Twisted Fate II

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2 : Twisted fate II

 

 

 

"Rina...this's my son, Oh Sehun....your future son..."

 

'Kim Rina' gradually looked up, those dark brown eyes reflected the sadness inside and when she met her first love's eyes again, she was about to cry.

 

There was the time nobody else could understand except they two. It was awkward and uncomfortable, the situation that time was too much to be accepted. How come the beautiful violinist became the young businessman's step mother, he didn't understand. However how come his girlfriend became his father's one was more doubtful. How come the fate was twisted?

 

 

"Come sit here, Rina" It was Oh Seyong who called the young lady and waved his hand inviting her to a seat next to him. Rina woke up from her awkward mind and then the lady walked to his side gracefully, beautiful and glamourous like an angel from some heaven. 

 

Sehun couldn't leave his eyes from her, he couldn't deny her beauty. Her skin was white like snow and seemed to be soft as silk, her long black hair was swaying naturally and her sweer alluring scent spreaded around that chamber. He couldn't believe she grew to be that flawless beauty. Didn't have to find much reasons why his father adored her so much to marry.

 

Rina sat politely next to her future husband and next to him on another side was his beloved son. Actually, she had heared for countless times that Seyong had a son older than her and he was so proud of him because of his obedience, cleverness and responsibility. Seyong adored his son so much and he always told Rina about his son, she knew almost everything about him except he was the sameOh Sehun she had known for almost decade and that was the worst thing she had encountered in all her life.

 

"...My lttle girl...are you tired of the journey from Austria?..."

 

Oh Seyong looked at his young future wife and lightly touched her forehead. It was her pale face that made him worry but Rina smiled softly to him and shook her head.

 

"No...I'm not..." She refused and smiled wider "..better called excitied because this's the fiirst time in four years that I come back to Korea..."

 

Her action and word were all polite like a children talked to someone she respected very much more than like lover talkd to lover. It was because of a big gap of their age that couldn't make her be very comfortable when she was with him but she couldn't run away because of some reasons.

 

"I've already told my maid to make room for you..." A business man told his beloved girl gently but it caused her body cold and a little bit shiver. She was actually worried about her life there.

 

"Er...Mr. Oh...I'm afraid...."

 

"Don't be scared..." Seyong smiled to her and her cheek as if he knew her mind clearly. "...I always remember our promise...I won't touch you until we marry...so we're in different room..."

 

Hearing that words, Rina suddenly felt relieved. Then the violinist smiled brightly and bowed to him "....Thank you very much Mr. Oh..."

 

That time a strong hand grabed her soft one, her body arched up a little because of her surprise. Then she looked up at him worriedly

 

"don't have to be polite....we're gonna be a couple so just call me...Seyong..."

 

"Yes...Seyong..." 

 

She gave him a made smile and immediately tried to move her hand back though she knew that she should not have done as it was her future husband's touch.

 

"Ar...Se...Seyong..." She called him awkwardly "..Ar..actually...I have something to ask for..."

 

Yet he smiled sincerely "..Tell me what's it?...I can give you everything you want...."

 

"My professor...invite me to play violin at the music festival this year...so could we call off our wedding till August? " She paused for a while after saying that because she brought all her brave to tell him like that so she expect a good answer.

 

Seyong's eyes were disappointed at first but finally he smiled to the younger lady "If that's what you really want...then there's no problem..."

 

He told her and touched her long hair with love. For him, she looked like his old wife he adored so much. They had a lot in common ; beauty, cute and politeness but the most important thing was the they both loved violin. This young lady really reminded him of his passed away wife who he had met at the music festival in Europe decades ago. 

 

"...Thank you...thank you so much..."

 

Again, Rina bowed politely to him, in her mind she thanked him a lot because she didn't want to marry so early. Actually, she wasn't ready for the marriage yet so she found every ways to postponed it. And this time, at least six months more.

 

"Oh..almost forget a full introduction..." Seyong spoke up and Rina quickly looked up to met his eyes then a business man smiled and pointed to another man next to him. "This's Oh Sehun, my only son. He's just come back today from the state. 1st honour business and administration, University of Pensylvania...and he's going to work at my company, Adrius, as my right hand"

 

"G..good afternoon M..Mister...Sehun..." She spoke with uncontrollable voice. It was still hard to her to make a poker face and pretend that she didn't really care about him because the truth was that she still adored and loved him to death.

 

They stared at each other painfully. Deep inside their souls it was hurt and broken. Seeing the love one but couldn't touch because they couldn't be together anymore was the saddest thing. 

 

Their fate was already twisted irreversably....

 

"...and Sehun...this's Kim Rina, the one I truly love....she's a violinist from a famous music institute in Vienna...she's two years younger than you but she's going to be your step mother soon so I hope you will respect her like she's your real mom..."

 

His father's word hurt his heart in many ways and it brought tear to his eyes.Firstly, he couldn't accept that the love of his life became his beloved father's future wife, his future mom. It was so confused, awkward and painful. He knew he couldn't bear that. Secondly, he felt sorry to his mother becasue his father see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter