Mistake

The Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 : Mistake

 

 

[Nobody's POV]

 

"Oh god, tell me,, It isn't real...Oh god, how come? how come this happen?..."

 

There came an exclamation of the young flawless lady, Park Yuri, the celloist. The beauty was sitting in one cozy coffee shop, listening to her best friend's story and then she was surprised for a coincidence. 

 

There was nothing about Rina that Yuri didn't know as the lady was her closet friend. They had met in Austria since the first day they started their studying in music college. They shared a dorm, they learnt together, they ate together and they knew each other's super secret. Their four years in Europe weren't lonely, they supported each other and admired each other so much.

 

Park Yuri was also Rina’s love advicer. Everything Rina felt about Sehun, Yuri knew it and also what was about Oh Sehun, Park Yuri knew as well. Although she didn't really like the idea of Rina and Seyong getting together, the lady had never tried to break them apart. Yuri respected Rina’s thought seriously.

 

"It's a mistake..." Rina sighed, leaning her back on the chair then looked out the window. It was summertime in Seoul and it reminded her about the old day they spent together in the meadow. It was full of happiness, their love was pure and precious. Unfortunately, they lost it. she lost it and it would never come back again, she was sure about this fact...

 

She came too far to turn back and be his lover once again...

 

"...If only I had known this before, I would never have accepted Mr.Oh's propose...." Rina grabbed the chair's arm tight. She was pressured. Tear filled up her eyes sadly as the lady was in an extreme misery.

 

Yuri softly put her hand on Rina’s shoulder. sighing. The lady knew well how Rina felt but she didn't know how to make her friend feel better. Rina’s fate was too cruel for her.

 

"Then why not just tell him that you and Sehun oppa love each other?" Yuri suggested but suddenly Rina looked up and shook her head.

 

"That will never happen" Rina insisted. Strongly her eyes looked at her friend "...I don't love Sehun oppa anymore"

 

"Don't lie" Yuri retorted loudly. She thought she knew Rina well "I swear you completely love him"

 

"I don't!" Rina opposed though she knew it was a big lie "Now I love Mr.Oh, just so you know"

 

"Kim Rina, You have no need to lie to me" Yuri frowned "I know you well Rina. This upcoming marriage does not come from love...it's just because.."

 

"Yuri, don't" Rina lifted her hand up to stop her friend "It's no need to talk about that" Rina rejected "...Nothing is gonna change my decision so whether it's love or not, it doesn't matter"

 

"You won't be happy" Yuri spoke up. The lady now wanted to warn her friend as much as she could before it became too late. Rina just looked away and sighed. She shook her head as she didn't want to accept the truth as well.

 

"....Mr. Oh’s happiness...is my happiness..." She informed sadly. Yuri sighed as she didn't know what to say anymore. Talking to Rina now was so useless as she was too strong to change her intention.

 

"Rina..."

 

There came a deep voice from behind and the violinist arched up suddenly as she could remember the tone.

 

"Jongin oppa" Her instinction said that name. Rina turned back and there she saw a tall handsome figure. Kim Jongin was there, standing right behind her seat.

 

His face was strong and serious. "Free?" He asked and Rina nodded lightly. She was worried when looking into his eyes. She was sure that Jongin knew about her story.

 

"...Then we need to talk" Suddenly he held her hands and pulled her up from the seat harshly. Rina was shocked so Yuri stood up and broke the two apart with all her force.

 

"Hey, what are you gonna do?" She raised her eyebrow, questioning the man. Jongin wasn't a calm type so he spoke out in a loud voice.

 

"It's not your business, I need to talk to her" He looked into Yuri’s eyes seriously but the lady didn't give in.

 

"Then say it here, see?. Rina doesn't wanna go with you?" Yuri protected her friend, Jongin crossed his arms, looking at the lady unpleasantly.

 

"Hey miss, it's none of your business!" He insisted loudly. Jongin wanted to fix thing for his counsin. 

 

 

"Hey, Jongin!"

 

That time, Jongin stopped and arched up. As he heard the sound of his familiar counsin from behind.

 

Rina’s eyes widened as she saw that coming figure. Her heart beat fast liked yesterday when she saw the face, he was gorgeous. Sehun walked to them, his face shown both seriousness and curiousity.

 

"Jongin, why are you here?" He asked when he reached his kins' side. Jongin swallowed his saliva difficultly as if he was doing something wrong as he saw Sehun’s face. He was afraid that Sehun would be angry.

 

"Well, Sehun, I just..erm..." He rolled his eyes, thinking about the best answer yet couldn't find any. "..I just wanna help you" Jongin confessed sadly. Sehun frowned.

 

"I think I've told you not to put your nose in this story" He crossed his arm, Sehun wasn't pleasant of his close cousin.

 

"...Oh Sehun, calm down, I really wanna help" Jongin insisted yet Sehun shook his head, annoyed. He didn't want any men touching his girl, including Jongin...

 

"No need. I could fix it myself" He stared at Jongin’s eyes deeply. Then walked straight and stole Rina’s hand from him, dragging her out of the place quickly.

 

Sehun believed he could fix thing himself...

 

"Hey! What are you doing!?" Yuri uttered, following them quickly yet Jongin came blocking her way. The lawyer looked at the celloist seriously.

 

"You'd better stay here. It's their problem. We don't have any rights to intervene"

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

[Rina’s POV]

 

"Mr. Sehun...let me go. It's hurt"

 

I shouted, trying to pull my hand back from his grip while he was pulling me up the stair to go out off the Adrius building. That time I wasn't pleasant, Sehun oppa was harsh on me, the way he dragged me up had no mercy and he was in a very bad mood. He was different from the old day I knew as now he became a hot-headed type toward me.

 

I really missed him, missed the old him like yesterday...

 

"Let me go!!!"

 

Finally my patient ran thin and off. I strongly pulled my hand back and it worked. Our eyes met just a second, I saw his sadness and angriness through his eyes and I coouldn't stand that. I ran back to the coffee shop yet before I could go, he griped on my wrist and pulled me back. Harshly, he pinned me to the wall nearby.

 

"Ouch!" 

 

It was hurt yet only a second later, I got astonihedly shocked as he crashed his lip on mine. My body was aroused as I felt his moist lip on my bottom one. I felt the sweetness of his saliva in my cavern. His tongue danced inside my mouth slowly, he and ate me softly and I coudn't help closing my eyes willingly. That was a kiss I had never received. We had never kissed on lip until that day, it was our first one yet it didn't came at the right time.

 

I couldn't deny his sweetness. His gentle and love i felt, made me almost cry out in front of his face. It was the thing I knew I had waited for so long almost six years, he was still the love of my life but sadly we couldn't make it real...any longer...

 

I panted when our lips parted. Our eyes met and I saw love. My heart was broken repeatedly, I knew I needed it more but I couldn't ask for. He looked at me and carressed my cheek softly. Gently he moved his hand to my chin, he lifted it up and made me to look at him straightly.

 

"Just tell me you still love me..." He mumbled seriously "...If you still love me then we can fix thing baby..I'll tell my dad to give you to me...u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter