For a second, he turned back, our eyes met and I couldn't stand any longer.

 

I opened the door and quickly walked out. Wiping the tear on my cheek, I felt lost and upset since I couldn't stand his bad attitude toward me anymore...

 

 

"Where have you guys been?" 

 

 

Jongin oppa asked when I arrived at the dining room so I knew I was followed by Sehun oppa at the back.  I didn't reply but took a seat, I kept looking down and I heard Sehun oppa sitting on his previous place.

 

"We have some problem with the toilet's light" It was him who lied in the situation.

 

However I realized Jongin oppa trying to glance at my face. "Your lipstick's ruined.." 

 

My face turned cold suddenly as I knew it was affected by my sinful kisses. I turned to the way of Ms. Park who started looking at my lip also in curiosity.

 

"I saw her lips swollen before she went to the loo" It was Sehun oppa helping the awkwardness better. Therefore I nodded and grabbed a glass of water to drink.

 

"Yes. The food was spicy" I lied even I knew I was agitated.

 

 

"Then maybe I was wrong" Jongin oppa chuckled but his eyes were sly. "I thought you made love with someone"

 

A glass in my hand almost slip as I felt numb. His action was a summit of awkwardness as his sentence made wonder if he really knew what had happened inside the toilet.

 

"How can she?" Sehun oppa chuckled as he looked at his close relative. "My dad isn't here yet!" 

 

However his answer made my hand grip tightly on my skirt. His laughs making fun of me with Jongin oppa hurt me much that I wanted to disappear.

 

I knew I had done bad to him but he should not have revenged me by this mean. I was very ashamed that I could not look up again but had dinner silently until I could hear an engine of Mr. Oh's car. I stood up and went to the door as I knew it was my duty and the only way to escape from awkwardness at the table.

 

I watched Mr. Oh getting out of his black limousine and two maid helped him carrying his suitcase. I stood silently next to the door until he spotted me. Mr. Oh smiled as he walked to me. Our eyes met, he caressed my cheek before pecking a kiss on it which made me shocked as our action being watched by his son standing at the corner of my eyes.

 

"I miss you so much Rina" He turned my shoulder to his way. Our eyes met again and I knew I was very scared of every touches he gave me. "Today I'm very tired, let's have cold Champagne together my baby" He then held my hand as we walked a step more inside but stopped suddenly because of the presence of Sehun oppa with his hateful gaze blocking our ways.

 

"What's wrong Sehun?" The father asked and I felt the tension again. Fortunately, Ms.Park coming to stay by his side made the situation lighter.

 

"Good evening Mr. Oh" Dani spoke even she felt an awkwardness between them, I guessed.

 

However her arm on Sehun oppa's made me unpleasant at all...

 

"Good evening Ms. Park. I'm happy to see you here. Hoping you help Sehun​​​​​​​'s mood better" He teased but that even made Sehun oppa's face gone mad, I could see. Mr. Oh tapped his son's shoulder a bit before pulling me to follow him. 

 

The last time I saw Sehun oppa's expression, he was biting his lip. I looked down and sighed in my thought, I should have been called a like he had said. I did nothing good and I was lying to everyone...including myself. 

 

"Jongin!" An oldest man was surprised as we arrived the dining place and there sat his nephew. 

 

"Good evening uncle. I visit Sehun today" He smiled then his eyes deviated to me "By the way, you are lucky uncle as your fiancee is really pretty and young"

 

One more time I felt he acted weird. His light kiss on my hand at the pavilion was obvious that it was not normal. He might had something with me.

 

"Thank you Jongin​​​​​​​" Mr. Oh chuckled as he pulled my waist closer to his body "I feel twenty years younger now" 

 

"Oh come on. You can't be younger" An unpleasant interruption came from his son. A presence of Sehun oppa and Ms. Park arm in arm always broke the conversation. Even though I hated what Mr. Oh saying, I hated seeing Sehun oppa and Dani together more "You just act like you were a child playing with new barbie doll" 

 

"Sehun​​​​​​​!" Mr. Oh sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter